Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever was in those White Buckets that was Black must be what they were looking for, or something.

BUT NO LISA...

Whether it is a well or a cistern it probably has a layer of rotting debris, mud and/or algae collected at the bottom. They may want to look through it for the cell phones since they are there.

Not buying it. They hurried something out and over just before the FF came out. IMO

Is it possible someone really stole Lisa????

possible? yes. Almost anything is possible at this point in time given how little facts we have.

Probable? Not IMHO. But I don't have cold hard facts to base it on just usually what the statistics bear out.

JMHO.

I saw a rather large red object being handed off, camera? Large flashlight?

I just recently started a meth watch here in our little community. Meth users are skinny and antsy. Missing SEVERAL teeth. And meth users don't usually pass out for DAYS.

More likely they stay awake for days. That's why they call it the working man's addiction - and became a problem with truckdrivers.

Sorry, not leaving. They are putting pump back in.

IMO, if they had to remove the wood planks from the deck, then Lisa was not placed there. (At least I am praying she isn't in the well.)

It may be that the opening of the cistern is only 12 inches or so above the ground leaving room for someone to crawl under the deck, push the metal lid to the side, and put something inside it. (I have one of these in my backyard and its opening does not extend very far above the level of the ground.)

OK so that was a wild ride I need cookies and milk and a blue mat and blankie for a nap. I guess LE was damned if they did and Damned if they didnt in this case. I myself will quietly believe that sometheing was brought up from that well and they choose to keep what they found to themselves. Oh baby Lisa please not another one come home safe.

Then why is she preparing to be arrested as AI was quoted as saying earlier today?

BTW are there many family members out there watching the search? Do we know? Is there a way to ask a reporter?

BBM

Exactly!!!

Any pics from the other search they did this morning at a neighbors house?

We will be taking the live stream from NewsChopper 9 down. We are leaving the scene. Again, police say nothing was found during the well search.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:35 PM

As much as I want Baby Lisa found I am so thankful it wasn't in the bottom of that well/cistern. The more they search and find nothing in or near the home the more likely it seems to me that as far-fetched as it sounds she really was removed from her home in the middle of the night w/o a trace. I'm going to keep holding on to hope that she is alive and well somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg