"Who would leave children that young alone?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, at the same time as Madeline goes missing.. What a coincidence.. ;) I am sure though that people believe that people saw Gerry carrying madeleine.

I believe Jane.

As much of a coincidence that those dogs hit on the scent of a cadaver in the apartment and it being just blood from a skinned knee. :wink:

I believe her. I believe her accounting, The way she told her story and how the information came from her. I believe that she saw someone carrying madeleine away because IN FACT, Madeleine went missing.

Those two things together support each other.

Did she tell anyone-"hey, I saw a guy carrying a little girl who looked like Maddie" before they discovered her missing, or was it afterwards, and then she mentioned it?

:truce:
I believe her. I believe her accounting, The way she told her story and how the information came from her. I believe that she saw someone carrying madeleine away because IN FACT, Madeleine went missing.

Those two things together support each other.

The question was "WHY?"

As much of a coincidence that those dogs hit on the scent of a cadaver in the apartment and it being just blood from a skinned knee. :wink:

If you say so.. The issue is that it is a possibility.. The kids DNA is going to be all over that place or should be. They touch things, Spit, Slobber, fall down, Get booboos.. That is pretty much what kids do.

Did she tell anyone-"hey, I saw a guy carrying a little girl who looked like Maddie" before they discovered her missing, or was it afterwards, and then she mentioned it?

AS soon as they told her Maddie was missing it hit her that that man could have taken Maddie. That is reasonable and probable to me.

She did not immediately recognize Maddie being carried by the stranger until later-that's a fact. The McCanns did have an opportunity to harm their daughter and get rid of her-that opportunity is a fact. There has, to date, been no evidence that a stranger came into their room and took her-Tanner is not an unbiased source of info-that's a fact. The dogs hit on some spots in the villa and the car-that's a fact

I hope she isn't dead, but if she isn't I am disturbed about what her life may have been like for the last 6 years.

They did not have the opportunity to harm her and then hide her so well that no one found her in a foreign country and no one noticed them missing long enough to do it. There is no proof that Maddie is even dead.

Of course they did, no one but the McCanns had seen Maddie for hours before her "disappeance". And the McCanns were alone in their apartment for a period of time before dinner. Gerry played tennis and Kate called him back!

Of course they did, no one but the McCanns had seen Maddie for hours before her "disappeance". And the McCanns were alone in their apartment for a period of time before dinner. Gerry played tennis and Kate called him back!

What does this prove? That in the daylight, They found a way to dispose of their dd with no one seeing them in a foreign land, So well that no one ever found her??

That does not work for me. Some one took her that night, There is a witness and she has not been declared dead.

What does this prove? That in the daylight, They found a way to dispose of their dd with no one seeing them in a foreign land, So well that no one ever found her??

That does not work for me. Some one took her that night, There is a witness and she has not been declared dead.

Do children not die in the daytime? Wow!

Your "witness" isn't credible! And you haven't explained why you believe her!

Standard of proof for MDI = scientific, photographic, forensic, nothing else will do.

Standard of proof for IDI = none required, just your "gut".

:eek:fftobed:

Yes it does. She said it that night. She knew what she saw. You don't want to believe her, that is fine but the police did. They made sketches and interviewed her. She still sticks to the same conviction that she knows it was madeleine.

She knew what she saw. From her police interview with Leicestershire police!

"never in a million years would I have thought ‘That’s Madeleine’."

AS soon as they told her Maddie was missing it hit her that that man could have taken Maddie. That is reasonable and probable to me.

But why wouldn't she have said that she passed a man who was carrying a child who looked quite like Maddie? To me, that means she really didn't look at the child at all

They did not have the opportunity to harm her and then hide her so well that no one found her in a foreign country and no one noticed them missing long enough to do it. There is no proof that Maddie is even dead.

Well, except for the dog "indicating", which I realize is info that you don't find relevant. I bet the police do, though

Sorry but the whole reason they were out there in the first place was "checking the children".

That was the point.

So how come the "checking" didn't include looking twice at a stray child being carried away by a stranger, especially when you knew they'd been left alone?

:dunno:

Wonder who is looking after the twins while Kate and Gerry are in Portugal now?

Denise Fergus (James Bulger's mam) never takes her eyes off her other children, she'll never get over James's disappearance and death.

http://mobile.news.com.au/world-new...urder-of-toddler/story-fndir2ev-1226574457133

Kate and Gerry are happy to leave their twins at a drop of a hat. For goodness sake, Kate left the twins sleeping in the room to get help. My first reaction would be to keep my children right with me!

But why wouldn't she have said that she passed a man who was carrying a child who looked quite like Maddie? To me, that means she really didn't look at the child at all

Why did the abductor cross the road and go through Praia De Luz?

The abductor must have used the front door near to the car park. So you have planned to take a child you would park your car in the shadows perhaps.

Take the child after using some form of sedative, and then gone to the car which was parked away from the Ocean Club and the family.

They could have easily walked away there is an old road and also access to Lagos. I can never understand why take the route so close to the Ocean Club.

IF they had been watching the family for the few days they were there they would be aware that the family went to the back door to check the children, so why then expose themselves by walking right across their vision?

Its always puzzled me.

Why did the abductor cross the road and go through Praia De Luz?

The abductor must have used the front door near to the car park. So you have planned to take a child you would park your car in the shadows perhaps.

Take the child after using some form of sedative, and then gone to the car which was parked away from the Ocean Club and the family.

They could have easily walked away there is an old road and also access to Lagos. I can never understand why take the route so close to the Ocean Club.

IF they had been watching the family for the few days they were there they would be aware that the family went to the back door to check the children, so why then expose themselves by walking right across their vision?

Its always puzzled me.

There was no where for an abductor to continually watch the apartment without someone seeing them. And I can't believe for one moment the abductor randomly hit on an apartment with 3 unsupervised children that he could just grab! There is no evidence that there ever was an abductor.

There was no where for an abductor to continually watch the apartment without someone seeing them. And I can't believe for one moment the abductor randomly hit on an apartment with 3 unsupervised children that he could just grab! There is no evidence that there ever was an abductor.

The child was abducted we have been told this continually......so why did he cross the road....

Also there is a new E fit photo graph of someon seen hanging about and will be shown on Monday.

I cant wait to see this E fit, so I am assuming this person was hanging about the apartment.....

Yes it does. She said it that night. She knew what she saw. You don't want to believe her, that is fine but the police did. They made sketches and interviewed her. She still sticks to the same conviction that she knows it was madeleine.

First rule of police work: Eye witness reports are not reliable.

JMO

Signature, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a Dapper Dan."

For the sake of argument, let's say she was abducted and carried off.
The overwhelming guilt a normal mother would feel would be crushing. Add to that the previous night the child expressed her fear and begged not to be left again.

That would haunt me right into a rubber room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member