Why did the A's bring a video camera to depositions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it is so they have a copy that they know hasn't been cut in any way. I can't remember which one but I've noticed a tape or two with 5 seconds, 30 seconds missing. At first I thought it was a tape error but it actually jumped ahead. Anyone else notice that in any of the videos?

Exactly... so nothing can be misconshtrued.....

Cindy's attempt to intimidate JM....she is something on a stick for sure, just not sure what.

court reporter going under the bus!

Ha! Ha! You are so right - I think it is Cindy's way of making it clear that she thinks they are dishonest and will do anything to unjustly accuse darling KC (just as they implied with LE). However, I believe court reporters certify their transcripts, etc. (at least here in California). That would render Cindy's video meaningless. I mean really, if push comes to shove, the A's could just as easily alter a video as anyone. Just antagonistic on Cindy's part and makes the A's more unlikeable than ever. Not even a pretense of cooperation in getting to the truth.

Just my opinion.

Cindy's attempt to intimidate JM....she is something on a stick for sure, just not sure what.

I am actually embarrassed for Cindy - does Brad Conway not tell her how ridiculous she appears? Or has he lost all control of the A's. No way JM will be intimidated - he and the rest of his law firm are probably laughing their azzes off right now!

I looked at the Florida Civil Procedure rules, which are pretty much the usual, and I can't see a way she can do it unless Morgan just agrees to it because she's so ridiculous. Even the party who notices and takes the deposition has to follow rules in order to video. So do the other parties to the case. CA is merely a witness/deponent. I think it's funny that people seem to believe the A's should never have to follow any basic rules for how things are done.

CA appeared to have a nonchlant demeanor while casually walking in for the depositions. Her fairly new way of dressing, (A what is hip look while sporting aviator sunglasses) reminded me of KC walking into the court house with a "Whatever will be will be" affect. The thought of CA wanting to record this deposition and later critique it at home makes me think the A's will share this with JB & his gang. I kind of miss the first CA and her school marm casual look and mushroom haircut because no matter what her crazy behavior was she appeared to be authentic initially Her look to date seems to give off the appearance that she has moved forward in her grief. I feel the only pain she may be dealing with currently, is possible TMJ for all that gum smack chew'in. It seems now CA is exibiting the same behavior KC admitted to on her first incarceration. stating, "I can't cry all the time I have to be composed to talk to LE"

All 3 TV stations with noon newscast here talked about this quite a bit. Not quite making fun of her, but questioning why....

The A's all have a blatant lack of respect for authority. The video taping gives them a (perceived) sense of control in a situation in which they really have no control. JMO.

So the Anthony's can record it,and then download to JB's computer,and JB can then show it to Casey on his laptop when he visits her?:waitasec:

LOL...I'm just taking a stab here,I really have no idea.:crazy:

She absolutely only brought it because she wants the public to feel they are being railroaded and KC's being framed. So, she wants the public to see she has her OWN camera .......where SHE can have the REAL truth. You know, NOT the world's version where everyone is miscontruning theor honest, upstanding family.
Excuse me while I go throw up now!

They brought the video camera because they are control freaks.

Sorry, don't get Tv coverage of this up here in RI....assuming CA spoke to reporters before going into depo that she, herself, was bringing her own videorecorder to the depo? Can someone clarify this for me? Thanks

BTW, the Court Reporter's transcript will be the only official and admissible transcript of the depos. Privately held video tapes, by someone with an interest in the case, are suspect because they can be altered.

When cornered, these people go on the offensive, just like their daughter, and imply by their behavior and words that they are somehow victims in a giant LE conspiracy - that they cannot trust LE, the media or the public to do anything else than frame them for something they are innocent of doing.

KC learned from two people who have evidently perfected that art.

When my daughter used to use a similar excuse of blaming others to avoid responsibility I would tell her that prisons are full of people that all say the same thing. I told her she might very well be innocent of wrongdoing sometimes but you also need to manage the perception of innocence correctly as well with your behavior and attitude.

These people couldn't manage the perception of innocence if they were given a handbook, a script and a professional coach.

Did they let CA video this depo?
to coin an Anthonyism - R U KIDDING ME?

It would not have happened on my watch.

I now understand why Cindy and George did not oppose to the video of the depo. She had planned to bring her own video camera in to take notes and compare of what each had to say before the next one had to be deposed. . I also feel this shows how controlling she is. I feel George is so intimidated by Cindy he will lie, IMO he did for Cindy. If she could just see what she is doing to herself and her family at the price of her Granddaughter. The only person to blame is the last person who had Caylee and that would be Casey. She should use all this negative energy and pointing fingers at finding out the truth about poor Caylee. Instead she is helping her daughter. There comes a time in life where we can only protect our children but so much. If they break the law or commit a crime they should pay the price. It does not mean you stop loving them, it just means you teach them morals and respect and pray they don't commit the same crime again in the future. JMO

This is my first post, but I've been reading here for quite a while...

CA bringing the video camera to the depos makes me think that maybe the tape will be converted to a digital file TRANSPORTABLE BY LAPTOP...you know, so JB can "accidentally" hit the play button while the laptop is sitting in front of KC during a jail visit. KWIM?

Also, I do think it's very possible they are going to review the tapes themselves and apply what they've learned by watching television shows like "Lie to Me" and websites like "Eyes for Lies" to see if they can be convincing when they are spewing mistruths at KC's trial.

JMO! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members