Why did the A's bring a video camera to depositions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. Because they can
B. To be annoying
E. Because they are paranoid
C. So they can compare depositions with eachother at home later
D. To make sure that they have their lies - er, story straight for the criminal trial and don't give conflicting testimony later

Maybe they wanted to get right home and start studying their facial expressions.
Maybe George wants to see if he can learn to blink faster, maybe Cindy wants to know how far she can slouch in a chair before falling out?
Cindy might also want to work on her sarcastic smirk to make it less/more noticable and George wants to see just how far he can stretch his mouth, maybe it could reach his ears.
:ashamed: :computer::couch:

This is my first post, but I've been reading here for quite a while...

CA bringing the video camera to the depos makes me think that maybe the tape will be converted to a digital file TRANSPORTABLE BY LAPTOP...you know, so JB can "accidentally" hit the play button while the laptop is sitting in front of KC during a jail visit. KWIM?

Also, I do think it's very possible they are going to review the tapes themselves and apply what they've learned by watching television shows like "Lie to Me" and websites like "Eyes for Lies" to see if they can be convincing when they are spewing mistruths at KC's trial.

JMO! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Welcome to WS! And I LOVE your hat! Also, great theory as to way Cindy brought in her own video camera.

So Cindy knows EXACTLY what George says....boy what a control freak!
Ithink she did it to control George, and to prove to everyone in the world that SHE is the one in CONTROL of EVERYTHING. She's one sick puppy.

Ha! Ha! You are so right - I think it is Cindy's way of making it clear that she thinks they are dishonest and will do anything to unjustly accuse darling KC (just as they implied with LE). However, I believe court reporters certify their transcripts, etc. (at least here in California). That would render Cindy's video meaningless. I mean really, if push comes to shove, the A's could just as easily alter a video as anyone. Just antagonistic on Cindy's part and makes the A's more unlikeable than ever. Not even a pretense of cooperation in getting to the truth.

Just my opinion.
I hope her battery went dead on her camera

The camera was placed there to try and intimidate Morgan....a power move on Cindy's part. The camera is symbolic of "I'm going to getcha".

This is my first post, but I've been reading here for quite a while...

CA bringing the video camera to the depos makes me think that maybe the tape will be converted to a digital file TRANSPORTABLE BY LAPTOP...you know, so JB can "accidentally" hit the play button while the laptop is sitting in front of KC during a jail visit. KWIM?

Also, I do think it's very possible they are going to review the tapes themselves and apply what they've learned by watching television shows like "Lie to Me" and websites like "Eyes for Lies" to see if they can be convincing when they are spewing mistruths at KC's trial.

JMO! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
I think a normal person could learn from their errors, but I don't think Cindy EVER thinks she makes any errors. She's perfect, doncha know. She's the perfect mom who verbally put down her daughter, castrated her husband and now she will take over the Courts and rule Orlando. She's already trying to change all the rules. She gives herself carte blanche to lie about everything. She's ice through and through. I look at Maria Chavez who can't even talk on camera because she is so distraught, yet caring enough to donate memorial donations where they may do some good for someone, and then I look at Cindy, lashing out at EVERYONE and throwing out donations in a garbage bag, and I ask myself what is wrong with this woman? There's only one answer - EVERYTHING!!!!!

They brought the video camera because they are control freaks.

I think that Cindy brought it because SHE wanted to know exactly what George said..........and that was the only way she would really know. She is terrified of what George is going to tell.

I think that Cindy brought it because SHE wanted to know exactly what George said..........and that was the only way she would really know. She is terrified of what George is going to tell.
I don't know why. She castrated him years ago.

I think a normal person could learn from their errors, but I don't think Cindy EVER thinks she makes any errors. She's perfect, doncha know. She's the perfect mom who verbally put down her daughter, castrated her husband and now she will take over the Courts and rule Orlando. She's already trying to change all the rules. She gives herself carte blanche to lie about everything. She's ice through and through. I look at Maria Chavez who can't even talk on camera because she is so distraught, yet caring enough to donate memorial donations where they may do some good for someone, and then I look at Cindy, lashing out at EVERYONE and throwing out donations in a garbage bag, and I ask myself what is wrong with this woman? There's only one answer - EVERYTHING!!!!!

I believe we are witnessing first hand how a narcissistic sociopath behaves. Many talked about KC being a sociopath, and she may be, but if she is, she developed it to protect herself from Cindy. That is SO clear to me now.

I think she brought the video camera so they could videotape the reactions, expressions of ZG, JM & Assoc. In the depos they are the only ones on tape, we cannot see things such as ZG nodding her head. It was definitely a control issue thing. IOW, You want to tape me, well then I am going to tape you. You want a TV show, then I am going to produce my own. These people are a train wreck. This was the most absurd thing I have ever seen. The two of them, GA & CA have truly tried to rewrite the law books. I am waiting on the next BC lawn service, how do we spin this??? How many people would give donations to any missing children services that the ants may be a part of?? They do not know how to help their own cause.

ALL MOO

The camera was placed there to try and intimidate Morgan....a power move on Cindy's part. The camera is symbolic of "I'm going to getcha".

Well, ca did tell John Morgan that she had done her homework prior to the depo....hence the camera, to catch any nuance that could prove valuble.:crazy::bang:

Cindy really does believe that she can script, direct and produce the outcome of this and the criminal trial.

I'm not kidding. In her own world, I think Cindy believes that if she 'writes' a story her way, and edits out details that don't support her plot, then ultimately, she will have her family as the winners of the 'reality show' that is playing out in her head.

I do not think Cindy really 'gets' that there is a criminal trial coming up over which she will have no control. She'll be in for a rude awakening once the Director's chair is removed from underneath her behind.

I know this may seem confusing but anyone who may be having trouble viewing CA deposition...If you will bring up the video and them pause it and let it sit for a few minutes will see that the line where it shows how much of the video you have watched will turn a light grey and after waiting like 5-10 min and then go back and hit the play the video will play without skipping...and when you get caught up and it starts skipping again pause for a few and go back and you will be able to watch without all the skipping...hope this helps..

My first thoughts were that CA wanted to watch via laptop from the other room as GA was being deposed. And, I thought perhaps KC and JB might be watching via the government hotel conference room where they meet....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname