Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #35

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Same here. 15 minutes to presser....I hope we get SOME answers, though I know it might be too soon.
    jmo

Amonet, PommyMommy, cass523 and 4 others like this.

2. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Today I have had the chance to celebrate two very important events. 1. Knowing precious sweet Jayme is alive which is one of God's miracles. 2. Celebrating my sweet husband's birthday as well.

These are two special events I will always remember. They both bring me such happiness and great joy.

I see some say things like what happened to Denise, Jim and Jayme just doesnt happen due to being randomly targeted by someone neither of them knew.

I find that quite puzzling since I and other posters have linked and discussed many cases where it has happened. It will happen again too in the future unfortunately.

Strangers do very bad things to very good people and this is another example of it.

Yes it's the most scariest thing to reconcile for it means if it can happen to Jayme and her family then it can happen to anyone. Running away from it doesn't bring the awareness it needs. Imo

How many cases have we seen here in the past few years where unimaginable horrifying violent acts have happened to good families when an evil stranger or strangers crossed paths with these very good families? Way too many.

For some reason stranger home invasions are on the rise and innocent victims are being brutally murdered with some being kidnapped with many found murdered later on. Thank God Jayme will not be added to that statistic.

Why are stranger murderers and sexual predators becoming so bold? IDK. But it seems to happen often now.

I am elated to know Jayme will be returning to her family. Her journey to healing will be long but I have no doubt this brave child will certainly get there.

Imo this always had the same feeling as another stranger predator case like Joe Duncan and many similiar cases I've seen on ID for several years.

When LE found nothing whatsoever that would assist them in finding the suspect I felt it had to be done by a stranger.

Nothing else made sense based on everything Fitzgerald had said for 3 months.

Someone mentioned on the closed thread the reason Jayme was found in such poor hygiene condition was due to the age of the perp. I respectfully disagree. I know teen boys and men in their 20s who take two showers a day at least.

It obvious he treated Jayme so inhumanely by not feeding her or even letting her have basic hygiene. Yet his photo shows he cared only about taking care of himself and cared nothing about his kidnapped victim as he controlled her life for 3 nightmarish months.

LE could not find who they did not know even existed. He had no link with any of the victims.

If Jayme had not had the courage to escape from this evil man this case may have remained unsolved or he may have wound up killing her too. Although i know LE wouldnt have ever stopped trying to solve the case and who had kidnapped Jayme.

Now Jayme knows she is the one who will make sure her loving parents receive justice.

After all Shasta Greone had endured she wanted to testify against the vile murderer and sexual predator who destroyed her family and Shasta was only 8 years old when kidnapped.

Praying for Jayme.

She is truly a hero! With Jayme all of the truth will come to the light and will never be hidden in evil darkness like the suspect intended for it to be.

Imo

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Although he doesn't seem to have much work experience. All we've heard so far is one day at Jennie O. Sounds like he may have had difficulty holding down a job.
    He must have seen her somewhere, maybe even outside her house. Imo

4. hayearmstrong

hayearmstrong Active Member

I’m not sure if this has already been posted but:
    “However, Patterson worked for one day in 2016 at the same Jennie-O turkey plant in Barron as Jayme's parents, Jennie-O Turkey Store President Steve Lykken said. Patterson quit the next day, saying he was moving from the area, Lykken said.”
    Please delete if this isn’t allowed
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/madison...7b17b1c8-86fa-5fde-9100-c9af3607befb.amp.html

Amonet, DancingMuse, human and 4 others like this.
  5. ThaiBali

ThaiBali Well-Known Member

It was said JP's parents were thought to have moved to the area several years ago and the cabin in Gordon was used on a temporary basis by the sons. I think it was only recently the neighbours noted people coming and going. jmo

6. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Incels are men too lazy to form a personality so they blame women for not doing sex with them...involuntary celibate. They can be vicious...online.

DancingMuse, human, crhedBngr and 9 others like this.
  7. Really?

Really? Well-Known Member

Link to presser pretty please.

8. MCDRAW

MCDRAW Well-Known Member

I always felt like she was a target, otherwise why take her? He could have killed her or left her there if she wasn't a target. Why she was targeted, who knows?

DancingMuse, human, ThaiBali and 3 others like this.
  9. IndependentFeed

IndependentFeed Active Member

10. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

Is it just me or does Jayme look like JP sister?

11. Sincerely

Sincerely Well-Known Member

What a week! I definitely have information overload and cannot keep up between the McStay trial, developments in the Berreth case, and now this amazing news. I am so so happy that Jayme is alive. What a scary, yet brave decision it must have been to break away. I can’t even imagine. I’m so thankful she had that opportunity, so many do not. I can’t begin to comprehend what she went through and has ahead of her. It looks like she will have a lot of support from her family and the community. God Bless her!

12. Jasper52

Jasper52 Well-Known Member

13. NewToSleuthing

NewToSleuthing Member

The first news I saw this morning 'JC is found safe and alive', what a great day and a courageous young girl!! I am sure so many things went thru her mind before she put her first step out that home.....I cant imagine what she went thru since Oct 15th. As a mom of an young 14 year old girl, I cringed every time I saw or read something on the news about this case. Glad she is reunited with her family as I type this... BRAVO JAYME CLOSS!!
    Watched LE's news conference, I didnt have good vibes when so much of credit was given to them, but then I realized that these people put up 88 days of hard work day and night only thinking of this case. Also for most of the cases besides LE, there will be a hero and fortunately or unfortunately it is the victim herself. So let us commend them for their efforts.
    Lastly I wish *** rots in Wisconsin jail with LWOP alongside CW(Colorado dad who took away 4 precious lives) and they both be dreading for their life every single minute!

14. not.a.muggle

not.a.muggle Well-Known Member

CNN just said JP worked at Jennie-O

Sorry, already posted

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  15. TexLil

TexLil Well-Known Member

Was this in 2018?

IHAVENOCLUE, LaborDayRN and MassGuy like this.
  16. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

2015. When he was 18.

17. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

About 10 minutes to presser. Mics are set up and live.

(I'm posting the countdown as sometimes WSers in different time zones question the times.)

18. Saribella

Saribella Well-Known Member

I know it's been said before, but I have spent all day in awe of Jayme's courage.

19. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

lol. so true. someone should have said women....

i would say he is covered from hereon out, not celibate....

shame on me for saying so.

evil creeper.

20. ThaiBali

ThaiBali Well-Known Member

I have tried everything to get a look at the house/cabin. All I get on google maps is aerial shots. I'm in Thailand, so maybe I'm blocked. Does anyone have a photo or can direct me to another source?. TIA

21. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.