AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still catching up on this case so bear with me if I am missing something. I read at the beginning of this thread that radaronline is now permitted as MSM so I looked it up.
I am confused by the statement from the FBI source they that are "100%" certain she is alive.
Am I missing something, and what are the implications of this statement?

FBI Source Reveals Bombshell: 'We Know 100 Percent' That Jayme Closs Is Alive

Just seems to me that honing in on 2 specific cars is on purpose. I'm thinking that every time they saw one on camera, they saw the other in close proximity, which would be a rather remarkable coincidence. Not an impossible coincidence, of course, but it would be remarkable.

JMO.

I'm under the impression that these two cars were the only ones seen in the area around the time of the crime and so they are looking for both to question the owners. I highly doubt two cars were used. MOO

I wish I could, but I’m on my iPad and the pic is in the Mail Online app. Not sure how to do that!

ETA: I figured it out.

Jayme Closs' neighbors heard two gunshots 20 minutes before 911 call

Jayme Closs' neighbors heard two gunshots 20 minutes before 911 call was made | Daily Mail Online
In the article you posted above this caught my eye:
'Based on video cameras from businesses and homes we have identified two vehicles near the Closs' home near the time of the incident,' Fitzgerald said.

Great find. Jumping off your post, I did some searching via Google, and IMO the bag looks pretty similar to this metal detector carrying case:
View attachment 152469
1616901 Garrett Soft Case, Universal Detector

View attachment 152471
Jayme Closs' neighbors heard two gunshots 20 minutes before 911 call was made | Daily Mail Online

As for the rakes, perhaps they were used by LE to aid in some additional searches around the property. MOO

Metal detectors fits with the rakes for their equipment. I wonder how many spent rounds they found outside the house? This seems to confirm that the perp was standing outside and fired at the door. Casings would have gone in the bushes and all over the porch area. JMO.

Great find. Jumping off your post, I did some searching via Google, and IMO the bag looks pretty similar to this metal detector carrying case:
View attachment 152469
1616901 Garrett Soft Case, Universal Detector

View attachment 152471

As for the rakes, perhaps they were used by LE to aid in some additional searches around the property. MOO
Cases similar to the Garrett case are purchased for expensive assault rifles. They are used to take your assault rifle to the range because they are huge and have multiple pockets which hold a lot of ammo. (I have a BDT Bulldog case similar to the one in the photo.) I hate to think that this killer now has possession of their assault rifle or rifles.

I feel more positive tonight that the police are on top of whatever is going down here. I hope I'm right. I'm very impressed with their professionalism around press releases on this case. I do want to know more about why NONE of her family chooses to speak. That is unusual to me. So glad they have this car lead. Hoping they find what they are looking for tomorrow.

I think James may have had his gun at door...was shot, perp took both guns away with him.

Also...though the DM is insane with headlines, etc they are often proved right in crime cases...much more so than Nancy G. Jmo

Don't punch me. I'm looking for help with my opening post in relation to a few things that have been discussed over and over (chair, doors, suitcase) in hopes we can reduce the amount of rehashing. I will ask that you PM me so it doesn't interrupt the thread. What I'm looking for are links to sources of stills or videos of these items, and a couple sentences summarizing what has been speculated on the threads about them. Maybe relevant posts from prior threads where someone did a particularly good analysis that I could link to. TIA

I feel more positive tonight that the police are on top of whatever is going down here. I hope I'm right. I'm very impressed with their professionalism around press releases on this case. I do want to know more about why NONE of her family chooses to speak. That is unusual to me. So glad they have this car lead. Hoping they find what they are looking for tomorrow.

Because they are speaking through the Sheriff

I am still catching up on this case so bear with me if I am missing something. I read at the beginning of this thread that radaronline is now permitted as MSM so I looked it up.
I am confused by the statement from the FBI source they that are "100%" certain she is alive.
Am I missing something, and what are the implications of this statement?

FBI Source Reveals Bombshell: 'We Know 100 Percent' That Jayme Closs Is Alive
They may be allowed, but their reporting is often questionable. I read nothing into this statement, as there is no possible way that anyone could know that’s she is alive.

Odds are, she probably isn’t.

Long time lurker and now member. I love this site and the intelligent, respectful discussion between members. Thank you!

I finally signed up primarily to respond to stereotyping of addicts ie “meth head” being different than an alcoholic. That’s the type of justification that keeps people in their disease rather than seek help. “I have to drink first thing in the morning but at least I’m not a meth head” is a ridiculous statement but one used by those distorted by belief they are any different. It’s the driver, not the drug. The why, not the what. This sort of thought process allows many good (and bad) people suffering from addiction to hide in plain sight.

Let’s not discount anyone at this point and let’s find Jayme.

Cases similar to the Garrett case are purchased for expensive assault rifles. They are used to take your assault rifle to the range because they are huge and have multiple pockets which hold a lot of ammo. (I have a BDT Bulldog case similar to the one in the photo.) I hate to think that this killer now has possession of their assault rifle or rifles.

After reviewing the photo of the rifle cases taken from the Closs home, those appear to be DOUBLE rifle bags. If there were no guns found in the Closs home, someone may have stolen JC's multiple, expensive rifles. If that duffle bag over the officer's shoulder was taken from the Closs home, that's an ammo bag. I wonder how many people knew JC owned expensive assault rifles?

They may be allowed, but their reporting is often questionable. I read nothing into this statement, as there is no possible way that anyone could know that’s she is alive.

Odds are, she probably isn’t.
I agree. I think that the press conferences and requests for information would be taking a completely different turn so to speak if they believed Jayme were alive or complicit in any way. I don't put a whole lot of stock in that article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria