AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the door was still open why didn’t the dog just walk inside? :/
Dogs don't do what you expect them to do in such situations, not even big dogs with a lot of bark and not much bite. They hide they are just as frightened as any human and they appear when they think the danger is clear and they are safe. Take it from one who knows. Each dog is different just like us humans

That would be a great idea~!!!
I got the new iPhone XS Max. I left the store with it and was trying to figure out the new lay out ( always been a iPhone user this is the first time they changed it drAstically). Anyway I didn’t know the side button was now power or Siri etc. I was missing with it , I apparently held the button to long thinking that’s how you got Siri. Next thing I know I glanced over and it’s at the end of a 5 second count down before SOS (911 is called ) told me to hit something to cancel it. I couldn’t do it fast enough I didn’t know how to use the darn thing well enough. Then it tells me they have dispatched emergency services to my location. Omg I panicked

It’s not counting to 5 it’s simply pushing 5x real fast... or home button and volume now..

Think it’s about second and half.. still quicker then dialing 911..

Does your android dial right away or give u 3 seconds to cancel out ??
My does a count to 5. It didn’t on my old iPhone now it does. Learned the hard wAy

Dogs don't do what you expect them to do in such situations, not even big dogs with a lot of bark and not much bite. They hide they are just as frightened as any human and they appear when they think the danger is clear and they are safe. Take it from one who knows. Each dog is different just like us humans
Maybe the dog was hoping against hope Jayme would let her in the side door. Probably the door the dog always uses. I think maybe the dog followed Jayme out or the *advertiser censored**H**** used the dog to make Jayme come out with him. Sorry, I get so mad when I think about what he did. I agree you never know how you will react when in a situation that causes intense fear, you may think you know but you don't.

Maybe the dog was hoping against hope Jayme would let her in the side door. Probably the door the dog always uses. I think maybe the dog followed Jayme out or the *advertiser censored**H**** used the dog to make Jayme come out with him. Sorry, I get so mad when I think about what he did. I agree you never know how you will react when in a situation that causes intense fear, you may think you know but you don't.
I agree. add suddenly being startled awake to the intense fear and age, likely lack of any life experience that would help her get herself together, the shock of what had happened to her parents, she likely seen or knew what happened to at least one, moo, she may not have even been able to know or decide if it was real or a very bad dream, willing herself to wake up, a adult would have a hard time with all that, a child would likely just comply with whatever they were told.

If you think about the other options like when she is at school, church, or dance class there would be witnesses everywhere. Even taking her from the bus stop would be tough, because there is going to be a decent amount of traffic on that road at 8am.

If they knew the parents' work schedules, they could pick a time when only one parent was home, or maybe even no parents.

But, if that was the plan, why not actually light the house on fire? A gallon of gas isn’t that hard to pack in and wouldn’t make the house an inferno immediately. Plus, if Barron is small enough to have a volunteer fire department, it effectively doubles response time to a fire. That way, instead of having a few minutes head start (the police knew right away it was double homicide/missing child), you could get a day or more (depending on the fire), before they figure out someone is missing. It’s a better plan.

Right next to the highway like that, a house on fire would probably get a call to 911 faster than gunshots out in the country in Wisconsin.

LE says they found the dog outside on the deck waiting at the door to come in when they arrived on the scene . Any theories?

I didn't hear that. Source?

That gives lots of theories. How about, Jayme let the dog out the sliding door, bad guy was laying in wait and grabbed her. As she was screaming dad ran to front door, mom called 911. Bad guy #2 blasted dad in the doorway, kicked the door in to get past his body, and blasted mom, while bad guy #1 wrestled Jayme into the vehicle.

It’s not counting to 5 it’s simply pushing 5x real fast... or home button and volume now..

Think it’s about second and half.. still quicker then dialing 911..

Does your android dial right away or give u 3 seconds to cancel out ??
Ha you have to count to make sure it's five. At least I would have to. It gives you three seconds. But again... it's an app. There are several to choose from. I think it's a great tool for emergencies particularly a heart attack or a fall. That's why I installed it.

If they knew the parents' work schedules, they could pick a time when only one parent was home, or maybe even no parents.

Tough to say without knowing their schedules. I don't get the sense either of them worked overnights, but that is an educated guess.

And anything during the day is going to run the risk of there being witnesses.

Ha you have to count to make sure it's five. At least I would have to. It gives you three seconds. But again... it's an app. There are several to choose from. I think it's a great tool for emergencies particularly a heart attack or a fall. That's why I installed it.

Gotcha... my idea was less about quick dial 911... more about once u dial 911. Have phone automatically turn on all cameras and mic and upload the next 5 min of everything to the cloud... u can delete it later...also turn camera/mic on blindly so perp wouldn’t be the wiser... even if he picks phone up ..

If that’s an app it should be moved to standard phone feature...

Right next to the highway like that, a house on fire would probably get a call to 911 faster than gunshots out in the country in Wisconsin.
Yes, I agree, I didn't think of that. A fire would create more attention and I would think it unpredictable, many other things could prob go wrong with setting an actual fire as opposed to just yelling fire, which I still like that idea ;-)

Tough to say without knowing their schedules. I don't get the sense either of them worked overnights, but that is an educated guess.

And anything during the day is going to run the risk of there being witnesses.

October 15, Barron WI: Sunrise 7:23 AM, Sunset 6:22 PM.

That's not something we know, right? Part of your hypothesis? The way this read sounded like you were saying it's fact.
I'm going by someones floor plan they drew. I think this is most likely where the bathroom would be located tho. So no, not fact but makes sense that the bathroom plumbing would be next to kitchen plumbing plus it is centrally located in the house which makes sense to me too. This is a cost effective made home.

I'm going by someones floor plan they drew. I think this is most likely where the bathroom would be located tho. So no, not fact but makes sense that the bathroom plumbing would be next to kitchen plumbing plus it is centrally located in the house which makes sense to me too. This is a cost effective made home.

The drawing puts the kitchen in the front right, bathroom in center rear.

Strange this should come up now because I had thought what if James was outside with dog and noticed a crime in process...someone stealing his truck, etc. But then, I thought no, because the dog was in the house. Now there are posts saying she was outside. That makes me wonder. Could explain the way the truck was randomly parked too. jmo
I agree but I don't know if we can confirm the dog was outside honestly. Can anyone confirm or post a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea