WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I thought that is what the conference was about. But, he said he hasnt heard anything about that.

Very weak denial though. I think they have found something, but he doesn't want to reveal it.

The barracks is about 4 miles down the highway, which means we'll post the info about 10mins after the conference. Watch the wvmetronews page, as they are the fastest in the area on updates.

Waiting patiently for Westinlund's return...

Anything new??? Just welfare fraud at this point but an accidental indication that there might be more to come?

Very weak denial though. I think they have found something, but he doesn't want to reveal it.

I agree. I think they would wanna do testing etc, and they have been very quiet in this case, they havent released much at all.. I find it hard to believe they know nothing. imo.

I hope she has had those babies. I'm going to guess that she probably has, or they would have waited to charge her with this. This charge wouldn't be worth putting those babies at risk.

I don't think she has had them. One reporter asked why an ambulance was parked at the house when she was arrested. Killeen, said something to the effect, it was a precautionary gesture only.

I dont think shes had them yet, they had an ambulance there when they arrested her, i think its because shes pregnant, Ive never seen an ambulance for an arrest before..

Which report said they had an ambulance there for her arrest? I missed that.

I hope she has had those babies. I'm going to guess that she probably has, or they would have waited to charge her with this. This charge wouldn't be worth putting those babies at risk.

Respectfully, how would this put the babies at risk? She'll probably get better medical coverage on the inside than she will on the outside.

5 years. I wonder how many previous felonies she has and if the 3 strike rule applies here.

One of the reporters asked if LL was arrested tomorow for speeding, will there be another press conference? Seems like Im not the only frustrated with the lack of info!

Respectfully, how would this put the babies at risk? She'll probably get better medical coverage on the inside than she will on the outside.

5 years. I wonder how many previous felonies she has and if the 3 strike rule applies here.

I thought she was released? Not in custody?
I think that makes her more desperate if she's guilty of harming that sweet child.

Thanks, Cubby and Claire NC!

It's just so disappointing that we have nothing new on Aliayah. I heard someone ask about pajamas that were found. Does anyone know any more about this? There's so many rumors around town that it gets hard (impossible) to separate and verify, especially with LE being mute.

Thank you to everyone here who posts and keeps this thread going for Aliayah.

The presser did say she was released..

I thought that's what I heard but I didn't catch everything that was said. If they put everyone in custody who was caught selling food stamps on this scale, we'd have more jails than bars in West Virginia.

Thanks, Cubby and Claire NC!

It's just so disappointing that we have nothing new on Aliayah. I heard someone ask about pajamas that were found. Does anyone know any more about this? There's so many rumors around town that it gets hard (impossible) to separate and verify, especially with LE being mute.

Thank you to everyone here who posts and keeps this thread going for Aliayah.

The pajamas being found, is just a rumor so far. A reporter asked about it, and he said he hasnt heard about that. So, nothing verified...

This arrest for welfare fraud was for a transaction that occurred last week. She was arrested at her house. It was obvious to me and probably everyone reading this that LE would watch every move they made. Therefore, I don't think LL is intelligent enough to have sold or killed her child or LE would have found her by now. IMO

Killeen stated Lena's arrest for welfare fraud is not directly connected to Aliayah's disappearance. The cases are being pursued as two separate ancillary criminal investigations.

How could welfare fraud be connected to Aliayah's disappearance? Is it?

I'm wondering if the person who was buying the food stamps was also charged or if this was a sting.

I thought she was released? Not in custody?
I think that makes her more desperate if she's guilty of harming that sweet child.

you're right, I am jumping back and forth between reading and homework with the kiddo.

Killeen stated Lena's arrest for welfare fraud is not directly connected to Aliayah's disappearance. The cases are being pursued as two separate ancillary criminal investigations.

How could welfare fraud be connected to Aliayah's disappearance? Is it?

The only way I can see any welfare fraud being a part of her disappearance is if she was living with someone else and mom was claiming her on her DHHR benefits. There are so many rumors flying around locally that nothing is going to surprise me at this point. It's crazy!

From the press conference. When asked to clarify what "favorable conclusion", Killen said "We want to find out what happened to this child".

He was also asked about whether drugs were found on LL at the time of her arrest, he stuttered "No".

Several news organizations questioned him about the purple pajama bottoms.

Uploading video to my comp now, anybody have a site to host it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte