WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were hoping that she'd mess up and lead them to more evidence, they wouldn't have arrested her for the food stamp fraud. They'd have waited to continue watching her. Somewhere I read that the person she sold the benefits was "known to" the prosecutor. That leads me to believe that it may have been a sting but not targeted at just one person.

How does that help lead LE to Aliayah and what happened to her? :waitasec:

I'm multi-tasking today, so maybe I'm just not getting it?

Thanks so much to you guys giving the play by play of the presser for those of us that weren't able to watch it.. Lena receives just another notch on her ever growing, lengthy belt of criminal involvement.. It's not one tiny bit surprising what her latest charge is.. IMO all part of this individual's daily life, how she makes her cash is thru exchanging cash for double the cash amount of merchandise purchased on the government welfare card.. Definitely an old scheme the druggies have been using for years as far as I know(not thru my own personal experience..lol.. But did have an employee back6+ yrs ago and it is this exact scheme using their welfare allotted funds card in exchange for cash that her loser husband funded and supported his major drug habit with for years).. So, I feel that Lena has likely been getting her cash funds via this illegal means for a long while.. Glad to see LE sending her a clear msg with this arrest.. IMO saying, " look, chickie we could care less that you've yet to drop those babies out yet.. So don't get too comfy feeling you're untouchable as long as you can keep those babes from being born.. We're closing in on you and the noose is tightening.. Step forward with what you know now before it's too late!".. Jmo, tho!!

I, too agree with those who believe there is more going to break soon as far as directly relating yo Aliayah.. I, too believe that they have uncovered several key pieces to the puzzle and it's only a matter of time!!!

Still praying for you precious Aliayah!!

And am only becoming increasingly disgusted with what's becoming of our missing children in this country!! Baby Lisa's case is enough to warrant being put on blood pressure meds.. And I'm serious..

What got me all fired up when I heard about the press conference was that CRJ had just booked a 29 year-old woman from Lewis county on unknown felony charges. I just hate coincidences.

Besides the arrest, LL is gonna lose all her benefits now. I wonder if she gets medcaid (or Medi-cal). Since welfare fraud means you can pretty much say goodbye to any bennies, I wonder what she'll do now? Most likely she won't get her kids back anytime soon since now she won't be able to buy even a jar of peanut butter.

MOO

Mel

I agree with you that's why I think this arrest is not just a sting or random. She may be working w/her lawyer to get her kids back and this pretty much puts that out of her reach. I think we see more action soon....for some reason I really believe Aliayah will get justice....

Besides the arrest, LL is gonna lose all her benefits now. I wonder if she gets medcaid (or Medi-cal). Since welfare fraud means you can pretty much say goodbye to any bennies, I wonder what she'll do now? Most likely she won't get her kids back anytime soon since now she won't be able to buy even a jar of peanut butter.

MOO

Mel

My brother was convicted a felony on a drug charge. He was barred from HUD and Food Stamps for himself but was permitted to get Food Stamps and a medical card for his children.

I know a person is banned if they sell the food stamps for drugs though.

I know someone who works in a iffy section of the city. It is not unusual there for people to sell their cards for cash for drugs or whatever. NOT saying that is what is going on here....but there was some reason those children were removed and if there wasn't proper food, milk etc maybe this is part of a neglect case they've been working? I dunno but I think this is just part of something more....again JMO....

MOO

Mel

Also not going to help in her suit against the State and LE, shows her
propensity towards fraudulent behavior, gamin' the system

Also not going to help in her suit against the State and LE, shows her
propensity towards fraudulent behavior, gamin' the system

Is that case/suit still open? I wasn't sure whether it was or not.

How does that help lead LE to Aliayah and what happened to her? :waitasec:

I'm multi-tasking today, so maybe I'm just not getting it?

I mean that if they were hoping she'd slip up & say or do something to lead them to Aliayah, they wouldn't have arrested her so soon for something that was unrelated. She may not have realised that they were watching her that closely. I really don't think she's that bright. Now she knows they are watching her very closely. Just my opinon that she may now be a lot more careful about what she does and who she talks to.

From the press conference. When asked to clarify what "favorable conclusion", Killen said "We want to find out what happened to this child".

He was also asked about whether drugs were found on LL at the time of her arrest, he stuttered "No".

Several news organizations questioned him about the purple pajama bottoms.

Uploading video to my comp now, anybody have a site to host it?

youtube should work and is pretty easy to navigate. Were there any pleas or pictures of Aliayah as I missed the feed?

I know someone who works in a iffy section of the city. It is not unusual there for people to sell their cards for cash for drugs or whatever. NOT saying that is what is going on here....but there was some reason those children were removed and if there wasn't proper food, milk etc maybe this is part of a neglect case they've been working? I dunno but I think this is just part of something more....again JMO....

I've had complete strangers come up to me in our local grocery store parking lot & offer to buy my groceries with food stamps in exchange for money.

youtube should work and is pretty easy to navigate. Were there any pleas or pictures of Aliayah as I missed the feed?

Two of the stations did video pans of our Ford van, which has Aliayah's posters on it.

As I said, WDTV's segment covers it all, plus the wife took it in one video clip almost 1GB in size.

I have no doubt in my mind ....especially now,..that Aliayah was "traded-off" in some sort of drug/money transaction. Most probably to a child predator.

I have no doubt in my mind ....especially now,..that Aliayah was "traded-off" in some sort of drug/money transaction. Most probably to a child predator.

I doubt this is the first time LL has traded benefits for cash or scammed the system. She seems to be knowledgeable in how to get something for nothing. Wouldn't surprise me if she "created" the situation in that pending lawsuit, then cried wolf.

Anything is possible with this woman sktrsmw
icon9.gif

I think this is a plausible theory. SPECULATION: I hate to even consider it, but that distressed look on Aliayah's face. no pictures. Just turning three, she is at an age to start talking more. I hate to even think about the possibility of some kind of trade off for cash had been going on with Aliayah until she was old enough to talk and that's why she had to be disappeared.

If a stint in jail or prison (unsure of which or where she did time) was not enough to straighten her out and she went right back to the same life style, I wouldn't put any stupidity past her.

jmo

Two of the stations did video pans of our Ford van, which has Aliayah's posters on it.

As I said, WDTV's segment covers it all, plus the wife took it in one video clip almost 1GB in size.

LE had a perfect opportunity to get Aliayah's picture out there and plea for help from the public. Instead they announce arrest of mom on unrelated charges. No doubt this was a statement from LE to some people. :cow: LE knows what went down. I agree that drugs are gonna factor in here somewhere....JMO

So they are using a snitch, perhaps?
I can see LE making this arrest hoping to get something more from her, but after the gang in Florida, I have my doubts about it being a success. People will obviously endure a lot to NOT admit to harming a child...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74