Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why the coroner is waiting to do the autopsy tomorrow.
My brother lived in Idaho, he died of a heart attack deep in wild country while dirt biking. A friend immediately notified LE, it took a day to bring him down off the mountain, 2 more days for the coroner to do an autopsy. It was my understanding that in these more rural states they don’t have as many corners as in densely populated cities and we had t0 wait till he was available and could travel to where my brother was

Not assault if it was in self defense. JMO

I don't know what you want the LE to do when GP herself said the reason she was slapping him was to get him to stop telling her to calm down. Yes, she should leave an abusive mate, but as far as I know that type of emotional abuse isn't illegal and not something the cops can act on. They did what they could. They separated him from her and gave the keys to the van to her.

Steven Bertolino, the attorney for the Laundrie family, said he will speak on Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET in Long Island, New York.
Gabby Petito case: Laundrie family attorney to hold press conference Tuesday

In an interview with TV’s “Fox & Friends” on Monday, Bethune said someone tagged her in a social media post calling on people who were in the national park Aug. 27 to check through their videos and photos to try to help investigators searching for Petito.
Travel blogger Jenn Bethune's footage of Gabby Petito's van helped cops find her body

18 PHOTOS
Gabby Petito: North Port Police, FBI search home of Brian Laundrie

I mean I don't think highly of BL but if you have been on the run for about a week, are you going to kill yourself behind a Walmart dumpster? There's no reports that LE was trailing him or confronting him. Seems like a pretty stinky place to end it when you could do it in a nature reserve or something.

I think they took it precisely to see if he's ever driven it and whose fingerprints are on the steering wheel/gear lever. How much of Brian's DNA is in it? Should be plenty of touch DNA on the wheel if he drove it recently.

If it's all Dad's (or Mom's) DNA, that's an entire 'nuther issue.

I am beginning to think Brian never came back to FL at all, giving him quite the head start.

OTOH, perhaps he did and the swamp ruse was to give him a chance to run elsewhere.
I think its worth going through the motions to prove he did return to FL, I am not taking the parents word for any of this right now.

I have doubts about the trip to the swamp and the trip back from Wyoming. I don't think any of that makes sense if you want to run or get away with this crime in any plot line you think of- you drive her car to your house and just sit there? The version that might make sense is my Dad drives her car to our house then makes up a story where I go missing in the nearby swamp....while I hide out someplace else and my parents send me money until everybody forgets what I look like. And the hitchhiking story- perhaps that was him escaping, not returning to the van.

NBC 15 news has confirmed that Mobile Police Officers were in the Tillman’s Corner area Monday following up on leads that Brian Laundrie was seen in the area over the weekend.

MPD investigate sightings of Brian Laundrie in Tillman's Corner

I'm late so I apologize if this has been answered already (probably has) but why would he be in that area? Especially after this long, I feel like if he was really trying to run he could have gotten MUCH farther than Alabama. Then again, he doesn't seem super brilliant so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419