Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
But had they decided to arrest anyone that day it probably would have been Gabby. That's the really disturbing part.

He was the one with visible injuries & she claimed that he didn’t hit her….just pushed her away from him. Should they have ignored that? IF it turns out that BL killed her….that’s on him. Nobody else.
Because she stated it in the body cam footage. And also this is how it works when one’s soul has been crushed by abuse. The abuser has convinced them they can’t survive on their own and that no one else would put up with them.

That’s a lot of assumptions. I truly can believe that BL was abusing her…..physically & mentally….but, I can’t understand blaming Moab LE for it. We do know that she had a close enough relationship with her family that her father ordered her food. And, she was in touch with her mother. If she had no visible injuries then should have Moab LE just called her a liar when she claimed that BL didn’t hit her?

But there was an incident with Gabby’s parents at BLs house. Does that indicate Gabby’s parents flew to FL in search of Gabby once they couldn’t reach her?

Debunked several times over; her Dad who lives in FL called the department that day but
he was never at the Laundrie residence. MOO Try the media thread if you require links.

8/27 the text to mom referred to her grandfather by the name "Stan" which Gabby didn't do, this is what caused the mom to question it.

so he text called gabby,s grandfather by his first name Stan and Gabbies mother said she never done that before.....interesting.

I think the reporter stated the text read 'have you been able to reach Stan? I'm having trouble reaching him.' I got the impression that contacting Stan wasn't something typical for GP to do.

okay a bit off topic maybe but I am trying to get a handle on who these young people are and watched the previous trip video and this one. The first thing I noticed was wholly crap so much kissing like almost every single clip there is a kiss. I get being young and in love but anyone else find this strange or am I just a cold (rhymes with witch).

The LEO who wrote the report mentions that someone has reported seeing the male attack a woman. That LEO then goes off in pursuit of the van, which has been sighted.

The LEO talks with 3 people to make his determination about what happened: BL, Gabby, and another witness from the coffee cafe named Chris.

What he writes in his report is that all 3 of those stories match up, are the same, including an eyewitness account which said Gabby, not BL, was the aggressor.

Thank you. Yes it is a big discrepancy.

Question - reports are stating it had been off, meaning it currently is not? Also, 15 days from what date? Today? If so, that'd make it 9/5.

I'm curious about this Spotify playlist I keep seeing mentioned. Was it created on his account or hers, or did they have a joint account?
From 1st of Sept

She also admitted to slapping him to get him to stop telling her to calm down.

With all due respect, she admitted to hitting him (slapping, tapping, whatever) on the arm to get him to pull over. She demonstrated to the officer and it was not hard. The officer even went over and asked BL to take his sleeve up and checked his arm for any marks determining that there were none and BL denied that his arm was hurt. You're reaching here. Gabby is the one who is dead. I think that speaks for itself. JMO

Or they knew too much/advised too much...then realized Lawyer needed

Or they suspect he drove it based on what parents said but aren't entirely sure, considering they also thought BL was there based on either parent's word and or lawyers. MOO

They didn't say directly but that seems to me like her phone was turned back on around 9/16. If her phone was off for 15 days from 9/1... I am trying to read between the lines.

I wonder if Gabby was found with her phone or not. Looks are looking worse and worse for BL.
They said her phone was turned 15 days prior to sept 15

Do we have an electronic copy yet or just what WFLA is saying?

Not that I can find so far, but I am still looking. I think they just received it so it might take a while to get online somewhere.

If Brian had grabbed her face while he was supposed to be driving, or before that had threatened to leave her -- Gabby must have been terrified.
Not cool. :(
MOO.
I think it was before they got in the van because apparently he grabbed her by the face and pushed her. He told the officers he did this to calm her down.

Or, maybe it was when Gabby was trying to climb through the window.

So he wouldn't let her have the van keys, then locks a frantic Gabby out of the van, after hitting her and reportedly chasing her down the street.

All this after she was working on her YouTube channel all day with him telling her she "couldn't do it."

IMO

ok so the text to Gabby,s mother on the 27th said ....can you help me with Stan, i cant get ahold of him.....and Gabby,s mother said Gabby never called her grandfather by his first name so thats what made her think it wasnt Gabby....

Question - reports are stating it had been off, meaning it currently is not? Also, 15 days from what date? Today? If so, that'd make it 9/5.

I'm curious about this Spotify playlist I keep seeing mentioned. Was it created on his account or hers, or did they have a joint account?

WFLA says it was shut off 15 days since Sep 15th (which would make it Sep 1st). They also clarified that is has never to their knowledge been turned on since, so it has stayed off.

So. On the day BL gets to his parents house in Gabby's van without Gabby, her phone is shut off. Interesting. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:;)

This is just speculation so take it with a grain of salt, but I'm really starting to believe that Brian's parents played an integral role in all of this. I don't think Brian is the sharpest tool in the shed and IMHO his parents probably tried to clean up any evidence he may have left behind (i.e., cleaning the van and making sure her phone was shut off).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa