Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
The threads are moving so fast I literally can't keep up and get anything else done. Has it been mentioned that the truck-bed camper at the home was purchased after BL returned from Wyoming?. I thought I read this somewhere and didn't know if it was true.

Took my dogs to our much smaller local preserve easily this morning as I often do. Pouring down rain but I know all of the spots to walk so foliage protects me. I’m as dry as can be. Ran into some folks running out drenched. It can make a huge difference knowing an area.

Those preserves where BL allegedly is, are very familiar to him. They are local and he is no babe in the woods. He had several days start to find a sweet spot and just sit. Or off himself. Or leave, likely with a friend giving him a ride.

LE should be hitting up all of his contacts. MMO. And the family’s. He may have spoken to someone. Someone may have helped him.

But, absolutely, MOO, evading LE in one of those parks is certainly possible.

I don't knw if this has already been discussed, this thread has moved so fast, but is there some reason why there seems to be so little speculation on BL being in another country that has no extradition to the USA? Is it possible his parents mentioned the park/reserve as a red herring? Is it possible that they may have just put him on a plane soon after he came home and before GP was even listed as a missing person?

The FBI would know if BL had gotten on a plane out of the country, and they would not be picking apart a 25,000 acre preserve if he had done so.

The only quote I've seen from the Merry Piglets restaurant is on their Facebook page and there's no mention of a confrontation, they corroborate the fact that BL and GP were there and this is all. If you have additional information then please post a link which confirms this.
You are absolutely right. I stand corrected.

I have my own crazy story about going into the wilderness and surviving. I basically went in the first time with zero skills, zero experience and no supplies. Its not that difficult and isn't as a hard as people believe. Any average intelligence person can easily survive in the wild. It's in our DNA, we have been doing that way longer than living in society. Some places are more difficult than others and I've been all over doing it since the first time but its not that difficult. I just wanted to put that out there because I see so many people assuming it's a death sentence except for the highly trained outdoorsman and it's not. If he is dead its because he wanted to be dead imo

The threads are moving so fast I literally can't keep up and get anything else done. Has it been mentioned that the truck-bed camper at the home was purchased after BL returned from Wyoming?. I thought I read this somewhere and didn't know if it was true.

it's been discussed in prior threads since the neighbors spoke on fox news yesterday.

First I would question the outdoor skills of the commenter. Likely they've never done any wilderness treks or they would know that just going on the AT with a backpack doesn't mean you have survival skills. It may just mean you have backpack skills. There is a huge difference as so many on this thread have pointed out.

A little deeper look into survivalist skills. What are they?

Food/Shelter/Physical health, and eventually mental health

Food can be from a variety of sources. Several days can be packed in but eventually you need resupply either from surroundings or support.

Water can be filtered for weeks and even months using more time and with lesser effect as time progresses.

Physical health really varies based what occurs.

If you are able to adjust and conquer the first three, mental health becomes the major challenge. As has been said by a survivalist, the demons come to visit in the quite times.

IMO Brian Laundries is not in that Park, JMO

Yeah, it seems to be more and more unlikely. But they know things we do not. I assume they did their due diligence and went through traffic cams and the mustangs GPS to see where it went.

I wonder if they tapped the parents house when they did the search and seeing if they say anything in private. They did this in the UK with parents whose children died in a fire. They bugged the house. Must have got a sealed warrant or something. Not sure if that is possible in the USA. JMO

You buy a drinkable filter straw for $19.95.
You can also dig a well and use rocks to filter water.
Or boil water.
It's pretty easy if you have matches, a firestarter kit.
Ever watch Naked and Afraid, survivor in the wildness show?
If he has matches and a small pot or cup he'll survive.
There was a discussion on this a few threads back. One person mentioned the brackish water in the area, something I hadn't thought of previously. I don't know enough about the area and fresh vs. brackish, but that does throw a doubt in there for me. Maybe there are desalination filters that would do the trick, though, I wonder if they make such a beast that is small enough to carry in a pack.

I have a thought and I could be wrong but the 3 days that the parents of Brian Laundries said through their attorney that they went on a camping trip with their son Brian, is a lie, JMO
The Laundries parents put their son in that camper and drove him either to the Mexico border or to Canada border, with being gone for 3 days the parents had time to take BL to one of the borders of the US and come home then stage BL scent in the Carlton Reserve Park, again it is just my opinion, if they hid their son for 2 weeks why not take him out of the US, Brian Laundries could walk into Mexico or Canada real easy if he was close to the borders????

I thought the Canada border was still closed due to covid no?

A camping trip, THIS “camping” trip, was not just a camping trip under these circumstances. There is too much going on here to render it just that. And by too much going on, I mean all the actions that point to BL and his parents’ guilt in this case.
I'd really want to know where they camped and be darn sure that had been checked out. Has anyone heard where they may have gone camping with BL when he returned from Wyoming?

I have a thought and I could be wrong but the 3 days that the parents of Brian Laundries said through their attorney that they went on a camping trip with their son Brian, is a lie, JMO
The Laundries parents put their son in that camper and drove him either to the Mexico border or to Canada border, with being gone for 3 days the parents had time to take BL to one of the borders of the US and come home then stage BL scent in the Carlton Reserve Park, again it is just my opinion, if they hid their son for 2 weeks why not take him out of the US, Brian Laundries could walk into Mexico or Canada real easy if he was close to the borders????

I think the Mexican/Canadian is a stretch in this time frame. Entirely too far to travel and remain off any digital radars. Perhaps a more likely approach that allows them to remain off the radar would be a trip to Miami area (or any port city south of their current residence). From there, it wouldn't be a stretch to pay a boater to get him to an island in the Carribean. With a stack of cash, he'd be on his own to get to whatever his final destination would be.

Many of these islands are third world type countries that provide little access to the outside world. If he avoids "touristy" areas, chances are good he could remain undetected in his travels.

With that said, I don't think any of this is what happened. I think there is a reason police are on day 3 in the Reserve. This amount of resources isn't spent with out some reasonable expectation that he (or some item of importance) would be found there. Personally, I think they're looking for an item(s), not necessarily BL. This item(s) would 100%, unequivocally tie BL to the murder. Without this item, I'm not sure the case holds up if they were to pursue murder charges. It wouldn't be hard to convince an honest jury that he did hike on his own in WY. Came back to van and found her missing, searched for some time, and concluded it'd be best to take her van home (not reasonable in my mind, but its a jury that just has to have a shadow of a doubt, not me). Meanwhile, someone else murdered GP.

With the murder weapon (assuming it's an item, not done by hand), they can say, GP was murdered here, with this weapon. BL drove back to FL, and the murder weapon was found in the reserve, that we know BL visited. The case becomes much more 'convictable' in this scenario... hypothetically, of course.

This is the first photo after a week in the hotel?
Her bottom lip looks swollen or healing and she looked paler I thought she was pretty much a natural blond . I thought her hair look layered at this point... so maybe its her hair.

sorry about this I was replying to the Halloween photo...not sure what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member