Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick statement followed by a question for the attorneys out there:
When I ran a business (as it appears CL did), we always had an attorney either on retainer or staff. I keep seeing questions about when this attorney was retained being something of value as information.

Isn't it possible that he has been retained for years and that there wouldn't be much noticeable (outside of things we would likely not be allowed to have access to such as billable hours, or phone records, maybe...MOO) that would indicate or shed light on the timing of his involvement for this case, as opposed to any other work he may have been doing for them?

Thanks much!

Unless Brian is found, his parents are arrested, or a piece of evidence is found I can't see any major news that is going to occur. The sadder part is, the longer it takes, the less likely it will happen. JMHO.

Sorry, not to be a Debbie downer.
Yes, as in the Summer Wells and Delphi cases, the fear is that nothing will happen. Very disturbing.

This picture is a picture of a family that stayed in the site next to the Laundries at Fort De Soto on the dates between 9/6 and 9/7. These people are not the Laundries. The figure in the back standing upright and walking appears to be Brian. A poster mistakenly thought the people in the picture were RL and CL. There is no picture of RL and CL, yet, at De Soto. It was a mistake. Just trying to clear this up so we don't have 10 pages of everyone posting about this and trying to give my scroll and roll button on my mouse a break. :) https://twitter.com/MeganMyersNews/status/1443041306989768704/photo/1

I am thinking that he is no longer alive also. And nothing is ever going to bring Gabby back. So, if he is no longer alive I would think that Gabby's family will be able to reconcile themselves with that fact.

And, quite honestly, all that really matters is how Gabby's family feel. What they need to resume some semblance of normal life. If he is alive, I would think they would want him to serve a life sentence. If he is deceased, there is nothing more that can be done to him.

imo
It’s the thought that if he is dead, and an animal, alligator, etc consumed him, or he drowned, or is in such a remote location that he wouldn’t be found — that gets to me. The thought that there might never be a conclusion and he will remain wanted for a long time, unless he is found, and her family (& his) will never have an answer about if he is deceased or if he has escaped justice. It is an unfortunate possibility in times like these. Manhunts go on for years. And sometimes remains aren’t recovered. And it’s hard to reconcile with that, when there’s nothing to reconcile with.

This picture is a picture of a family that stayed in the site next to the Laundries at Fort De Soto on the dates between 9/6 and 9/7. These people are not the Laundries. The figure in the back standing upright and walking appears to be Brian. A poster mistakenly thought the people in the picture were RL and CL. There is no picture of RL and CL, yet, at De Soto. It was a mistake. Just trying to clear this up so we don't have 10 pages of everyone posting about this and trying to give my scroll and roll button on my mouse a break. :) https://twitter.com/MeganMyersNews/status/1443041306989768704/photo/1
THANK YOU!!!!!

I will say, the build and the body posture sure makes it a possible BL sighting IMOO. I didn't think that wildlife cam pic was him, but this does seem possible to me.
Can you please link the wildlife cam pic? I heard it mentioned they had 8-10 trail cams to pick up wildlife on Carlton reserve but never actually saw a photo! I totally missed that

It’s the thought that if he is dead, and an animal, alligator, etc consumed him, or he drowned, or is in such a remote location that he wouldn’t be found — that gets to me. The thought that there might never be a conclusion and he will remain wanted for a long time,
Yes but better this way, than the other way round: GP not found ...

Regarding the person on the photo: This can be anybody.
And it doesn't really matter. We know he was there, right?

Quick statement followed by a question for the attorneys out there:
When I ran a business (as it appears CL did), we always had an attorney either on retainer or staff. I keep seeing questions about when this attorney was retained being something of value as information.

Isn't it possible that he has been retained for years and that there wouldn't be much noticeable (outside of things we would likely not be allowed to have access to such as billable hours, or phone records, maybe...MOO) that would indicate or shed light on the timing of his involvement for this case, as opposed to any other work he may have been doing for them?

Thanks much!

Not sure how it works in US but here in Australia, putting aside in-house lawyers (who are employees), lawyers are typically retained for a specific purpose and indeed are required to specify in their engagement documents the scope of the work they will perform. This is the case even if that lawyer frequently does work for the same client.

So if this is also how it usually works in the US, then the date he was retained by "the Laundries" is potentially significant.

As an aside: has it been verified that BL is a client of Mr Bertolino? Or is he only acting for the parents? If he is acting for all 3, I think there is a real possibility of a conflict arising here.

Where did you see a pic from them camping??
It's back a few pages now, but it originally came from Twitter.

I'll post a couple of links for it and a blow-up I did. I think it looks like him and wish we had a date for the photo.

I don't want to post the original as the faces aren't blurred, so not sure if it's allowed but can be seen at the links.

https://twitter.com/MeganMyersNews/status/1443041306989768704?s=20

Brian Laundrie ‘pictured’ in selfie days before Gabby Petito reported missing

Attachments

• Blow Up of Brian at Fort De Soto.jpg
    Blow Up of Brian at Fort De Soto.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 112
If I do a fb marketplace search for pop up campers in Florida you can buy 90s type basic models for $2k -$3k in towns a little further north of where they live.

Any chance they could have loaded up their first camper and went to buy a simple one for him and set him up somewhere? On private land?

I think he’s still alive but I just can’t believe that he’s living off the berries and salamanders in the woods somewhere. I suspect he convinced mommy and daddy to help him get a head start. Maybe a primitive housing and a bunch of canned food!

and I just can’t fathom that they were going on a family camping trip from the 6th to the 8th!

I really hope that BL is found and that his parents are somehow held accountable for a lot of what is going on.
If he wasn't involved in GPs murder, he should man up and bloody come out of hiding and put his case forward.
I, myself have a daughter, 20 years of age, who looks very similar to GP.
I cannot fathom what her parents are going through.
If I saw the LE bodycam of my daughter in that situation that GP was in, I would be beside myself, she was clearly so afraid and upset.
For the family of BL to be so distant and non cooperative in this whole situation is beyond comprehension.
I know I can't do anything to help from here in Australia, but my heart goes out to the family of GP.
My thoughts are with you guys.

Regarding that photo taken at the campground, the smiles on the Laundries faces just blow me away. Are they just cold hearted f*x or did they really have no clue what happened?
If you’re talking about he photo with someone walking in the background— that isn’t the Laundries, it is a different family who came forward who were camping near them. It’s explained in the article that accompanied the picture.

If he is acting for all 3, I think there is a real possibility of a conflict arising here.

if BL is found alive and he goes to trial they would have to get another lawyer for BL that doesn't represent his parents as well, i think one of the lawyers in the thread from the US explained it a while a go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner