Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: Police inside Brian Laundrie's Florida home

Fox News has confirmed that police have entered Gabby Petito's fiance Brian Laundrie’s house as the search to determine her whereabouts intensifies.

"North Port Police are currently speaking with the Laundrie Family at their request," the North Port Police tweeted Friday. "At this time, we are not speaking with Brian. More details when available."

LIVE
Gabby Petito: Search for missing woman continues in Grand Teton National Park: LIVE UPDATES

Last edited:
Whether we know it or not, we have a very unique and privileged degree of freedom in this country. People often can debate and obscure that argument towards some other ancillary points, usually referencing all sorts of postmodernist babble, but the reality is, the majority of our freedoms are found in our legal system. Our 4th Amendment rights, which basically protect us from unauthorized searches/seizures, 5th Amendment rights, that prevents us from 'answering' to a crime; perhaps most of all, the 6th, trial by jury....these are like, really radical things that I don't think many people contemplate or appreciate; through no fault of their own, mind you - but it's simply because it's the 'norm' for us. Point being, all of these people on the property screaming at the house, well, they too have rights, and so in as to discuss it, they have the right to free speech, on that public street. To be fair, they probably don't have the right to be on their lawn. But part of our legal system is also the ability to press charges, if desired. We can pick our civil battles. All of these things CAN result in side-effects - obnoxious hecklers, shaming, people looking guilty for getting counsel, etc. But, it's just America doing what it does.
It may be a search warrant but it surely is not an interview. His lawyer would be there in that case. It could be because of the trespassers but they would have dispersed that crowd right away. But wouldn't a search warrant involve more agents with boxes, cameras, all sorts of stuff. Would they stop by to provide an update on the investigation? Maybe. Hopefully we'll know soon enough.
IDK what is standard procedures for a search warrant, but when the FBI served Rodger Stone with one, it was like 2am, fully armed with assault weapons, and busting down the door. As per MSM.

:(
Dailymail is considered MSM, correct?

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online
Snipped a few bullet points-
  • Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship
  • In an interview with DailyMail.com Friday, the 21-year-old recalled one occasion in which he allegedly stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose to a bar
  • 'Brian didn't want her to go out with me, so he took it,' she said. 'She was hysterical. She told me she slapped him and something about him pushing her'
  • Rose, who's from Sarasota, said she met Gabby, 22, early last year on Bumble BFF and began hanging out with the couple at their home in North Port
  • She said Laundrie came off as a sweet and caring guy, but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him and later tried to stop them from hanging out
  • 'I'm her only friend in Florida to my knowledge and that's not because she can't make friends, he just didn't want her to have friends,' she said
  • The two were so close they even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it, said Rose

That is not a good sign :(

This is like a witch hunt and its wrong.
Is anyone thinking along the lines of suicide and Brian?
I was but reporting is LE said yesterday Brian wasn’t at the house but they know, or knew anyway, where he was. Now they could have found him elsewhere & it’s possible he self harmed but who knows? But as far as I’ve heard he’s not at the house. Is this consistent with other’s understanding?

Without gloves.
That was the exact same thing I was thinking. I doubt it was an "evidence" search, at least I hope not. More likely family said something about something in the car that they were connected with and not BL. Cuz otherwise, oof, lol.

While I strongly condemn protesters and journalists trespassing on private property, if Brian didn't want a "witch hunt," he should've at least spoken with Gabby's parents. He has the choice to clear his name if he's innocent, and he is choosing not to. To be frank, I'm a LOT less concerned about a group of people gathering on the sidewalk in front of his parents' house than I am about where his fiancee is.
I fully agree even if its not the way to do things,am getting some satisfaction at the turn of events and hoping that at least the parents will be forced to come out of the woodwork now.

Exactly. Bless these protestors. If I lived in the area, I'd be right there too. If I ever went missing & my male partner clammed up, my wish is that people like the ones on the lawn right now would tear that house off its foundation, shout my name to the moon, & bring me back home in whatever condition they found me.

I agree!
Stay off the lawn.

But as a neighbor I’d offer my lawn!
And I’d want full on tailgating if I were missing. Throw up tents and bring the chairs, cook some gumbo and keep the pressure on!

But I’m in Louisiana. We do it that way here. :D

A map and timeline of Gabby Petito’s trip with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie.

North Port Police are currently speaking with the Laundrie Family at their request. At this time, we are not speaking with Brian. More details when available,” they wrote.
Police arrive at home of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend of Gabby Petito

*eta:
Rose Davis said Brian Laundrie, 23, allegedly went so far as to hide Gabby’s ID once so that she couldn’t meet up with her at a bar, trigging a violent episode similar to the one police investigated weeks before her disappearance.

‘Brian took her ID just so she wouldn’t be able to come out with me,’ she told DailyMail.com on Friday.

‘He’s got these jealousy issues and he struggles from what Gabby called these “episodes,” where he would hear things and hear voices and wouldn’t sleep.

‘Gabby had to stay at my house a bunch of times because she just needed a breather and didn’t want to go home to him.’
Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling - Texas News Today

Almost everyone is that way. If your partner doesn't care about those things, you have a problem happening.

I beg to disagree. It's one thing to be upset if your partner goes out with friends and doesn't tell you or says they'll be home at a certain time and don't come home until hours later, it's another thing entirely to withhold your partner's ID because you want to control what they can and can't do.

Quite obvious they are executing a search, hubby (retired LE) said it can take several hours. Remember they search everywhere, twice including vents (I never thought of that).

This may explain why BL's family is not talking. GP's dad probably showed up there and was threatening enough for the cops to get called. I'd assume that BL had no idea that she wasn't contacting her folks. I don't get the sense that he was that close to her parents so he's not going to call them to say they broke up. It could well have been the first time he heard that she may be missing. Sure, I get why GP's dad would be like WTF, you've been here a week and didn't call the cops? His answer would probably have been, "I assumed she was ok. but she wasn't answering my calls. I'd think there would be missed calls from BL on GP's phone if that were the case. But he may also not have called. It may have been a traumatic enough break up that he didn't want to talk to her either. And why would he call her parents to announce that they broke up? Only after being confronted by BL's dad and learned she was missing may be when he lawyered up and clammed up.
This could also explain why they already had an attorney retained when the cops showed up the next day to impound the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg