Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think LE would handle anything important this way. I am sure whoever is at house is house sitting to make sure Florida nut jobs do not burn it down, and they called police and let them in. That is all imo.

per Utah fox13. Per LE they are there to talk to the parents about the case. Not Bryan.

That's what they want you to think. Absolutely searching the house and trunk of car.

Dailymail is considered MSM, correct?

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online
Snipped a few bullet points-
  • Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship
  • In an interview with DailyMail.com Friday, the 21-year-old recalled one occasion in which he allegedly stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose to a bar
  • 'Brian didn't want her to go out with me, so he took it,' she said. 'She was hysterical. She told me she slapped him and something about him pushing her'
  • Rose, who's from Sarasota, said she met Gabby, 22, early last year on Bumble BFF and began hanging out with the couple at their home in North Port
  • She said Laundrie came off as a sweet and caring guy, but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him and later tried to stop them from hanging out
  • 'I'm her only friend in Florida to my knowledge and that's not because she can't make friends, he just didn't want her to have friends,' she said
  • The two were so close they even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it, said Rose

Finally! Watching the bodycam video he seems like he tries to come across as calm and polite but there was so much more going on. I am so happy to see Gabby's friend's starting to report how he really was!

OMG you gave me a shock there for a few secs.

I read that the same way you did at first and got really overexcited :D

Honestly this is a reasonable strategy. As a man you can't hit back. You'll go to jail. If a woman is going all spider-monkey on your *advertiser censored*, the best thing to do is push her off with as little force as possible and lock yourself in the nearest enclosed space. Bathroom, bedroom, or car. This strategy makes it less likely you'll go to jail.

The reasonable strategy would to surrender at least in the moment and try and be there for her, listen and attempt to calm her down. Just breathe we can discuss this calmly, I’m here for you….etc. Not locking yourself away and thus perpetuating the drama and probably making her even more emotional/scared/concerned etc. JMO. Nothing at all against yours. I don’t pretend to even begin to have the right answer for that situation…..but that’s how I’d handle it.

So if Brian is inside and he has injuries like everyone has been speculating and the officers witness those injuries, but are there for another purpose, can those injuries be used as evidence in court?
Asking because I'm curious.

With the caveat that this is on page 37 and it's now up to 47, so somebody probably said this .... After 17+ days, injuries have probably disappeared. That's one reason why the gap in time is so, so bad -- evidence disappears as time passes. And if that was an attorney's strategy for his client -- just wait it out until the LE come for you -- that is despicable.

I went back and reread what I was commented on and I misread it. I thought "Rose" was a guy. And that he didn't want her sharing her gps info with a guy. I don't know very many 20 something guys who wouldn't be bothered by that. A girlfriend would be something different.
Trying to keep a partner away from female OR male friends is abusive and manipulative. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo