Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi JBean... I am not trying to be wise, but I have a question with regards to the zg we are speaking of. I was wondering how we know she is cleared?

Law enforcment has said so. They investigated her and said she is not involved. Thus we are to not use her specifically her because of our rules. But the concept of a ZG is permitted so we may find out who Casey's real ZG is or where she derived the illusion.

Law enforcment has said so. They investigated her and said she is not involved. Thus we are to not use her specifically her because of our rules. But the concept of a ZG is permitted so we may find out who Casey's real ZG is or where she derived the illusion.
Thank you, Friptzap... That's what I was asking. I understand that we are able to discuss concept of zg, but I never heard LE say the zg was not involved.

On 9/20 Jesse Grund mentions he started speaking and dating Casey again back in November, and she mentioned a nanny named "Zani". This is a huge red flag to me. He's the only person who mentions hearing the name Zani before late June/early July 2008, from what I recollect he did not mention Zani in his statement to police, and we have to remember that Casey likely somehow got Zani's name from Zenaida's visit to Sawgrass on 6/17.

Couple this with Jesse's hearing Caylee's voice over the phone on 6/24... and he resigns from PD.... ugh. I dunno. :waitasec:

On 9/20 Jesse Grund mentions he started speaking and dating Casey again back in November, and she mentioned a nanny named "Zani". This is a huge red flag to me. He's the only person who mentions hearing the name Zani before late June/early July 2008, from what I recollect he did not mention Zani in his statement to police, and we have to remember that Casey likely somehow got Zani's name from Zenaida's visit to Sawgrass on 6/17.

Couple this with Jesse's hearing Caylee's voice over the phone on 6/24... and he resigns from PD.... ugh. I dunno. :waitasec:

It is very confusing, isn't it? Now we know that a Zanni was a part of this story before the Sawgrass visitation by a different ZG, so that rules out CA conjuring the name from there, even though it still seems like a rather extreme coincidence. Is it possible that JG is covering for CA? I guess it is but it doesn't seem likely.

That's my worry! That JG is covering up for CA. It's too much of a coincidence for CA not to have gotten Zenaida Gonzales' name from Sawgrass.. and pointed out the apartment Zenaida actually looked out. Suddenly, JG and ONLY JG says she mentioned Zani as a nanny, and "we" never thought anything about it, he said. (Who is we?)

Do we have a transcript of that interview yet? Because I *thought* he said they briefly dated again in November and that he heard the name Zani in June?

Any thoughts on the idea that Annie and Zanny sound so much alike? I am in NO WAY suggesting Annie has anything to do with any of this, but now that we have confirmation that Annie lives in Sawgrass Apts (see Dante speaks thread) it seems like another one of Casey's semi based on some real life experience lies. I dropped her off with Zanny at Sawgrass (and my friend Annie lives at Sawhill but I will fail to mention that).

That's my worry! That JG is covering up for CA. It's too much of a coincidence for CA not to have gotten Zenaida Gonzales' name from Sawgrass.. and pointed out the apartment Zenaida actually looked out. Suddenly, JG and ONLY JG says she mentioned Zani as a nanny, and "we" never thought anything about it, he said. (Who is we?)
I remember Amy talking to police about Zanny the Nanny. She said she felt like laughing every time she heard it. Are you talking about JG being the only one prior to June?

newbie::newbie::newbie::newbie::newbie::newbie::
Exactly! And, if Caylee is alive, what Anthony female is dead? (death-banded hair w/ Anthony, female line, DNA).

We keep coming back to those two unavoidable issues.

The deathband science is too new and has not been researched enough. They don't know if this characteristic shows up at other times, or if there are other conditions where this may exist. So I'm guessing that might get thrown out or disregarded by a jury. Are all the other results official? Remember LE can say whatever they want to when they are investigating a crime.

Do we have a transcript of that interview yet? Because I *thought* he said they briefly dated again in November and that he heard the name Zani in June?

You can watch both interviews on youtube. Just search under Jesse Grund. He said they briefly dated again in November, but I don't think he gave a timeline on when Casey mentioned Zani.

I remember Amy talking to police about Zanny the Nanny. She said she felt like laughing every time she heard it. Are you talking about JG being the only one prior to June?

I'll have to go back and read Amy's statements to PD. I don't remember her mentioning Zani. Unless it was in late June/early July?

I read in another thread that there is a book with a "Zanny the Nanny" character. All accounts are that Casey referred to the "nanny" as "Zanny" not Zenaida until she was interviewed by police (or shortly before).

I looked into the book idea.....it is a book written for 4-6 graders....so I highly doubt it was something Casey read recently. However, it could have been a book she read in her childhood. And could explain her use of this fiction character.

It would be interesting to check elementary/middle school libraries, as well as, the public library for this book and see if there are check out records. Should be an easy enough check.

Here is a link to the book description on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272

I think Zenaida Gonzalaz is just an innocent victim of Casey's plot to cover up her daughters disappearance

I've heard several people (CA - Amy - JG - MR Grund) say that they heard the name Zanny before June 15th but not the name Zenaida

For whatever reason (use your imagination) Casey told people that she had a Nanny named "Zanny"

But in fact there was no Nanny or Zanny

So now we have this imaginary babysitter that does not exist named "Zanny"

Casey either murders Caylee or there is an accident

She has to come up with some kind of story because she will eventually have to account for Caylee

She decides to "Blame it on the Nanny"

After all...The "Nanny" doesn't exist so LE will never find her to refute Casey's claim

Casey now has to come up with a local woman who's name begins with a "Z"

She somehow comes across the application at sawgrass......Perfect !!!!

Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalaz now becomes .........."ZANNY" The Nanny

It could have been a woman named Zelda - Zahra - Zanita or anyone who would fit the nick name "Zanny"

That's all this is - Casey Picking a local woman with a "Z" name out of a hat

Remember - She had 31 days to concoct this story

I'll have to go back and read Amy's statements to PD. I don't remember her mentioning Zani. Unless it was in late June/early July?

You can read Amy's comments on the first page here ;-)

just a thought, but I see where some have searched Zani / Zanni / Zanny / Zany / Zanie / Zannie / Zanney / Zaney, etc.... as in a 'specific name'.... but has anyone tried online searching Xani + other search terms [non-drug-related] that could have been ignored before?
For example, I did a site specific search [Xani + Nanny] that resulted in a child w/ that name + goat at petting zoo.... granted, completely unrelated, but it wasn't the only search result that came up, so am just throwing it out there as I'm curious if sp difference could help dig up something for anyone who may be locked into spelling it one certain way or something....? IF it is even important [who knows] but just curious! :)

Just a reminder:
The person Police have interviwed that goes by the initials ZFG is to not be discussed here on these forums as she has been cleared by the Police. Only the concept of where Casey developed this name or the concept of some other yet unknown person that may exist.

If there are any threads otherwise please delete them or report them.

Thank you.

No I am not a Mod but I sometimes pretend to be one on the internet!

This whole Zanny coincidence is extremely strange! Last night on Nancy Grace, RG stated that Casey told him Zanny was babysitting Caylee in 2006. His son, JG recalls hearing the name Zanny mentioned in 2007. Now Casey states that Zanny is responsible for Caylee’s disappearance in 2008. So here's the question:

If there never was a Zanny, then who was really watching Caylee when Casey used this excuse from 2006 going forward?

Is Zanny possibly a made up name or term used to encompass all of Casey’s friends who routinely watched Caylee?

Is Zanny possibly a made up term for Caylee’s REAL father or his family?

Why would Casey need to make up the name Zanny in 2006. Last night on NG, RG stated that Casey had lost her current babysitter and the Grund family was watching Caylee at times. So, did they refuse at some point to watch Caylee, is that why suddenly Casey had created a new nanny named Zanny?
I’m seeing a pattern emerge. Every time there is no one available to watch Caylee, as far back as 2006, Zanny is watching her.
Only thing I can think is that Casey didn’t want anyone knowing, even in 2006who was actually watching Caylee.

So who exactly is Zanny? Does she or he actually have another legal name? Does he or she exist at all?

I believe Casey has stated that she had known Zanny for 4 years. This is bothersome because even if Zanny was only watching Caylee for two of the four years, that’s an awful lot of occasions where nobody knows where Caylee was when Casey was reporting she was with the nanny. What could explain this?

Had Casey been premeditating this crime since 2006? I seriously doubt this!

Is Zanny actually Xanex, meaning Caylee was drugged to sleep? I have doubts about this too. Since she was using the Zanny excuse since 2006, that would mean that there were multiple occasions where Caylee was drugged. I honestly believe that if this was happening, Caylee would have not have lived as long as she did.

How did Casey get Zenaida's info from Sawgrass and have it play out that Zenaida looked at the apartment the same day that Caylee vanished? Other than some form of identity theft, no clue!

How did Casey come up with the name ZFG in the first place? High school is a possibility!

Did Casey fabricate this lie in 2006 and then decide since she had mentioned the name Zanny to others such as JG, and RG that it was the perfect alibi for what had happened to Caylee in 2008? Seems like the best possibility so far.

This topic need to be focused on and picked apart in my opinion. There has to be an answer for all the coincidence, a viable one.

There is a Zanny the Nanny timeline / theories thread allready, maybe a mod can merge this for you.

This whole Zanny coincidence is extremely strange! Last night on Nancy Grace, RG stated that Casey told him Zanny was babysitting Caylee in 2006. His son, JG recalls hearing the name Zanny mentioned in 2007. Now Casey states that Zanny is responsible for Caylee’s disappearance in 2008. So here's the question:

If there never was a Zanny, then who was really watching Caylee when Casey used this excuse from 2006 going forward?

Is Zanny possibly a made up name or term used to encompass all of Casey’s friends who routinely watched Caylee?

Is Zanny possibly a made up term for Caylee’s REAL father or his family?

Why would Casey need to make up the name Zanny in 2006. Last night on NG, RG stated that Casey had lost her current babysitter and the Grund family was watching Caylee at times. So, did they refuse at some point to watch Caylee, is that why suddenly Casey had created a new nanny named Zanny?
I’m seeing a pattern emerge. Every time there is no one available to watch Caylee, as far back as 2006, Zanny is watching her.
Only thing I can think is that Casey didn’t want anyone knowing, even in 2006who was actually watching Caylee.

So who exactly is Zanny? Does she or he actually have another legal name? Does he or she exist at all?

I believe Casey has stated that she had known Zanny for 4 years. This is bothersome because even if Zanny was only watching Caylee for two of the four years, that’s an awful lot of occasions where nobody knows where Caylee was when Casey was reporting she was with the nanny. What could explain this?

Had Casey been premeditating this crime since 2006? I seriously doubt this!

Is Zanny actually Xanex, meaning Caylee was drugged to sleep? I have doubts about this too. Since she was using the Zanny excuse since 2006, that would mean that there were multiple occasions where Caylee was drugged. I honestly believe that if this was happening, Caylee would have not have lived as long as she did.

How did Casey get Zenaida's info from Sawgrass and have it play out that Zenaida looked at the apartment the same day that Caylee vanished? Other than some form of identity theft, no clue!

How did Casey come up with the name ZFG in the first place? High school is a possibility!

Did Casey fabricate this lie in 2006 and then decide since she had mentioned the name Zanny to others such as JG, and RG that it was the perfect alibi for what had happened to Caylee in 2008? Seems like the best possibility so far.

This topic need to be focused on and picked apart in my opinion. There has to be an answer for all the coincidence, a viable one.

With JG and his father giving evidence of a Zanny before May/June 2008, I think we can assume for the moment that she did, in fact, exist.

Casey lost her job at Universal in 2006.

Casey was doing something with her days after this time. All her friends and family thought she was still going to work every day. Where was she going?

Did she actually have a shady job of some sort? Was Zanny a person she knew at this shady job? Is Zanny an illegal and this is the reason the correct ZG can't be located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus