SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, here we go with the old trespassing shenanigans again! I still don't understand why this whole family seems so concerned about their properties (they were even before any of the stuff with Heather happened). What exactly is someone trying to hide? IMO of course.

Exactly. I hope someone gets smacked with a charge for filing a false police report if that claim is proven to be untrue. Though technically, the trespassing part IS true...it would still be a lie if someone claims the reporter tried to force the door open when he didn't. IMO of course.

Sometimes I get a whole Breaking Bad feeling here. Sidney with his Walt goatee and TM with the Skyler White attitude. I wonder if they watched?

FOUND IT IN THREAD 28 - bold & sized by me

Hoppy then reposted and said the following thread 29, post 660

"What was said was that they "Withdrew" $5000..... (they didn't say how - which I believe is why TM's attorney made the statement 'prove it'.)"

This is in response to me saying it was with sprawl from an ATM because I read her initial comment, saying so. I don't know how to make it show. So, now I am baffled.

Regardless, if the money came from a bank. Banks have cameras and they should go back that far.

I keep thinking that TM reminds me of Kathy Bates in Misery. The more I think of all these crazy things she did, SM and hE were victims of TM. Not that I agree with the affair, but if TM was that nuts on MSM...just imagine how wacko she was in real life. Maybe she really did hold him captive, maybe he went along with it for the children's sake, she might of been threatening to kill the whole family. Just thinking.

Well, she wasn't on Tumblr (that was earlier) but, sure, why not sit around crying and trying to figure out what she was going to do? My daughter does this, and for longer than 48 minutes. Or she sits around crying, then pulls herself up by her bootstraps and goes and deals with whatever. Having witnessed Crappy Relationships 101 over the years with various friends and relatives, someone calling and wanting to get back together, arranging to meet somewhere to "talk about it", trying to figure out if this is "what I want", etc, I have no problem with the thought of Heather waiting and/or crying for 20 minutes, hitting the bathroom, grabbing a glass of water, maybe washing her face and getting dressed or changing her clothes, and heading out for "a talk" with Sid at PTL.(remember to figure in the driving time in that 48 minutes-10.5 miles and 16 minutes).

ETA: As a matter of fact, I just had this conversation with the now 21 year old who used to live with us, where she "wanted to talk to the guy she still had feelings for". My response was "why waste your time?" Her response was that she just needed him to hear what she had to say. She's waiting around for this bozo so "he can hear what she has to say". Like he cares.... Go figure.
--------------------------------------
or maybe she was texting/talking to her date that had just dropped her off. Then focused on dealing with the SM situation? I don't know.just throwing ideas around with all you guys.

Why would we expect a 40-year-old woman w/ 3 kids to be just as/nearly attractive as a 20-year-old woman?

***(Not saying there aren't exceptions)

I'd never expect a 40+ y/o woman w/ 3 kids to be as attractive as a 20 y/o. I said "in her best day", which she obviously hasn't seen in 20 years or so. I say this bc it's craaaaay cray how she called Heather a "hoe" for knocking boots with Sidney a few times BUT she herself is a self proclaimed groupie. She wrote all about it on the net. She talked of sex in a public place, yada yada. So IMO if you compare the ages and their endeavors, it's an equal playing field. Then to look at the pictures of her when she was younger, wow - doesn't hold a candle IMVHO. I suspect she may have had a better impression of herself than others did. It takes nerve for a groupie to call somebody else a hoe. Married or not, her online activity and discussions give her away. I think she was filled with jealousy and hatred over Heather. IMO.

"What was said was that they "Withdrew" $5000..... (they didn't say how - which I believe is why TM's attorney made the statement 'prove it'.)"

This is in response to me saying it was with sprawl from an ATM because I read her initial comment, saying so. I don't know how to make it show. So, now I am baffled.

Regardless, if the money came from a bank. Banks have cameras and they should go back that far.

I wonder with the alleged "prove it" if it was even a traditional bank withdrawal. It could be some kind of online banking. . .moving something from an investment account, etc. That would be much harder to prove, but still shouldn't be impossible.

One other thing that occurred to me, what if it was Heather's money? :facepalm:

OK, I got tired of the debate :) and I just called the Horry County Clerk's office and asked about the disposed thing. She said that it means they are no longer pending and they are dropped/dismissed.

Thank you so much! So what does that mean since Tammy's is disposed but Sidney's isn't?

It was tweeted by Marshall Staton, a freelance journalist who was also in the courtroom:

Marshall Staton
‏@marshall_staton
Dec 18th large withdrawal of $5000 made by the moorers per prosecution.
11:35 AM - 17 Mar 2014 from Conway, SC

https://twitter.com/marshall_staton/status/445629538278862849

Ok, so here is the pic that was posted to Sidney's FB page on Dec. 23. Anyone else think it's a clue?? I have always thought that she was not in SC. The 5000.00 could have given them a chance to go pretty far. IDK...just thinking out loud :waitasec:

Omg! I remember this pic and it was taken down pretty quickly. It has haunted me as I definitely think it was a clue.

If you look up TM's IE charges they are still pending they have not been disposed.

I don't think "disposed" refers to her posting bond on the IE charges either (I know she did) because she posted bond for the ObJ charge and they aren't saying that charge has been disposed.

I don't know what is meant by that but if you look up the court record all her charges are still pending just like SM's.

Eta: clarification

This sooo confuses me. I'm leaning toward TedMac saying it has something to do with the bond, that it was paid therefore isn't pending anymore.

What does Case Disposed mean on my Report?

Disposed is a generic legal term meaning the case or proceeding is completed.

Disposition is used in reference to the way in which the case was resolved. Some examples of the disposition of a case are: conviction, acquittal, dismissal, etc., not to be confused with verdict, which is a finding of guilty or not guilty, etc.

more

https://infocheckusa.zendesk.com/entries/374550-What-does-Case-Disposed-mean-on-my-Report-

The desktop version has embedded video of the incident in question - so you can see for yourself.....

(watches through fingers of :facepalm: )

ETA: it's only a 16-second clip - so perhaps they've chosen not to air it in its entirety as there is now a case pending. I still don't believe this lawsuit will hold any water. If the entire incident was caught on video (and I believe it was), then filing a false report will take this into a different kind of accountability. :moo:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/25029033/tammy-moorers-father-accuses-wmbf-news-anchor-michael-maely-of-trespassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaLaBlackSheep