Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/tru...s-jailhouse-video-interview-hot-car-death-dad

Incredibly, while at the jailhouse processing center, Harris was so relaxed he took a 15-minute nap! Although Harris quickly became chummy with Mark, who’d been given a one-day sentence for DUI, he never revealed his alleged crime.

Eager to chat, Harris asked anyone within earshot, “So what are you in here for?” and demanded, “How long is this going to take?” When a film was interrupted for a jailhouse announcement, Harris muttered, “Now we can’t watch TV, I guess.”
Wilson wouldn't say much because he's under contract with the National Enquirer, but he did confirm the accuracy of the article and the quotes attributed to him.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/smyrna/2014/07/16/ross-harris-hot-car-death/12758261/

He went to sleep??? And this is when he was questioned or after he was arrested?

Apparently sexting all day and locking your child in a car to bake to death is exhausting

I'm a little curious if they've ever interviewed any of RH's ex-longterm girlfriends?

Perhaps they can speak of his character and habits?

I tend to believe that RH's behavior and actions have been with him for a very long time.

More disturbing Internet activity:

Harris visited a subreddit about “people who die,” which shows videos of people dying (suicide, executions, war, etc.). He also visited a subreddit called child-free and searched the Internet for “how to survive in prison” and “age of consent for Georgia.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

Subreddit:
Has videos as listed below.

*:--|:-:|--:Accident|Animal|Beating| |Bladed*|Child|Combat|Compilation|Dashcam|Execution*|Freak Accident*|Industrial|Medical*|Meta|Misc*|Police|Request*|Shooting

watchpeopledie- subreddit

I don't see any "Faces of Death " here...moo

:eek: Child

More disturbing Internet activity:

Harris visited a subreddit about “people who die,” which shows videos of people dying (suicide, executions, war, etc.). He also visited a subreddit called child-free and searched the Internet for “how to survive in prison” and “age of consent for Georgia.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

Subreddit:
Has videos as listed below.

*:--|:-:|--:Accident|Animal|Beating| |Bladed*|Child|Combat|Compilation|Dashcam|Execution*|Freak Accident*|Industrial|Medical*|Meta|Misc*|Police|Request*|Shooting

watchpeopledie- subreddit

I don't see any "Faces of Death " here...moo

I find Js searches despicable, vile and disgusting. He is one sick freak imoo. All those reddits make me lean more heavily towards him planning little Cooper's death.

I find Js searches despicable, vile and disgusting. He is one sick freak imoo. All those reddits make me lean more heavily towards him planning little Cooper's death.

I've had a pretty awful thought for the last few days seeing as how RH liked watching snuff. I had the thought that maybe he had rigged something up to watch Cooper ....I know that is awful but it wouldn't surprise me.
LE would have found it by now though if he had. IMO

I thought maybe he didn't enjoy it exactly but was preparing himself for what death looks like.

I've had a pretty awful thought for the last few days seeing as how RH liked watching snuff. I had the thought that maybe he had rigged something up to watch Cooper ....I know that is awful but it wouldn't surprise me.
That crossed my mind as well, with the 30 seconds pause in the car that morning.
That would throw me over the edge.

Not sure where this goes:

Tyler Bryan said he played little league sports and went to high school and college with Ross Harris, the man accused of killing his child.
Bryan said the man described in Harris' hearing is not the Ross Harris that he knew. In fact, both of their wives were pregnant with their first children at the same time.
“We laughed about how grown up we were. I was excited. He seemed very excited, you know so did she. She and my wife sort of compared their development I guess," he said.

http://www.alabamas13.com/story/260...is-leanna-harris-cooper-hot-car-death-toddler

That crossed my mind aaswell, with the 30 seconds pause in the car that morning.
That would throw me over the edge.

I'm glad it wasn't just me. If this wasn't an accident it isn't far removed from him actually watching.In other words leaving Cooper in the car was a horror in and of itself.
IMO

I'm sure they would have... and I'm thinking that would be something SO big and heinous that it would have been released by now -- if they found something like that and were certain it would be admissible, they would hold the smaller details over and that would have been released by now... I think... imo

Not sure where this goes:

Tyler Bryan said he played little league sports and went to high school and college with Ross Harris, the man accused of killing his child.
Bryan said the man described in Harris' hearing is not the Ross Harris that he knew. In fact, both of their wives were pregnant with their first children at the same time.
“We laughed about how grown up we were. I was excited. He seemed very excited, you know so did she. She and my wife sort of compared their development I guess," he said.

http://www.alabamas13.com/story/260...is-leanna-harris-cooper-hot-car-death-toddler

IME... it's one thing for a man to be excited over his own virility.... another thing entirely to be excited about all the real responsibilities of being a father...

JMO

I can't even let my mind go there

I'm sure they would have... and I'm thinking that would be something SO big and heinous that it would have been released by now -- if they found something like that and were certain it would be admissible, they would hold the smaller details over and that would have been released by now... I think... imo

I hope so as I sure didn't like even thinking about it. He does seem to have a fascination with death so it did cross my mind as awful as it would be if true.
IMO

I'm glad it wasn't just me. If this wasn't an accident it isn't far removed from him actually watching.In other words leaving Cooper in the car was a horror in and of itself.
IMO

Did I miss your previous posts? I see you've been here a couple years with WS, but I don't recall seeing you on this forum -- WELCOME!!!

Did I miss your previous posts? I see you've been here a couple years with WS, but I don't recall seeing you on this forum -- WELCOME!!!

Thank You. I actually just started following this case about four days ago so I'm fairly new.

I'm a little curious if they've ever interviewed any of RH's ex-longterm girlfriends?

Perhaps they can speak of his character and habits?

I tend to believe that RH's behavior and actions have been with him for a very long time.

Personally, I'd love to hear from the one that RH made that comment about. The girlfriend and her parents who thougth RH wouldn't amount to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member