Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that too late and deleted it. You guys are just too fast for me.

Now I'm embarrassed-ified

:seeya: Is that you, Jodee . . . sorry, just couldn't resist !

:hilarious: But it's a good one ... so let's make it the word of the day !

:cheers:

tarnation.jpg

Whooaaa! Whaaa? I pick TODAY to run errands all morning?!? I just speed-read today's posts.
Prince Awkward/BN must behaving a nice, relaxing long lunch...not!
Can't wait Juan's mike drop. #holycarp!

Juan Martinez style is methodical, he leads them down their lies without the witness realizing they are backing themselves into a corner, then when he has the witness right where he wants them he drops it like it's hot. most people never see it coming.

juan martin ninja2.jpg

View attachment 64874

Whooaaa! Whaaa? I pick TODAY to run errands all morning?!? I just speed-read today's posts.
Prince Awkward/BN must be having a nice, relaxing long lunch...not!
Can't wait for Juan's mike drop. #holycarp!

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1h1 hour ago
#jodiarias the question before court is did the state intentionally delete exculpatory files. If not intentional or exculpatory game over.

Pleeeeze no side-bar city all afternoon! JMO

I think JM wants BN to admit that TA was on the computer at 1:44pm that day accessing the Spybot. Then he can prove that he couldn't have been because of the pics. Which means the computer, when it was on, was automatically accessing various programs and TA can't be considered the person who was accessing anything really?

Does that make any sense?

MOO

Yes, it does. That both were happening at the same time. (the nudies and this)... some folks have always thought that those photos were not on the actual day... who knows, other than right now the defense has...

worms.jpg

Also, I am feeling the love for JM in a way my hubs might not like. Kinda makes me wanna text after 11 pm...

Glad to see others are picking up on this, I hope really hard they don't just drop it and move onto something else when they come back from this long and leisurely lunch. It certainly throws a major kink in the timeline of that day, and throws more of her story out the window.

ETA: JM isn't saying TA accessed a *advertiser censored* site at that time, it was Spybot that was accessed.

worms.jpg

Juan Martinez style is methodical, he leads them down their lies without the witness realizing they are backing themselves into a corner, then when he has the witness right where he wants them he drops it like it's hot. most people never see it coming.

I noticed a few reporters always say that he's "all over the place" and Monica Lindstrom even suggested that JSS might benefit from a visual timline of times/dates/actions. I think Juan Martinez is amazing because he can think non-linearly. We have seen witnesses trip themselves up again and again by trying really hard not to give him the answers they think he wants. They don't know where he's going. He knows exactly where he's going. Then he gives the witness a little arithmetic and the witness gets all mixed up. He ties it all together beautifully, too.

We'll be done with this today if the court lets him actually get to work.

No worm pictures please I'm begging you. Arghh. Skin itching. Ahhh. I'm weak I know!

I think one thing we can ascertain about the nudies is they were only found in unallocated space, which to me says they were taken and deleted before the shower pictures, as some (if not all) were overwritten and only thumbnails were captured by Encase. Still not sure how it was able to generate timestamps for them as I believe it was Melendez who said thumbnails don't retain EXIF data.

:pullhair: I wish I fully understood what you are saying and the implications... but I'm sure hopeful I will by just sticking with the thread as we move on as you computer folks are FABULOUS in explaining it to us :blowkiss: :gaah: ... moving on!

We have 42 members and 108 guests with us!

Hello everyone!

:pullhair: I wish I fully understood what you are saying and the implications... but I'm sure hopeful I will by just sticking with the thread as we move on as you computer folks are FABULOUS in explaining it to us :blowkiss: :gaah: ... moving on!

oops, sorry atthelake! I hit "quote" on the wrong post. I meant to reply to geevee

I think one thing we can ascertain about the nudies is they were only found in unallocated space, which to me says they were taken and deleted before the shower pictures, as some (if not all) were overwritten and only thumbnails were captured by Encase. Still not sure how it was able to generate timestamps for them as I believe it was Melendez who said thumbnails don't retain EXIF data.

They don't have EXIF data, but sometimes they do have modified/accessed/created times on the disk.
http://digital-forensics.sans.org/blog/2009/01/29/dates-from-unallocated-space

The picture of Jodi's bedroom, taken the day of the burglary, shows two printers; at least two discs on her bed along with what appears to be another printer and multiple program books.

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/...ndparents.html

As this was was during the height of her premeditation phase, I suspect she was fabricating most of her alibi-- creating photo discs, accessing all of Travis' accounts and remotely accessing his computer from her grandparents house.

I wonder if her bond with BN relates to her "impressing" him with her IT skills--confiding in him what she had done, what to look for and instructing him on what evidence to delete and/or highlight?:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015