GUILTY OK - 4 dead, many injured when car crashed into crowd at OSU homecoming parade

I'm talking about what her co-worker and boss said.

Boss could be afraid of lawsuits. I don't trust what boss says either. It doesn't add up to me. Boss claims she was a wonderful employee. So, if she were working morning shift, why did she leave in the middle of it?

I think 24 hrs later if she had a medical emergency and not under the influence, that would have been released by now. Has any of her friends or family said she had a medical condition that would lead to something like this or is this a lot of devil's advocate?

Do you have a msm link to her being in the hospital? Just because somebody posts something on social media doesn't make it true. Msm articles say she is in jail.

http://ktul.com/news/local/authorit...hose-deceased-injured-in-osu-homecoming-crash

I've read on this thread that the driver is in the hospital. When was she taken to the hospital? LE got her mugshot and I wouldn't think that would be done in the hospital. Thanks

Per msm articles, she is in jail.

Pinpoint pupils. But, that observation is just mine. I could be wrong.

Huh, I didn't know that pinpoint pupils are a sign of opioid use.

I just spent a few minutes googling images of pinpoint pupils; I have to say that in her mug shot, it doesn't look to me as if she has pinpoint pupils. They're on the smallish side -- presumably the room where they take mugshots would be fairly bright, so that would be expected. But actual pinpoint pupils are tiny tiny. I could be wrong, but I don't think those are pinpoint pupils.

Maybe K_Z or another of our medical professionals will come along and chime in.

Do you have a msm link to her being in the hospital? Just because somebody posts something on social media doesn't make it true. Msm articles say she is in jail.

http://ktul.com/news/local/authorit...hose-deceased-injured-in-osu-homecoming-crash

I have no idea where she is. She would not be sitting in jail with a medical emergency taking place yesterday so your msm link pretty much clears up for me that no medical emergency took place. DUI and in jail. End of. Her lawyer and a jury can sort it out. Her victims need the sympathy.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/25/us/oklahoma-car-into-crowd/

'' Adacia Avery Chambers of Stillwater, had been charged with driving under the influence and remained in the city jail.'''

I would say it is possible that after the crash , the perp was taken to the hospital for a quick checkup and once found to be healthy, sent to the jail. But if she were injured or otherwise ill, she would have stayed at hospital. I cannot find anything saying she was ever even in a hospital but if she was , it was very short term. She has no medical condition. Sorry to everyone who hopes to explain this away that way.

ETA I do not mean for my post to sound snarky or ugly. I think it's natural to want to hope some other force created a tragedy like this and not human error and/ or negligence or reckless behavior. But the fact is people are driving under the influence all the time, all over the place and these preventable ' accidents' happen. Imho the pharmacy is becoming more dangerous than the liquor store when it comes to driving.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/25/us/oklahoma-car-into-crowd/

'' Adacia Avery Chambers of Stillwater, had been charged with driving under the influence and remained in the city jail.'''

I would say it is possible that after the crash , the perp was taken to the hospital for a quick checkup and once found to be healthy, sent to the jail. But if she were injured or otherwise ill, she would have stayed at hospital. I cannot find anything saying she was ever even in a hospital but if she was , it was very short term. She has no medical condition. Sorry to everyone who hopes to explain this away that way.

Horrendous how many lives have been changed forever, and lives taken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rowd-not-drunk-half-hour-cried-left-work.html

Justin DeNoya, 36, told the Stillwater News Press that she saw Chambers leave her part-time job at Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, a chain less than a mile north of where the crash occurred.
He works near Freddy's and said that she was crying as she left the restaurant, but did not appear to be drunk.
Freddie's franchise owner Mark Thompson also said that, 'she didn't appear to be under the influence,' when she left the restaurant.
Thompson told the newspaper, 'I have nothing to say about her that isn't good' and that she was an 'excellent employee'.
It is not know why Chambers, who lives in Stillwater with her boyfriend, would be at the restaurant around 10am on a Saturday morning and then leave.

It does appear the driver is now in jail, not in the hospital. I had heard "she remains in the hospital" on a news 9 video report that has now apparently been disabled. It contained the footage of the wreck, also, so maybe that's why it's been disabled.

My apologies.

It does appear the driver is now in jail, not in the hospital. I had heard "she remains in the hospital" on a news 9 video report that has now apparently been disabled. It contained the footage of the wreck, also, so maybe that's why it's been disabled.

My apologies.

Oh , it sounds like the news reported a mistake so they pulled it? That's just a guess. So she did not appear drunk or she did appear drunk? This is some crazy or negligent reporting.

Who said she left because she was told to because she seemed on drugs?

Oh , it sounds like the news reported a mistake so they pulled it? That's just a guess. So she did not appear drunk or she did appear drunk? This is some crazy or negligent reporting.

And the article I posted, she didn't appear drunk, but was crying. Says she lives with her boyfriend. Maybe she got into a fight with him, or they broke up, and things happened from there??

Who said she left because she was told to because she seemed on drugs?

Apparently the employee who said this is anonymous. Honestly, reading her account, it sounds more believable than the manager throwing his hands in the air as if he has no idea whatsoever why she left in the beginning of her shift. I don't know if "Heavy" is considered MSM.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/10/adaci...sh-homecoming-parade-accident-injured-driver/

Boss could be afraid of lawsuits. I don't trust what boss says either. It doesn't add up to me. Boss claims she was a wonderful employee. So, if she were working morning shift, why did she leave in the middle of it?

I'm going to guess it's too late and her employer has already been added to the lawsuit.

I'm going to guess it's too late and her employer has already been added to the lawsuit.

How exactly would somebody sue the employer? As far as I can tell the employer claims she didn't look impaired when she left.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203
Back