IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, there has been no information from LE directly confirming or debunking his alibi.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for letting me know.

That is really weird! If I was in that horrible situation I would want my attorney to release proof of my whereabouts in those crucial hours. "Some things not adding up" sounds like a problem with his alibi, most likely, imo. Also I heard the PO say he got back around 6:30, but never heard him, or anyone else, say when he left for the fish store. ?

One reason I'm here in Canada. After my husband's death, I promised to tend to his beloved mum. She has no one else, but me. Everyone else is dead. I'll keep my promise and moved to another country to do so. Not everyone has that. :( She doesn't know who I am half the time, but that's okay. IF I get kicked out of Canada, she's going with me.
You are a good and decent human being. I respect you.

Thanks I don't know how to post pictures I keep saying it and no one pays attention. I really think this is what he had... and how he led the girls along.... controlled them... He was prepared for them.

He had the rope stuffed in his jacket... a piece was sticking out. It was already tied in the military hand cuff knot.

BG was in the military...

Moo said the cow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you may be spot on about this (hard to be sure but certainly makes a lot of sense) but I'm unsure I'd automatically assume military. When I googled the type of knot after you mentioned it I found tons of links and even videos showing how to tie those knots. And while I seriously hate to go down this road... if the crimes were sexually motivated well.... BDSM is pretty popular and wouldn't be the first time a killer/ rapist was found with BDSM type equipment. And eh, maybe an awkward time to say this but I'm just going to state I know quite a few folks who know their way around rope when it comes to uh, sexual purposes. One of my first thoughts at seeing the knots was exactly that, that "Hmm, bet this would popular in the BDSM community".... think that's where some of the links and videos I saw ultimately went but maybe not. I didn't follow them.

But certainly could be military. I don't know a ton about the history of this knot and it's uses or what kind of stuff one is taught in military training. Just pointing out this other possible (disgusting in context, those poor girls) connections as far as rope knowledge goes.

It was me that made that post and I didn't "tease" anyone.I found the correct filter and I see alot,including what is under his chin.Everyone was so consumed with slinging spears and discussing RL's BAC and his dog that my post was ignored so if no one was interested why put it out there.

I for one, am very interested! Please share.

At this point wonder if BG is "the guy" without more info from LE and FBI. Sad as the public, especially Delphi residents might have more to offer. Perhaps LE and FBI clashed and couldn't agree on the evidence to release. I've seen it before as an attorney. FBI usually wins, so we'll see... so much time has passed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Perhaps altered was the wrong word. According to LEO Slocum, they "created" those two pictures, his words. They aren't just stills. As one of the WSers explained last night I think, they probably had to pick clear sections from the video for different parts of his being - some would be blurry in one frame, while others would be clear and the reverse.
Well they were taken from a video and video doesn't capture all pixels in hd or accurate pixels when freeze framed like they did. It was a great explanation of how the software will represent a still image from a moving image.
The odd bits that people pick up on visually is just that.
So that I think is where one may think that LE created by splicing images together.
I enjoy your enthusiasm so don't take it personally my stance on altering images is a bad thing.

It was me that made that post and I didn't "tease" anyone.I found the correct filter and I see alot,including what is under his chin.Everyone was so consumed with slinging spears and discussing RL's BAC and his dog that my post was ignored so if no one was interested why put it out there.

I hope you (a) get the interest and respect you deserve as we are all here to learn from one another, and, (b) try to afford others respect for the subjects they choose to discuss.

I can't see where it says Abby is wearing dark grey high tops in that article or video?

We can see Abigail's grey high top tennis shoes in the photo Liberty took of her on High Bridge. The article does not mention LG wearing a jacket either even though temps were around mid 40s.

Oh wow, I had no idea hunting was such a huge thing in France. There's definitely a lot of laws around it in the US- many places require a hunting license, you can generally only hunt certain things during certain seasons (dear hunting is huge in the Midwest and it's a well defined season for it, I think in the fall? The shopping malls and such have even capitalized on this and have sales for what they call "Deer widows weekend", all the women left at home while their husbands are out for the opening of deer hunting season). You can definitely hunt on your own land if you're the owner, obviously there's trespassing issues if you're on private property that isn't yours.

I'm unsure about the specifics as far as where people can and can't hunt. I think it varies by location. Like I heard a neighboring city has been having issues with deer (on the roads and such) because hunters are forbidden from shooting them anywhere within the city limit which may even include private property though I'm not sure about that part.

Interesting how different culture can be. Must have been what, about a decade ago when our Vice President at the time somehow shot one of his friends while on hunting trip. I'm not sure we ever got clear specifics on how that happened but here it seems the safety stuff is heavily the burden of the folks doing the hunting. Of course that may be culturally related to all the major issues the US has with gun violence as well. But that's also why hunting licenses are a thing and hunters safety classes are often a requirement to getting the license itself. But all the specifics of that are going to vary from one state to another and maybe even from city to city. Certainly would imagine hunting is a pretty common past time in an area like Delphi though. There's a big divide here between rural and suburban areas and the views on hunting and owning guns in general.

It certainly does not seem to be the big industry that it is in the US but more of a traditional outing. I never see the men (not many women) with new equipment or anything like that. My observation is that it is a lot of gathering, talking, walking, blam-blamming, and pastis drinking. Oh, mustn't forget the shouting to each other across the fields, because that won't scare the animals away or anything!

We once lived in a tall house on a river. The trees along the river had rooks. The tree tops were right outside our bedroom windows. We could see right into the rooks' nests. We had hunters who used to stand on the other side of the river and shoot at the tops of those trees and our house was right there!!

Sigh, I really do love living here...

Thanks so much for letting me know.

That is really weird! If I was in that horrible situation I would want my attorney to release proof of my whereabouts in those crucial hours. "Some things not adding up" sounds like a problem with his alibi, most likely, imo. Also I heard the PO say he got back around 6:30, but never heard him, or anyone else, say when he left for the fish store. ?

RL, in a media interview, said he'd been "cleared ages ago", or words to that effect. I'll believe RL is cleared in this murder case when LE makes it official, not his family, his lawyer or from his own mouth. IMO

Could it be in #1Nana's pictures? She was there later. I posted a link to all her photos today, but they are also in our links thread.

Could be, but I'm really not familiar with people who've posted here. I do recall seeing that photo here. Thanks

You continue to fiddle with the images as many of us enjoy the work with them you are doing. Those that don't find value in image examination are certainly free to scroll right on by them. Jmo

Thank you Ghosthunter!:tyou:

I'm sure I have driven everyone mad with my theories on the pictures but we are all still talking about BG and keeping this case alive and that can only be a good thing...

Not me. I've enjoyed reading your posts.

RL, in a media interview, said he'd been "cleared ages ago", or words to that effect. I'll believe RL is cleared in this murder case when LE makes it official, not his family, his lawyer or from his own mouth. IMO

I feel the same.

I saw it but since we are so many hours ahead of you the thread was closed IIRC. You should repost it.

People, it's part of the hoodie/shirt!

No smoke.
No rope.
No shopping bag.

This thread is getting to the point where it should just be locked until there are new developments.

MOO [emoji202][emoji202][emoji202][emoji202]

Not the way we do things.

:daisy:Thank you, bemused, for the kind words and many other WSers have been very nice about it too. But many do believe that we ought not mess around with what LE has given us and I think that came through tonight especially. And as I am the one who most recently has been fiddling with the images and talking about them too, I felt the sting just a little.
Don't feel the sting, there have been sooo many crazy pictures altered this entire what 46+ threads. It is not something I mean to come across like that about you individually from me.

I do seem to remember they said a canine unit ran up to the shoes and then took off. There were also LE with metal detectors down there. I felt (MOO) that they were looking for the geocache which was magnetically attached to the bridge above. Or a phone.
I can't find anything about it anywhere now, I remember the person that took the photo said they had yelled out to LE who were below the bridge and told them about the shoes but they weren't really interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600