Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Martha, Scotter, Barry, Roger:

lying isn't a crime

Love cindy

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2408009&postcount=9 (Bolded by me)

I think you guys are a bit confused by this post of Casey's. She was NOT talking about her mother's house. Read it again. She is talking about someone else. We know that Cindy lived in her house and wasn't contemplating on moving back in! I think she was talking about Amy here. The drama had to do with the person she was referencing...not Cindy!

I guess we know now why the state atty office said no immunity for ANYONE in this case.

I am hopeful that the Anthony's will be invited back to a little tet e tete
with the FBI to review the inconsistencies in their prior statements..
Tough to get any more bail cash folks.. might wanna come clean

I should hope that the FBI sees their way clear to doing that. I don't doubt they should, but I'm not holding out hope, either.

I'm thinking that was the reason she borrowed the neighbor's shovel was to break into the shed? Anyone?
Not according to Cindy (same interview)...the shovel was used for the bamboo (which actually may have a thread of its own)...so how did Caysey get the lock off? Why doesn't anyone on these shows ever have the right questions?

I am still stunned beyond polite words that Cindy actually looked Greta in the eye just now and said "Lying is not a crime."

Well that certainly says that Cindy herself would lie and not think twice about it.

Hmmmm, makes sense to me. I've been getting suspicious about Jesse..... I think he'd do anything for that stupid girl.

i 100% agree with this. in brief: he conveniently called the police to change the timeline, he met casey at the beach after calling her a pathological liar, he loved her - i think he would do anything, no matter what, if she asked for his help.... and then he left his job on the 24th because of psych reasons and then immediately moved to georgia. it is weird. to say the least.

on another note, the anthonys' spiderweb of lies is getting beyond the realm of ridiculous. with a situation as dire as this one, where your grandchild is missing, how do you not have your story straight, the basic time line, more than a month later? how do you forget to mention a robbery occurred, unless of course you thought your daughter robbed you? how do you forget to mention all the evidence found in the trunk that potentially carried your grandchild? george is formed LE. he should know better than this. the whole story is crazaaazy.

I am hopeful that the Anthony's will be invited back to a little tet e tete
with the FBI to review the inconsistencies in their prior statements..
Tough to get any more bail cash folks.. might wanna come clean

I'd love to know how Greta talked her way into this interview and managed to get 2 hours worth of stuff from them...until a week ago had they even talked to LE that long straight? LOL.

I'll bet all the LE folks had that video shortly after it was filmed earlier today...

I think you guys are a bit confused by this post of Casey's. She was NOT talking about her mother's house. Read it again. She is talking about someone else. We know that Cindy lived in her house and wasn't contemplating on moving back in! I think she was talking about Amy here. The drama had to do with the person she was referencing...not Cindy!

the time and date the post was sent is basically the same time george says casey was at the house

And if it was only one and a half gallon of gas gone why didn't Casey just pour it into the vehicle right there and leave the empty cans.......
Also liked the part about how there was something amiss with the gas gauge...another explanation for why Casey abandoned the car. Question is...did George fill up at the impound lot?

Hmmmm, makes sense to me. I've been getting suspicious about Jesse..... I think he'd do anything for that stupid girl.

I have had similiar thoughts but don't want to say it outloud...

something just feels off about it all to me...

I am not ready to truly believe he is involved and if he is..(if)
I believe his involvement may have more to do with the "after" something happened...

i think my hinky meter went off mostly when i noticed he deleted posts on his facebook around this june15-july 15 time period...
could mean nothing..but i noticed it

Well, I don't know. 1st Cindy said she did borrow the shovel for the bamboo. Then she started talking about the shed and she never really got to it. Oh, did anybody hear when Greta asked her about if the gas can were reported missing to the police, she said that you have to ask George. Didnt she know that? We all did.
Everyone has their parts/ roles!

Given dad's new revelation about seeing Casey at 2:25pm on June 24th, what's interesting about that facebook message is not the content, but the time it was posted.

Did Casey do a toss-by to fling those gas cans out of the car at dad as she sped past into the cul-de-sac?

As of tonight, it's official per George! We all knew there was a reason why LE posted the burglary report...George is just a little slow in getting his story out there. But, you know what...what if he's now using it to establish a different time line? Gosh, with all this playing, anything is possible.

Yes I think we will see in the future that this date of the 24th and this alleged interaction between Casey and George will help out Casey's case in some way. George made a big deal out of it for a reason...

I think it had to do with Amy, since they were both supposed to move in together right? The drama could have been over her taking the money?

Oh really?

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67808

This shows that she was not LIVING there, not that she had not gone there to visit or pick something up.

Not according to Cindy (same interview)...the shovel was used for the bamboo (which actually may have a thread of its own)...so how did Caysey get the lock off? Why doesn't anyone on these show ever have the right questions?

Casey didn't take the shovel from the shed, she borrowed it from the neighbors.

No Jesse called Casey a habitual liar in the affidavit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain