50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would only cheer me up if there was a twist this time and ZG chloroformed Casey and left her at sawgrass.

Okay, i am ticked sorry.

Don't feel bad, I was thinking of lots of worthwhile uses for chloroform also.

Let's hope we find Caylee. You cannot profit from commiting a crime. If she's charged before she gets paid--it's over.

Like they should believe Casey will give an interview,.. so some other sucker got duped by her again huh? Atleast when Padilla came in and tried to help he thought Caylee was alive. Whoever is doing this now HAS TO KNOW that Caylee is dead and Casey WON'T talk to anyone,...especial for an interview! STUPID STUPID :furious: :sick:

She will talk. The entire interview will consist of her saying "Uh-Huh, Uh-Huh, Absolutely, Absolutely, etc, etc, etc, etc. Repeating the same words.

Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if it was Dr. Phil: he is going through a divorce, so Casey could use her psychotic feminine flirty ways on him. :)

But then again, his divorce is pretty nasty, so I can't see him sticking his neck out to bail out someone as controversial as Casey... he does love his public persona more than anything else and right now with the divorce, it is on the line.

actually dr. phil on david letterman last night said there's no divorce, it's all a bad rumor. his marriage is fine. but she'd try something anyway because i believe this little girl thinks she's smarter than the rest of the world:sick:

Just what does anyone want to bet that LP will get the security detail???? He KNOWS!

Yeah but they didn't pay the bond or back the bond. This anonymous person did it. I am sure it is some minion of the Anthony's who is promising a first interview for some tabloid and is getting a hefty chunk of change to back the bond. LE needs to arrest her with no bail asap.

I don't know about this bond but when Tony & Leonard Padilla bonded her out the $50,000 was NOT refundable.

Here are Casey's BOND POSTERS :sick:

http://www.injail.com/index.html
http://www.macdonaldbailbondsinc.com/

I've emailed them to voice my disgust

Don't feel bad, I was thinking of lots of worthwhile uses for chloroform also.

While I'm sitting here ready to spit nails...I read your siggy and it made me chuckle. Thanks LI MOM.

Let's hope we find Caylee. You cannot profit from committing a crime. If she's charged before she gets paid--it's over.
But that doesn't stop the grandparents from profiting.
154.gif

How can someone on this planet think her rights are being violated, in what way -she's been charged with what she's been charged after being given LOADS of chances to come clean, she's been in good conditions in jail-what are they talking about

Don't you just love that the A's won't *work* with LP again?!

These Queen of Shebas can now PICK AND CHOOSE who's gonna put up a half mil bond.

These people are insane.

LP stated that he would posted it, if she led them to Caylee's grave.
You think it was LP ?
I am so frickin disgusted !
And they say to let the system work ?????????

Don't you just love that the A's won't *work* with LP again?!

These Queen of Shebas can now PICK AND CHOOSE who's gonna put up a half mil bond.

These people are insane.

This murdering *advertiser censored* belongs in jail, unbelievable that somebody bailed her out.

I can see why people would protest now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member