In the trunk 2.6 days Decomp Info #1

As far as 2.6 days, I think this only puts the decomp value at that period of time in saying the body was at that stage of decomp when inside the trunk and not a determination she was there for that long. (I could be wrong, but it is what I believe.)

The chloroform searches and Casey's actions after the fact may show some premeditation. But from that, one could also argue that Caylee possibly walked in while Casey was cooking her concoction and grabbed the glass and drank it, not knowing what it was, making it accidental. Either way, I think Casey will at the least get LWOP.

Not just a clean up. MAJOR clean up. The pizza bag kind of leads one to believe that the clean up occured after the car was picked up from Johnson's Towing. If she had cleaned up before, wouldn't she had thrown it away??? Everything else had been taken care of so thoroughly, why would she have left that?
I think we know who cleans the cars around that house and it isn't Casey. CA took things out of the car...so who cleaned it? I think this part is pretty obvious and he is also the one who remarked on the "cleaning fluid" before it EVER came out that Chloroform was found. He said it was part of the smell on camera!

As far as 2.6 days, I think this only puts the decomp value at that period of time in saying the body was at that stage of decomp when inside the trunk and not a determination she was there for that long. (I could be wrong, but it is what I believe.)
And I believe you are correct

The chloroform searches and Casey's actions after the fact may show some premeditation. But from that, one could also argue that Caylee possibly walked in while Casey was cooking her concoction and grabbed the glass and drank it, not knowing what it was, making it accidental. Either way, I think Casey will at the least get LWOP.

Ok, I admittedly know nothing about this, but I have been told by a colleague, that use of chloraform recreationally, is the contemporary equivalent of the "oxygen deprivation" during sex thing, and is well known around the younger set. As RM had this pic on his myspace, I tend to think it possible- has anyone done any research on that angle?

I'm struggling with the possibilty she left her in the yard for any significant length of time. Her MO was to avoid her parents at all costs & to keep them from finding out what happened to Caylee. The risk of them or their dogs finding her in the yard would have been too great. She couldn't move the playhouse by herself and the sandbox wasn't deep enough to cover her. I would think it too would be too heavy to move with all the sand. CA said she placed some toys back into the sandbox & playhouse - possibly from the trunk. Those items could have had decomp on them causing the dogs to alert. The theory that she drowned her in the pool (on purpose) would have been risky as someone could have witnessed the event. If she was going to drown her why not just do it in the privacy of the bathroom? I also don't think Caylee would have picked up a glass of cholorform & drank it by accident. It would have an unpleasant irritating smell - not at all appealing for anyone much less a 3 year old to cause them to want to take a drink.

No murderer would "plan" to leave a murdered body in the trunk of their car for 2 1/2 days or more. Given this truth, this alleged forensic evidence is proof that no premeditated murder took place.

In other words, this alleged evidence supports the defense, not the State's murder one charge.

If she had thoughts of killing Caylee prior to this incident..ie..searches for missing children, chloroform, but something went wrong with her plan. To make it look like a kidnapping, accidental drowning (all theories), whatever the reason doesn't take away that she had been planning something. I feel it's still premeditated.
And was the body really in the car for 2.6 days? I took from the reports that the body had been in a state of decomp that would have occurred at 2.6 days not that it was in the car the whole time. JMO

This is gross, but so is a lot of stuff being discussed on this case:

I know a massive clean up was done, but I also know they have searched that trunk (and hopefully the Anthony garage) with a fine-toothed comb. With all the fluids and traces of fluids they have found, I'm really surprised that they haven't found any traces of vomit. I mean, from what I have heard, the smell of decomp is beyond foul and can make even trained law enforcement throw up. Are we to believe that Casey (and possibly an accomplice) were able to move this decomposing body around, clean up the mess and not throw up from it? I would think they would have found some sort of evidence of vomit since they do such thorough testing and analysis. And, if they did, could they determine whose vomit it was? I know this sounds very strange, but can you get DNA from vomit?

DNA From vomit, probably. If you vomit forcefully, sometimes you can burst a capillary and bleed..

And I believe you are correct

That's my understanding of the 2.6 days/stage of decomp. Yep, I believe SS is correct.

Ok, I admittedly know nothing about this, but I have been told by a colleague, that use of chloraform recreationally, is the contemporary equivalent of the "oxygen deprivation" during sex thing, and is well known around the younger set. As RM had this pic on his myspace, I tend to think it possible- has anyone done any research on that angle?

I'm bothered by that avatar RM had on his myspace. I took a step back and looked at the big picture.

Casey searched how to make chloroform.
Is it possible that RM used it on Casey at least once during their relationship?
Is it possible that Casey (chameleon) wanted to introduce Tony to a more twisted relationship (with chloroform)?
Would this account for her wanting to learn to make this stuff?

I'm going to read back over that forensic report but I thought I saw the word "ingested" in it.

I'm bothered by that avatar RM had on his myspace. I took a step back and looked at the big picture.

Casey searched how to make chloroform.
Is it possible that RM used it on Casey at least once during their relationship?
Is it possible that Casey (chameleon) wanted to introduce Tony to a more twisted relationship (with chloroform)?
Would this account for her wanting to learn to make this stuff?

I'm going to read back over that forensic report but I thought I saw the word "ingested" in it.

Didn't LP hint that Casey and RM might have been using chloroform for that purpose?

Can someone tell me why many here claim the trunk was cleaned? I'm not getting the reasons for that thinking from the report.

Can someone tell me why many here claim the trunk was cleaned? I'm not getting the reasons for that thinking from the report.

It was mentioned early on that the trunk was noticeably clean... as in, only a small stain. I THINK this statement may have come from an interview with the tow yard guy that was there when the trunk was opened for the first time. If we are to assume it held a body, decomposing and rotting, there would be more than just a slight stain. Put that together with George claiming there was a container of 'cleaning fluids' in the garbage bag with the pizza.. this is the conclusion of many, including me.

The woman who saw Casey coming out of the woods said the sighting took place sometime between June 21 to June 28. She said she couldn't be more specific than this week.

The reporter who initially reported on Paul Kovach and Jimmy (driver of the pickup truck), said that their sighting took place "within the same time frame as the woman who sighted Casey."

So, we've got a one week window.

Thanks Leila!

Also - thanks to Lacey for the info from her nephew.:)

Salem

The reason this is important is that it gives LE an whole new time frame of where and when KC dumped the body. It would be some time on the 19th that she would have disposed of it so the pings on that date would be of the utmost importance. This really narrows the window of opportunity for Texeqsh, doesn't it?

Inside of a trunk is an oxygen deprived environment. I posit that she just ;eft Caylee laying there for these 2 or 3 days inside of nothing-perhaps just threw her blanky over her or something, and THEN she put her INSIDE of something but back in the trunk or in her parents yard and then retrieved her at a later time and had her in the trunk inside of something for some time after those initial days.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back