She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...

so if casey was saying she is close to "hope" and saying zenida gonzales took her. then look at where caylee was found. stange I think

f10egm.jpg

OMG!!! I don't think that is strange.......I think you are on to something here!!
WOW....I cannot believe the names of the people at that section. Did you report this? Send it to OSCO via email att: YURI. I don't think this is just a coincidence!!!

OMG step away from the screen, come back & read through the threads...4 pages of holt, hope, halt, holp, etc... Can anyone be sure that there are no men LTAO behind a glass window, as we are all players similar to Truman? Are they sending us different versions of the tape to make us looney? :crazy:
:rotfl:

ROFL! Too funny. Wouldn't that be something?

Hidden Oaks ELemenTary school maybe??? See capitals spell HOELT or leave the E out....

Excellent FIND!!!!! Even if she said "Hope" it's a clue that he knew! Maybe that's why we were hearing that he "may" be charged a couple of weeks ago???

I know someone with kids at the school...she says she's never heard it called HOLT. Everyone calls it Hidden Oaks. She said she'd ask around and let me know if anyone's ever heard it called anything else, but she doubts it as she's lived in the area for quite a while. I'll ask around some more too.

OMG step away from the screen, come back & read through the threads...4 pages of holt, hope, halt, holp, etc... Can anyone be sure that there are no men LTAO behind a glass window, as we are all players similar to Truman? Are they sending us different versions of the tape to make us looney? :crazy:
:rotfl:

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

If she did say something other than home, I think it was a freudian slip while she was trying to say "home". I very seriously doubt she was trying to help anyone find Caylee in any way. If someone found out where Caylee was supposed to be before she was found, I don't think it came from Casey, at least not intentionally. I just don't believe that she was going to give that info up to anyone. She was convinced that her nanny story was so clever that no one would ever figure out the truth.

I agree. I hear "hope" but I think its just nasally sounding from all her "crying".

OMG!!! I don't think that is strange.......I think you are on to something here!!
WOW....I cannot believe the names of the people at that section. Did you report this? Send it to OSCO via email att: YURI. I don't think this is just a coincidence!!!

BY the way....that house in the video IS the GONZALEZ house.
Eyewitness News now knows whose house is shown in the video shot by the Anthony family private eye.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18206783/index.html

I am having my hearing checked!! LOL JVM could have caused me to go deaf and I didn't realize it. (I knew my dog couldn't stand her voice for a reason tho. ;))

I posted on the other thread, I listened to both recordings with my Bose headphones, which are great at reducing "noise" and once this was mentioned on the other thread I definitely heard the hard "t" on youtube. Listened to the other site, same thing.

Agree, we can all hear different things with our equipment, but I honestly do not believe she said "home". A congested person could conceivably make a "ba" sound for a "mm" ending word (yes, I was a speech pathology major, special ed), but the making of the "Ba" and "Mmm" sounds are both with closed lips. To make a hard "t", which to me, I hear, the tongue is placed against the hard palate.

This is just for what it's worth. I luv me Bose :heart:

Mollie,

Did you hear Lee's question the way I did ?

"Also, I notice that Lee's question was actually "What, where, do you think Caylee's ok?" Did anyone else hear that ?"

I think the question and his "correcting" himself is almost as interesting as her answer.

It just occurred to me that the word holt means literally a wooded area.

There is a thread somewhere about the neighbours names

But that map is very WOW isn't it laid out like that. I wish someone would send that map to OSCO

Can anyone tell me though, why would Casey tell Lee where Caylee was ?

Does anyone think that was where she was originally, and then Lee played hide and seek with the body for a while ?
Ie when searchers were going to be near there he snuck in at night and moved it and then moved it back after they had gone ?

I believe as I said that she said HOPE "shes close to hope" and if its true that those names of those people that live/lived at the house are as they are portrayed in the White pages then Saying ZG took her and she is close to hope is pinpointing just where Caylee is

But again why confess to Lee that she killed Caylee ? and did she confess to him during her home stay confinement ?

Okay, all three possibilities are pretty damning, regardless of which one she actually uttered:

1. If she said "close to home", this was most likely some variation of the truth, but not the whole truth.

2. If she said "close to hope", this very well could have been a Freudian slip for Hopesprings Dr. although she may have meant to say "home." Or, she could have been dropping a clue for Lee.

3. If she said "close toholt", this is an archaic term for "wooded area," and she would have been dropping a most obscure clue--and therefore talking "in code" to Lee. (There is also the possibility that "holt" is some variation of "Hidden Oaks Elementary School" or "Hidden Oaks Elementary Lot" or such.) Again, she would be speaking in code to Lee.

the only thing that doesn't make sense if she used the neighbour's names is that a real zenaida gonzales went to sawgrass in the car casey 'validated', and she knew the names of people who would be moving in with her.

the coincidences don't make sense--it's like, they have to be coincidences, but yet they can't be. how can this happen? it makes me feel crazy sometimes.:confused:

Yes, I'm starting to think Lee was indeed more involved with Casey regarding Caylee's body than I originally thought. I'm also changing my mind about Cindy, as well. After hearing last night that she still supports and loves her daughter (which is understandable)...but to say her daughter is innocent and did not kill Caylee really makes me think Cindy is no longer in denial but now in a protective mode...and HAS to maintain that story...and I don't think she is just out to protect Casey....I think she is protecting LEE too. She cannot be in understanding Casey did this...if she knows Lee is also involved...so she has to be against all of it. Does this make sense?

My husband listened to this last night on NG, and he heard HOLT very very clearly.

Did we determine what HOLT stood for? Sorry, haven't read every post here.

You're right ... look at this:

A small piece of woodland or a woody hill; a copse; The lair of an animal, especially of a fox.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/holt

"Holt" is a really old English term, pretty well extinct, even over the pond. I really cannot believe that KC would have knowledge of that. I think she said, or meant to say, "home", meaning both spiritually and logistically. Consciousness of guilt IMO.

ETA: After all, if your child was kidnapped and supposedly removed from Orlando, why would you say such a thing?

And now the so-called building the PI's were looking through and around near where the body was found (don't believe they were near it) was owned by a person named Gonzalez. Tell me this case isn't getting more and more bizarre....and when I try and give her "benefit of doubt", like her parents are trying to do and then back out of their statements that they gave to police to try and save their daughter - I come back to the Anthony's first reactions to the entire situation and it is all on tape- "Somethings' wrong -it smells like there was a dead body in the back of the car" - all of C&G's remarks on first blush is the truth to the whole thing. And I don't feel that KC would admit to anyone where the body was as she doesn't want to lose the only support she has left - her family.

Why isn't anyone looking into this? Not that I believe tha Nanny story for one second because the "smell in her trunk" is the truth of fact in this - but when I heard that this abandoned building was owned by a Gonzalez I couldn't believe it. How does one have a nanny but doesn't call her or accept calls from her and yet is still clinging to this as her version of truth. I am disappointed in the Anthony's - I felt that finally here were parents who would stay with the truth and not tell lies to support their family member. What about Caylee? Isn't supporting her mother a slap in the face to this precious little girl? How can they not support HER! By supporting her mother it is showing total disrespect for her. I am saddened by the Anthony's continued support for Casey in light of all documentation and videos that have been distributed to the public. While she is "innocent until proven guilty", you don't need to be a rocket scientist to connect the dots - with or without commentary from the press.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back