Boulder police take back Ramsey case

cajun, nope. Never saw the movie. I was afraid it would not follow the book. So, I just skipped it. Instead I found the book to be very thorough. And, lots of facts I hadn't known before.
I recommend the book - it's out in paperback.
azwriter

Could you tell me the name of the book please? I'm wondering if it's available in the UK.

Let me kill your curiousity, Roy......there would be no change at all with the RDI's - we've come to accept the fact that a Ramsey got away with murder and if all that your side can come up is the likes of John Mark Karr......LMAO, I mean really?! Is he the best you guys had left to come up with?! See? There really isn't much of a worry that an innocent person will actually be charged........they may have their life devestated, but they won't do prison time.

All Roads Lead to Ramsey -
RR

Well Mr. Rat,

Your scenario works two ways. The Ramsey's have basically been the only real suspects in this case. And your "guys" have failed to make a case. Spin the blame to wherever you want but those are facts. I couldn't care about JMK. I think they did the right thing in securing him and testing his DNA. The nutcase says he killed her and he was over in Thailand probably doing who knows what. Now, the Lacey team calling the media and announcing all of this has not turned out to be one of her greatest moments.

I don't think a Ramsey is guilty but if they can come up with something that makes a case, I will be the first one to admit being wrong. But I am not swayed by all the garbage information from people trying to sell books. At some point in the future, I honestly believe that the new task force will exonerate the Ramsey's a second time. Anyhow, no matter what we believe, this is at least a positive step toward possible justice for Jon Benet.

Were the child *advertiser censored* findings on John Ramsey's computer ever publicly released?

Were the child *advertiser censored* findings on John Ramsey's computer ever publicly released?

If memory serves, there were no child *advertiser censored* findings on John Ramsey's computer, secretsquirrel. I think I heard a while ago that his harddrive had been "scrubbed" or whatever word programmers use, but don't hold me to that.

Either way, I'm pretty sure none of the computer files were ever made public.

If memory serves, there were no child *advertiser censored* findings on John Ramsey's computer, secretsquirrel. I think I heard a while ago that his harddrive had been "scrubbed" or whatever word programmers use, but don't hold me to that.

Either way, I'm pretty sure none of the computer files were ever made public.

Are we allowed to post rumor here?

I think you can, as long as you acknowledge it is a rumor.

Well this does qualify as a rumor since it has not been substantiated publicly, but I did hear that there was child *advertiser censored* found on his computer. Between that and the physically evidenced pattern of repeated molestation, I'm surprised there's even a question.

Well this does qualify as a rumor since it has not been substantiated publicly, but I did hear from someone with extensive connections that there was child *advertiser censored* found on his computer. Between that and the physically evidenced pattern of repeated molestation, I'm surprised there's even a question.

I'm surprised, too.

"Beckner said his department notified John Ramsey’s attorney Monday about the Boulder police take-over.

Beckner and Garnett are planning to answer questions at 3:30 p.m. in the city’s Public Safety Building, 1805 33rd St.

The department doesn’t plan to give regular updates about the work of the task force unless there’s a significant development, Beckner said."

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/feb/02/boulder-police-take-back-jonbenet-ramsey-case/

:woohoo: I need a LOCAL!!! Quick! Get down there for the Q&A!!!

I feel a Pulse.......

Me Too, River Rat :woohoo:

If there is a God up on high, and I know there is, let it be we will now see the real wheels of Justice in motion for this little girlie. YaYa

Thanks, AZ I will look i around for a copy.

I have a question for anyone that remembers...Did the ransom note have fingerprints on it?

Well this does qualify as a rumor since it has not been substantiated publicly, but I did hear from someone with extensive connections that there was child *advertiser censored* found on his computer. Between that and the physically evidenced pattern of repeated molestation, I'm surprised there's even a question.

ITA SecretSquirrel. And Dave is right too, but posted as a rumor I am glad to hear it as it makes such sense.

One of the first things I remember hearing about the case was the physical evidence of repeated molestation. That is a fact as it was a forensic finding with her tissues.

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but this morning when the story broke on FOX it was stated they have further technology now to test DNA. Since there was foreign DNA in her panties maybe that is what might change the case.

They also reported they have new technology with analyzing handwriting and it's cadences, and so now maybe the note will take on new dimensions.

xox

ETA: Thanks Ames for posting NG's transcript. Very informative. I thought it interesting that McCollum {sp} stated 'The killer is out there. Since Patsy is dead do you think he means John?

Could it be that one of John's friends was the molester and the killer? I think aside from JR and PR themselves, only a very close friend would have been comfortable in that house enough to spend so much time in it and not cause JBR to scream at the sight of him.

Also - a friend that would be super jealous of JR - and quite possibly a friend who was called to the house that day.

I always thought it was someone who was very very close - either to the family or JBR herself from one of her pageants or a sitter. IMO

ITA SecretSquirrel. And Dave is right too, but posted as a rumor I am glad to hear it as it makes such sense.

One of the first things I remember hearing about the case was the physical evidence of repeated molestation. That is a fact as it was a forensic finding with her tissues.

Thank you, scandi. At least someone remembers!

ETA: Thanks Ames for posting NG's transcript. Very informative. I thought it interesting that McCollum {sp} stated 'The killer is out there. Since Patsy is dead do you think he means John?

Possibly. She had just the right tone in her voice to imply it. But clearly she meant that it was someone close to the family.

I watched "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town" and I can say it's better than I expected for a made-for-Tv miniseries. It's a good refresher.

What about the Santa Claus? In the movie they kind of let that be an open ended possibility, beside the obvious patsy ramsey.

Super Dave,
Is this new look at the case going to have any bearing on your book? Where are you in production of this tome. And will you be including anything about this new movement into investigation? Guess it depends how far along you are with the book, huh?
I think I speak for all of us here when I say we're all waiting to read it SOON!

I definitely don't think it was a friend of John's molesting her. There was too much comfort in that house for it to be anyone but someone living there. The only way I'd believe it was someone else is if John shared her and I highly doubt that as predators don't typically operate that way except in sharing images. So, so sad. I wouldn't be surprised if Patsy knew.

I definitely don't think it was a friend of John's molesting her. There was too much comfort in that house for it to be anyone but someone living there. Plus, I highly trust my source on the child *advertiser censored*. The only way I'd believe it was someone else is if John shared her and I highly doubt that as predators don't typically operate that way except in sharing images. So, so sad. I wouldn't be surprised if Patsy knew.

I am tempted to believe you, but why hasn't he been a repeat-offender? As most child abusers are.

I am tempted to believe you, but why hasn't he been a repeat-offender? As most child abusers are.

Department of Justice statistics state that a typical molester will abuse between 30 and 60 children before they are caught. Most are not caught as the crime is so under-reported. If he is in fact a child molester, something none of us know for certain, I wouldn't be surprised by such a thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018
Back