Boulder police take back Ramsey case

ITA SecretSquirrel. And Dave is right too, but posted as a rumor I am glad to hear it as it makes such sense.

One of the first things I remember hearing about the case was the physical evidence of repeated molestation. That is a fact as it was a forensic finding with her tissues.

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but this morning when the story broke on FOX it was stated they have further technology now to test DNA. Since there was foreign DNA in her panties maybe that is what might change the case.

They also reported they have new technology with analyzing handwriting and it's cadences, and so now maybe the note will take on new dimensions.

xox

ETA: Thanks Ames for posting NG's transcript. Very informative. I thought it interesting that McCollum {sp} stated 'The killer is out there. Since Patsy is dead do you think he means John?

Hi Scandi! I'm with you on the chronic inflammation--it has to lead to someone. I totally respect Dr. McCann's opinion on this case.

Looking forward to new testing that's been proposed. This could be an incredible leap forward. Hoping beyond hope.

Department of Justice statistics state that a typical molester will abuse between 30 and 60 children before they are caught. Most are not caught as the crime is so under-reported. If he is in fact a child molester, something none of us know for certain, I wouldn't be surprised by such a thing.

ITA, most molesters are never even outed.

ITA SecretSquirrel. And Dave is right too, but posted as a rumor I am glad to hear it as it makes such sense.

One of the first things I remember hearing about the case was the physical evidence of repeated molestation. That is a fact as it was a forensic finding with her tissues.

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but this morning when the story broke on FOX it was stated they have further technology now to test DNA. Since there was foreign DNA in her panties maybe that is what might change the case.

They also reported they have new technology with analyzing handwriting and it's cadences, and so now maybe the note will take on new dimensions.

xox

ETA: Thanks Ames for posting NG's transcript. Very informative. I thought it interesting that McCollum {sp} stated 'The killer is out there. Since Patsy is dead do you think he means John?

I caught that too! Yeah, she is most likely referring to John, since it was apparent that she thought that JB was killed by someone in the home, and that the note was written by someone in the home.

Thank God the case is being re-opened! If it's true that outside help is going to be involved, I believe the case would be solved.

My belief is that Patsy did it: however, there is someone out there I have my suspicions about. I wrote to the Enquiror and gave them the name of a Ramsey friend I believe is involved. I know I cannot name that person here, too bad.

I just can't see PR going along with a coverup for a friend of JR's. Unless she was aware of the molestation and looked the other way- and they told her she's be indicted for failing to stop it. It just is too complicated and I think in this case the simplest is still the best theory.

I watched "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town" and I can say it's better than I expected for a made-for-Tv miniseries. It's a good refresher.

What about the Santa Claus? In the movie they kind of let that be an open ended possibility, beside the obvious patsy ramsey.
Santa Bill was cleared. Check this forum, A Candy Rose, or Forums For Justice for more information.

Here is why I believe the Ramsey family (Patsy & John) is involved in the murder:

1.) Notebook paper and pen were items from the Ramsey home itself
2.) The ransom note must have taken at least an hour to write (6+ pages) inside the home (see 1)
3.) The parents let their son stay at a friends home unaccompanied by them all the while there was a ransom note and subsequent murder in their own home. At this point, how could it be established that the Ramseys could feel comfortable leaving their son in the care of anyone besides law enforcement or themselves unless they knew he was in no danger of a kidnapper/s?
4.) Patsy referred to JonBenet on camera as "that child".
5.) Patsy (while alive) and John have done absolutely nothing to help the investigation. In fact, I would say they impeded it.
6.) Left the Boulder, CO area relatively soon.
7.) John just happened to find the body of JonBenet in the basement. (only when friends were over at the house)
8.) With all their money, have they done one single thing in regards to helping others who have gone through similar events? By that, I'm not saying a $100,000 to just shut up donation by John. Take a look at someone like Mark Lunsford (father of Jessica), with relatively no money, and see the difference.
9.) John is a very strange man (notice his inability to look at someone/camera in the eye). Patsy was odd as well. If they weren't involved, they may be 2 of the biggest cold fish that's ever come down the pike.

My theory:
I believe John molested JonBenet frequently. I believe Patsy knew about it. Something went wrong that one night in 1996. Whether Patsy caught him in the act or John was performing some sick sex act on JonBenet is anybody's guess. Either way, I think Patsy thoroughly enjoyed the high lifestyle she had. She decided to protect John because if he was finished, so was she. She wrote that ransom note, there is no doubt in my mind. It was carefully constructed. The whole murder scene was. So was the phone call. The Ramsey's were a wealthy and prominent family in Boulder. They had clout. The crime scene was so contaminated because John called everyone of his pals to come on over to his house. I believe this was a strategic move planned all along by John. He wasn't stupid. Although they are reopening the investigation, I find it unlikely that too much will come of it because of all I mentioned above.
This is my theory too! John and Patsy further contaminated the scene by having direct contact with JB's body, by design.

Possibly. My brother thinks that is the case.

Hi Dave, I probably know the least about this case than any poster here as it was 2002 before I found Forumdom.

There was another older man who I read about that was suspected, and it seemed to me he had either the means or opportunity to kill her. Motive, well I don't think whoever killed her meant to, but rather got carried away and it was too much for her to endure.

I think River Rat has this case down pat as she has studied it inside and out. I read in an above post that if it were the R's who killed her and covered it up no one will go to jail for this. Is there a statute of limitations on the crime that was committed to where John would be safe from either prosecution or being held accountable? He has recently married Beth Holloway. Poor her if he is proven to be an in-house pedo! Sorry for the strong inference there, but the thought of that does stir strong emotion in my soul!

XOX

I just can't see PR going along with a coverup for a friend of JR's. Unless she was aware of the molestation and looked the other way- and they told her she's be indicted for failing to stop it. It just is too complicated and I think in this case the simplest is still the best theory.

Hi DeeDee, It doesn't get more simple than the fact that at that time Patsy could not have sex with anyone for medical reasons due to her cervical cancer.

ETA: Just rereading your post, I am thinking of any cover-up to do with John if he was the perp.

PS: Just had to say Hi to Linask and Indigo Krams

Hi Dave, I probably know the least about this case than any poster here as it was 2002 before I found Forumdom.

There was another older man who I read about that was suspected, and it seemed to me he had either the means or opportunity to kill her. Motive, well I don't think whoever killed her meant to, but rather got carried away and it was too much for her to endure.

I think River Rat has this case down pat as she has studied it inside and out. I read in an above post that if it were the R's who killed her and covered it up no one will go to jail for this. Is there a statute of limitations on the crime that was committed to where John would be safe from either prosecution or being held accountable? He has recently married Beth Holloway. Poor her if he is proven to be an in-house pedo! Sorry for the strong inference there, but the thought of that does stir strong emotion in my soul!

XOX

There is NO statute of limitations for murder. It doesn't matter how long it takes to find the killer.

Is the "older man" you are thinking of PR's father? He was supposedly there from before Christmas. But he also "supposedly" left before that day. However, we have no proof, as far as a plane ticket or evidence he boarded a plane, and since the family Christmas photos and videos were "lost" we just can't prove he was there.

Thanks, AZ I will look i around for a copy.

I have a question for anyone that remembers...Did the ransom note have fingerprints on it?

Not the first print. Weird huh, especially since Patsy and John state that they both had the note in their hands upon discovery of it....

Thanks for that important question!

XOX

Snipped~

Thank You! And as such, I'm sorry to have to correct you on that incorrect information on John and Beth - there is no marriage - unless you are privy to a huge secret!!! I can't even get confirmation on if they are still dating or not!

Snipped~

Thank You! And as such, I'm sorry to have to correct you on that incorrect information on John and Beth - there is no marriage - unless you are privy to a huge secret!!! I can't even get confirmation on if they are still dating or not!

Hi RiverRat,

No, I'm not privy to anything. With regard to the Holloway case I read about that at ScaredMonkey's. They have it wrong then as I trust what you say implicitly and without question. :blowkiss: Thank God she didn't marry the bloke!

In the last big media frenzy on the Holloway case, Beth made a statement, and the reporter, maybe Greta, mentioned John being with her, as tho Beth was living at his abode. That was within the last 2 months or so.

Hi DeeDee, I'll have to go back and read a bit to see who he was. He struck me as an inside circle man of the Ramsey's. Knew the family really well.

This is my theory too! John and Patsy further contaminated the scene by having direct contact with JB's body, by design.
I too agree, and that is EXACTLY (In my oppinion only) why they never changed clothes , well at least PR did not, so that they would throw themselves on her body the next day and have an excuss as to why the same fibers were on there from the night before! They were smart enough to get rid of clothing if they wanted to, they did not on purpose so that they could explain away the fiber evidence....MOO...

Absoultely wonderful news! :woohoo:

watch out JR. the flame has been re-lit under your :butthead:

Thank God Mary Lacy is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahaha rothf!!! I was thinking the same thing, JR is probably freaking out MOO.....(my guess is he has already contacted all his old lawyer buddies) another guess to I have already thought of is that the reason they chose to move back to charlvoix MI is because its a hop skip and a jump into canada if they have to take off, MOO.....

Snipped~

:eek: what what what???? are you kidding me??? this has GOT to be a joke, beth is dating john?? wasnt she married???? what the heck is going on??? man Ive been working too much and not getting enough sleep im hearing things now....when did this happen???? someone please fill me in...

:eek: what what what???? are you kidding me??? this has GOT to be a joke, beth is dating john?? wasnt she married???? what the heck is going on??? man Ive been working too much and not getting enough sleep im hearing things now....when did this happen???? someone please fill me in...

That goes double for me!!:doh:

That goes double for me!!:doh:

LOL Hi Motherof5, I just Googled it and the best I can find is they had a special relationship
starting at the beginning of 2007 due to tragedy in both of their lives.

We do know Jug and Beth split the sheets, and it could be simple lust on the part of J & B plus having something in common. God Bless Beth. Everyone wants to be happy in life. xox

hi scandi!
iirc, BHT and JR are no longer an item.

I am tempted to believe you, but why hasn't he been a repeat-offender? As most child abusers are.

Hi Egoslayer, That's a very interesting question ....

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:upnNOcSIpAEJ:www.bps.org.uk/downloadfile.cfm%3Ffile_uuid%3DD6C7DAFE-1143-DFD0-7E44-C49EDDB3F621%26ext%3Dppt+recidity+rates+incest&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

Rapists and incest offenders: steady decline in recidivism related to age.
Extrafamilial offenders: little reduction in recidivism until 50+.
Intrafamilial offenders (<10%), except for those 18 to 24 years whose recidivism risk was comparable to that of rapists and extrafamilial child molesters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59
Back