Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
KSDK -- Law enforcement sources tell NewsChannel 5 that police have arrested and charged Chris Coleman for the deaths of his wife and two children.
Stay with NewsChannel 5 for more information on this story as it becomes available.

Also from the link above, but not on the ksdk website yet

"socrates May 19, 2009 9:45PM CST
KSDK is reporting that Chris Coleman has been arrested & charged with the 3 murders. As a father of two, I'm absolutely unable to fathom how he could not only kill his own family--but do so in such a gruesome and painful way."

I wish they could put him in the same cell as Scott Peterson or just let the General population take care of him. He is so guilty!!! The time lines are weird to me and why in the heck would you call the cops just because you can't get them on the phone after like 30 min of being gone.

does anyone have sound on KMOV live feed?

Last week, I think Wednesday when everyone expected a rest. The day the MCS announced one killer and they knew who, and that they had turned over to the State's Attorney.

Thanks! I was thinking it was something that had been said today & was part of all the excitement.

Law enforcement sources tell NewsChannel 5 that police have arrested and charged Chris Coleman for the deaths of his wife and two children.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175779&catid=3

Applause.gif

Everyone!!!! MCS to have news conference at 10:10 pm at Columbia PD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This From Fox 2 News!!

Whoo Hoo! It's about time! How long before the SA has to turn over the evidence to the defense attorneys so I can tell what I know they have on him? :)

I wish they could put him in the same cell as Scott Peterson or just let the General population take care of him. He is so guilty!!! The time lines are weird to me and why in the heck would you call the cops just because you can't get them on the phone after like 30 min of being gone.

You got that right!!!

Welcome to Websleuths! :blowkiss:

Whoo Hoo! It's about time! How long before the SA has to turn over the evidence to the defense attorneys so I can tell what I know they have on him? :)

My experience has been it doesn't get all given the day of charging. They have time to get it to the defense. And, again, this isn't a Sunshine State so lots of it won't be available to us until trial.

**ack** no sound...they keep panning to that upstairs window....
I need audio...the waiting is too much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb