Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i'll keep watching. Thanks!
I am using dh's laptop as mine is basically on life support right now. I must get a new one...i just hate to give my old one up. :chicken:

its starting

For those who couldn't see the perp walk video:

030106YA36_prv.gif

My heart is still aching, but here is a few good links (you may have to cut n' paste):

Police Arrest Chris Coleman In Deaths Of Wife, Two Children

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-major-case-columbia-coleman-murders-051909,0,945264.story

Unusual Strategy Used In Columbia, IL Murder Investigation (pre-arrest...yesterday or today).

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-unusual-investigation-columbia-murders-051909,0,4573996.story

Connor confirmed on Tuesday that all the victims were strangled with a ligature but he declined to discuss the type of cord used. The Major Case Squad presented evidence in the case to Monroe County State's Attorney Kris Reitz last week, but Reitz did not file charges pending the results of forensic tests. At the time authorities declined to name the suspect.

Thanks to everyone (again) in this journey. By no means is it over, and I hope Tricia will consider giving this case it's own site. We have a long way to go -- and I'm sure many more discussions!

Hugz,

Mel

O.M.G. I'm not surprised but I am deeply disappointed. Guess I was holding out a wee bit of hope that he wasn't the perp - even though I knew he was. Cannot wait to hear the evidence against him!

I am not seeing a great deal of chatter on the comment sections of the local media. Am I missing something?

:woohoo:
LaDiDa.gif
:woohoo:

Sorry, you'll kindly excuse the thinly veiled satisfaction at a job well done...

:parrot:

It took them 2 weeks, but it seems like we've been waiting longer!

Great job LE and MCS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member