Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling it would happen today. Just thought it would be earlier. :woohoo::woohoo:

He didn't look so tough in the back seat of the car either.

To me, it looked like he was trying not to cry like a baby. :boohoo:

He looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good in jailhouse orange!!! Ba$tard!!!

Of course he does - he'll pray for forgiveness for his own selfish evil soul.

Prolly could care less about everyone else.

I know God is a Forgiving God , but I do not believe that extends to true evil.I pray he hates Mother and Children killers as much as I and many others do.I choose to believe a few Hail Marys arent gonna get him a pass.

It took them 2 weeks, but it seems like we've been waiting longer!

Great job LE and MCS!

It feels like months...............They did an awesome job LE AND MCS YOU ARE MY NEWEST HEROS!And Major Conner did a terrific job:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:woohoo:

BREAKING: Chris Coleman arrested, charged with murders of wife and sons

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175779&catid=3

Law enforcement sources tell NewsChannel 5 that police have arrested and charged Chris Coleman for the deaths of his wife and two children.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175779&catid=3

Also from the link above, but not on the ksdk website yet

"socrates May 19, 2009 9:45PM CST
KSDK is reporting that Chris Coleman has been arrested & charged with the 3 murders. As a father of two, I'm absolutely unable to fathom how he could not only kill his own family--but do so in such a gruesome and painful way."

I'm so relieved! I was busy all evening with my aunt and now to see that the wheels of justice are finally in motion is certainly a ray of hope that Sheri and her little boys' voices may be heard. I'm so sad about this horrific murder but very happy that this b#*tard is not getting away with it!

I know God is a Forgiving God , but I do not believe that extends to true evil.I pray he hates Mother and Children killers as much as I and many others do.I choose to believe a few Hail Marys arent gonna get him a pass.

True evil never admits it is what it is.

I wonder what the Grace Church congregation is thinking now?

Joyce Meyer knew something the morning of the murders. She was smart to get his resignation before he was charged and arrested. Now...I wonder what it was she knew?! :confused:

I've been reading and waiting for them to arrest him. When he was arrested I was like "heck yeah!" that lasted for a second...then I thought seeing him in the perp walk video would help. It just made things worse. I'm glad that they got him and even though I thought he was guilty, I still can't wrap my brain around it. Watching him walk to the car while the reporters asked him about his sons...the mama bear in me is just freaking out.

Isn't it great! This time I'm breaking out the dancing bananas. And welcome to WS!

:bananapartyhat::Banane48::Banane24:

:clap::) Doggone right it is!!! And I'll dance right along with you!!!!! Thanks for the welcome....I've been reading all the posts for this thread and just couldn't resist posting when I heard it come on Fox!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Eyes closed. Anyone think he has the nerve to pray?

Hello Carrington,

Your question is hugely painful and reasonable. The darkness that he permitted to move him to what he did has a huge stronghold. I cannot imagine what it must feel like to be him and near him.

I'm so relieved! I was busy all evening with my aunt and now to see that the wheels of justice are finally in motion is certainly a ray of hope that Sheri and her little boys' voices may be heard. I'm so sad about this horrific murder but very happy that this b#*tard is not getting away with it!

Feeling the same way happy then sad then happy he is not getting away with it.
Now Sheri,Garett,and Gavin can Rest In Peace and hopefully Sheri's family might at least find some comfort that he is where he belongs tonight.There is such a deep pain when the perp gets a way with murder,hopefully this family will have Justice.

I may be really naive -- or just unable to think with a criminal mind....

But, why on earth the boys? I can almost grasp an adult killing another adult -- but why the innocence of a child? I don't get it, I'll never get it.

If he did this because of the shame he would face being caused because of divorce, how can he live with this shame now???? I don't get it.

I don't have any comprehension of a mind that can see taking this kind of action being the only way out of whatever he wanted out of.

As far as praying goes, that's the only hope he has for anything now. While I have a forgiving God, I hope the one he has chosen to believe in is not so forgiving. As then it will be his fear of his own end that will be the only punishment which will be fitting for him.

I am 100% positive that LE has an airtight case or this would have happened days ago. I'm just soooooo angry that this stoooopid KILLED HIS FAMILY and actually thought he was clever enough to get away with it! I will never, ever understand. Ever. Honestly, it happens more than most people would ever imagine and so often goes un-prosecuted. Breaks my heart.

Yep, nobody wanted this to happen at all much less to be done by the one who should have been the protector of his family.

I feel no joy, only anger. But I also feel, strongly, that the right man is behind bars tonight. Could he be involved in a scheme that got out of hand and there are others as well? Perhaps. But that would not diminish his guilt (assuming he is found guilty, of course).

Now we'll see the defense lawyers do everything in their power to keep the truth from being told in full.

And I am grateful we have this place to come:furious: b@tch and moan:furious: about the defense.................And I will try not to drive you crazy:eek:..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther