VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was belittled and scorned, decided he would show them all. Then he called, bragged about it and no one took him seriously. So he stayed in the home waiting. Then he arranged or did something to the body's to prove his point,sent a pic and still no one paid attention.

I do not think he was trying to hide or cleanup. I think he was waiting to be arrested.

I have been thinking about this today and I think you are right, aside from probably not liking being locked up much I think Sam even to this day as we speak probably deep inside is still saying to himself "I sure showed those ****ers who the real deal is."

I think Sam felt somewhat disrespected and not taken seriously in addition to being blown off by Emma.

Right. As far as carvings or markings on the bodies, that would be speculation. We don't know and no one has said this as far as I know. But if there is blood on the cleaver it got there somehow...

Personally I think Sam had his own little biology lab there for a few days and probably experimented with the bodies a bit seeing what would happen if he did this or that. It seems to me since he likely fantasized about this for many years he was going to get his money's worth one way or another.

Also it has been made clear there was no sex crimes committed on the bodies and I dont think Sam fits the profile of a sex offender, I dont think this was about sex or arousal or anything, this was pure payback/rage to everyone who didnt take Sam seriously through the years.

From Comment
Razakel [SKR] October 25, 2009 5:00 PM
yup. and?
LOTUSTwiztid Juggalo October 25, 2009 4:37 PM
aint dat syko sam.

This one intrigues me so. When Razakel is asked if this is a pic of of "Syko Sam" she replys with "So what". I mean hey if someone i knew killed people i cared for i would delete all the pics i had with them or at least insult the person.
So.... Are these people real about what they are rapping about and just dont give a ****??? Like we have to say we sorry but really..... this kid is super sweet?

:devil::angel::devil::angel::devil::angel::devil:

Lizette (raz) makes me ****ing sick. All of them do. This from someone who was in to the punk scene as much as one could be in it back in the 80s but that was that and this is this, these people are completely untalented hacks with seemingly no self respect at all.

I think he was belittled and scorned, decided he would show them all. Then he called, bragged about it and no one took him seriously. So he stayed in the home waiting. Then he arranged or did something to the body's to prove his point,sent a pic and still no one paid attention.

I do not think he was trying to hide or cleanup. I think he was waiting to be arrested.

And still nobody cared in his mind.

Why spend his last dollars on the cab ride to the airport?

If he'd stayed in town he probably could have taken at least one or two random people out before getting caught.

Yes, I think that is why he had that smirk on his face when he was arrested. He was prob thinkin wow they finely got it! Someone finally cared enough to believe in him. I don't doubt he doctored the body's up, just to be heard.

Why spend his last dollars on the cab ride to the airport?

Nobody listened or believed, might as well go home, they will be surprised when they find out It was real.

Probably why he called the cop to look in the basement.

Do any of you think that at the time Sam decided to kill them that he considered even for a moment that he would be spending the rest of his life in prison or do you think he thought he would get away with it or did he simply not even consider the consequences at all?

BTW I am hoping to actually head to Farmville when the trial starts and use my press credentials to get a good seat inside the courtroom during the proceedings so hopefully I will be blogging it live right here in this thread but I cant make any promises because the wifey is due with our child sometime after Christmas and I may be needed here but if she has given birth by the time it starts she has said she will allow me the time away so that I can be there to see it and write about it. If anyone is intersted in being there and has some experience with camera work let me know, I have a good video camera but I wont have my camera man along for the trip and could use an assistant to record and document the trial and commentary.

Can anyone who lives in Farmville let me know the best hotel to stay at in the area so that I can begin to look in to the need for reservations or not, I do expect a lot of these horrorcore freaks to flock in for the trial and dont want to be stuck in a cheap motel for a few weeks.

Do any of you think that at the time Sam decided to kill them that he considered even for a moment that he would be spending the rest of his life in prison or do you think he thought he would get away with it or did he simply not even consider the consequences at all?

BTW I am hoping to actually head to Farmville when the trial starts and use my press credentials to get a good seat inside the courtroom during the proceedings so hopefully I will be blogging it live right here in this thread but I cant make any promises because the wifey is due with our child sometime after Christmas and I may be needed here but if she has given birth by the time it starts she has said she will allow me the time away so that I can be there to see it and write about it. If anyone is intersted in being there and has some experience with camera work let me know, I have a good video camera but I wont have my camera man along for the trip and could use an assistant to record and document the trial and commentary.

Can anyone who lives in Farmville let me know the best hotel to stay at in the area so that I can begin to look in to the need for reservations or not, I do expect a lot of these horrorcore freaks to flock in for the trial and dont want to be stuck in a cheap motel for a few weeks.

He was a fan of horror movies, serial killers and the Columbine shooters. Most "famous" serial killers are famous because they were caught. And of course the Columbine shooters killed themselves. I am sure he imagined a suitable horror movie cliche ending, not just being caught while asleep at the airport.

I think prison was worth it to him. He got to show his friends and family he was the loser they thought he was. He wanted to prove them all right.

Sam could have planned this out he knew way in advance that he was going to farmville and that mel was going to be there too
This is also around the same time that he started recording music
Heres a bit of an IM between me and mel telling me about it in JULY

Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:05 AM): you better be at SFTW!
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:18 AM): i know i wanna be there i just need a ride lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:38 AM): well im not driving there, my dads takin me to Dolls house in Va..
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:46 AM): which is like 4 hours away
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:50 AM): i know its ok, im not asking u to lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:35:56 AM): and Sam, lil demon dog is comin with us
piXy (7/28/2009 12:35:58 AM): i just have no car =(
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:01 AM): flying from cali to dolls house
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:13 AM): cuz they have a thing goin on now
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:13 AM): lol
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:14 AM): damn!
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:21 AM): oh really? i didnt know that LOL
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:24 AM): yeahh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:25 AM): but shh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:26 AM): lol
piXy (7/28/2009 12:36:36 AM): i wont say nuthin, ill probably forget lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:36:39 AM): lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:03 AM): yeah im goin up there a few days in advance, and her dad is takin us
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:05 AM): her moms goin too
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:10 AM): SO THE CAR WILL BE PACKED.
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:13 AM): >.>
piXy (7/28/2009 12:37:41 AM): omg wow lol
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:37:55 AM): yeahhh
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:38:03 AM): we SHOULD be staying for four days
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:38:08 AM): better be or ima be mad
piXy (7/28/2009 12:38:38 AM): damn 4 days?
Melanie Wells (7/28/2009 12:38:59 AM): yeah lol

Hampton Inn call ahead its always full.

Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:14:48 PM): yeah man shes the last person i would wanna **** with
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:14:54 PM): ever ever ever
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:14:55 PM): lol
piXy (8/18/2009 1:15:24 PM): yeah my bf didnt understand why i was so upset he thought raz was being silly but i didnt and i was like man i love raz to death
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:16:02 PM): she threatened to kick me off the apostles before cuz i wasnt reposting
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:16:06 PM): i got all scared n sh** man
piXy (8/18/2009 1:16:20 PM): oh damn really
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:16:23 PM): BUTTTT ive been doin better n she even told me and i won a cd for it
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:16:23 PM): yeah

Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:14:48 PM): yeah man shes the last person i would wanna **** with
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:14:54 PM): ever ever ever
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:14:55 PM): lol
piXy (8/18/2009 1:15:24 PM): yeah my bf didnt understand why i was so upset he thought raz was being silly but i didnt and i was like man i love raz to death
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:16:02 PM): she threatened to kick me off the apostles before cuz i wasnt reposting
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:16:06 PM): i got all scared n sh** man
piXy (8/18/2009 1:16:20 PM): oh damn really
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:16:23 PM): BUTTTT ive been doin better n she even told me and i won a cd for it
Melanie Wells (8/18/2009 1:16:23 PM): yeah

Ok, this is interesting. Can you explain this a bit to us outsiders? I guess she was threatened with expulsion for not doing enough promotion? What are the "benefits" of being an "apostle"?

Ok, this is interesting. Can you explain this a bit to us outsiders? I guess she was threatened with expulsion for not doing enough promotion? What are the "benefits" of being an "apostle"?

Apostles are basically the promo team hand picked by raz, ones that she trusts. SKR loyals basically
(im not longer an apostle btw before anyone tries to say that i am. i have no contact any longer with sick or raz nor have i since sept 27)
I was just reading my archives and me and raz had gotten into an arguement and i was telling her about it and she said that
just struck me as weird
Apostles are CHOSEN but other terms for skr loyals are Deciples (sick fans) Minions (Raz) Pervs (Stitchmouth) Slaughterahs (Bloodshot)

Apostles are basically the promo team hand picked by raz, ones that she trusts. SKR loyals basically
(im not longer an apostle btw before anyone tries to say that i am. i have no contact any longer with sick or raz nor have i since sept 27)
I was just reading my archives and me and raz had gotten into an arguement and i was telling her about it and she said that
just struck me as weird

So apostles get free CDs and merchandise or ???

What sort of promotion activity is expected? Just posting on MySpace etc.?

thecode.jpg

This was premeditated to at least some extent. For example, even if Sam snapped and killed all three women ( I do not believe he snapped, not at all) there is still a presumable cooling off period where he should have realized what he had done and gotten out of dodge, instead of hanging around and laying in wait for the father.

I think Sam teetered between being petrified of getting caught and not giving a damn. His attitude probably changed by the minute. The details in the warrant lead me to believe that he DID try to clean up some of the blood at some point, though perhaps that was just in the rooms that the police could have viewed from the doorway or however the house is layed out.

I know there has been a definitive report that no sex abuse occurred, but I am still unconvinced that news is forthright. The warrant states that panties were collected as evidence, Sam was forced to submit two oral swabs, and a blue sundress was found under a chair in the den.

Sure, he probably just grabbed whatever he could find to sob up blood, (paper towels, towels, clothing, etc) but I still do not believe that there wasn't at least the slightest bit of a sexual element that presented its self during the course of the few days he spent alone with those bodies. Remember, Dennis Rader and David Berkowitz didn't rape their victims or commit acts of necrophilia, but they both admitted to masturbating at the scene(s) of their crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missletoes