UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys and gals...

I got tipped some VERY interesting info about a website all about Steven Powell himself! We can finally get some info on him. There are tons of pics, a bio, and song recordings, etc.

It is also under a completely different name but people who know him very well have I.D.'d that it is indeed him. (Based on the some of the pics, I can see the resemblance to Josh and Michael)

Also, Josh must have built this site because Polished Marketing is his little side programming business. So he built it for his dad. Why Steven Powell is doing it under a different name is beyond me. Check it out.

Here is the link:
http://chantrey.polishedmarketing.com/Pages/Default.aspx

Thoughts?

I'm going to add my two cents here, and Kiki I just want you to know that I couldn't agree with you more. I was raised in a Mormon family. My Father is Norwegian, and the only child in his family living in the United States, therefore I was raised entirely with my Mothers family (they are Mormon, my Dad converted for my Mother and then left the church when he left my Mother) . My parents divorced when I was a child, I am the youngest of six children. There were times after the divorce that the Church not only payed our mortgage or rent, they payed our utilities, gave us clothing and shoes and supplied us with ALL of our food from the Mormon storehouse that actually produces and cans its own food products and staples. This went on sometimes for months, until my Mother was able to support us again. My point is this, The Church could have stepped in and helped Josh and the boys STAY IN THEIR HOUSE, IN UTAH, for at least several months and helped to find him paid work... believe you me, they all come together for a church member and family in crisis- especially one in circumstances such as this. Women in the church (many who stay at home to raise their children) could and would have stepped in to help take care of the children while Josh worked AND/OR searched for Susan etc. In the State of Utah, and Salt lake City especially (where a VERY important Temple is located), in all likelihood Church members most likely run the bank that owns Josh's house if not own/partially own the actual Bank itself! This could have and would have been taken care of, I assure you, if that is WHAT JOSH HAD WANTED TO DO! The church is wealthy and has wealthy members that would step in to do whatever is necessary to make this possible. All of the excuses we heard for Josh leaving and going to his Fathers were exactly that- EXCUSES. What we witnessed on television with the turn out to help Josh move was nothing compared to what people would have done to help Josh STAY! I hope this helps clear some of these things up. They were doing the only thing (IMO) that Josh would ALLOW them to do and they WERE doing it for Susan and the boys- NOT Josh!

Absolutely fascinating input Frigga---had no idea. :angel:
thanks

Okay guys and gals...

I got tipped some VERY interesting info about a website all about Steven Powell himself! We can finally get some info on him. There are tons of pics, a bio, and song recordings, etc.

It is also under a completely different name but people who know him very well have I.D.'d that it is indeed him. (Based on the some of the pics, I can see the resemblance to Josh and Michael)

Also, Josh must have built this site because Polished Marketing is his little side programming business. So he built it for his dad. Why Steven Powell is doing it under a different name is beyond me. Check it out.

Here is the link:

Thoughts?

I'll take a stab at it. Right now I am LMAO. Omgosh, am still listening (or trying to). :sick: Surely gives you insight into delusion if someone thinks this has any entertainment value whatsoever. JMO of course

NG said it would be over her dead body before her husband would take her kids camping in freezing temps.

Okay guys and gals...

Here is the link:

Thoughts?

I do see a potential resemblance. Wonder if he actually performs anywhere? Interesting that he said his mother "unilaterally" decided to move/leave...Kinda telling, I'd say.

Kiirsi believes Josh is going to put flyers up for SP when he moves.

Okay guys and gals...

Here is the link:

Thoughts?

http://chantrey.polishedmarketing.com/Pages/About/MeetSteve.aspx

Did you read about how his father left them and took the kids to grandparents house and mom didn't know they had moved!!!! Did I read this right???
Please someone that knows how to photo this for keeps........I have a feeling it all will disappear soon..............yikes.......go read!!

Kiirsi kind of struggled with that question about what she had asked Josh.

WOW, thanks for that link!! I won't comment on his talent, but the false name makes them all the more peculiar! I also find it interesting that the bio is about his boyhood. I haven't found anything about his current life/family. Also strange...

Okay guys and gals...

Here is the link:

Thoughts?

After reading the "about me" section: oh my! no wonder Susan was afraid of Josh taking the kids. Have to wonder why that family believes that fathers are the sole owner's of their children? And not the mothers who bore, and loved them too? And the grandparents were in on it? That is some terrifying stuff.

Not to change the subject but was still wondering about the van.

LE kept it what 2 days in the beginning then gave it back..right?

I know in the C Anthony case LE kept her car and still has it today after taking various pieces of the carpet out for testing. They also took air, dirt and grass samples from both the inside and undercarriage. Don't remember how vehicles in other cases have been handled but is it normal that the van have been given back to Josh if it was suspected that he used the van to dispose of the body? Would that be because LE didn't find anything in it suspicious enough to warrant keeping it?

So frustrating isn't it....In the Anthony case seems like so much was leaked and then in this case we are not hearing anything much at all!

I am changing some words so I don't get in trouble with any copy right stuff........but this is some of SP back ground as a child and it is very EERIE to me!!!!!
my dad made a secretive separation from my mom.
He took us to visit his parents while my mom went to spend the weekend with her aunt. Unbeknownst to her, my grandparents had, prior to that weekend visit, transported their trailer house and parked it in Weed.

Even at seven years old. "Where is momma?" I asked. I was told "You're never going to see your mother again." My siblings and I were inconsolable.

History repeats itself???

Just read it more closely. Really "twisted" is the only way I can describe it.

OMG...so bizarre...

"something seemed amiss to me, even at seven years old. "Where is momma?" I asked. Grandma curtly replied, "You're never going to see your mother again." Of course, that was more devastating than the disappearance of the green car. My older brother, my sister and I were inconsolable. My baby brother probably just wondered what the commotion was about. "

http://chantrey.polishedmarketing.com/Pages/About/MeetSteve.aspx

Did you read about how his father left them and took the kids to grandparents house and mom didn't know they had moved!!!! Did I read this right???
Please someone that knows how to photo this for keeps........I have a feeling it all will disappear soon..............yikes.......go read!!

Passionflower, OK, /All: just saved every page. I'm with you that this may not last long. If Amanda needs--I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member