Cindy's Attempts to Contact "Zanny"? *revisit*

AZlawyer and BondJamesBond,

You guys just amaze me...the thanks button isn't enough...I just went and popped some popcorn..( I dont have the cute lil pic). Thanks again for both of your SUPER Sleuthing !!

The following may have added fuel to Cindy's fears:

July 3
*Melissa England, a friend of Troy Brown, spends time with Casey on this day. They go to Target. Casey receives a phone call from Cindy and appears annoyed with her mother. In Melissa’s presence Casey tells her mother that ‘the kid is with the nanny.’ During the time Melissa spends with Casey, Caylee was hardly mentioned.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setsix/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_21.htm

*Casey text messages Jesse Grund and tells him not to answer if her mom or dad calls. “….for right now just stay out of it.”

*Casey spends time with Troy at The Lodge (a club). She tells Amy she has to leave because Lee is going to come look for her.

(pg22 Amy Huizenga July 23 transcript)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1642949/Huizenga-Amy---Statement

* Lee sent Annie a text and asked if she had seen Casey and Caylee. She sent a text to Casey and she returned a text saying everything was alright and Lee was crazy.
Pg. 15 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B TO 3463B REDO.pdf

* On or about July 3 Lee contacted Michelle Murphy asking about Casey. She thought it was odd since Casey had been posting new photos on her Facebook. Lee found out Casey was going to be at the Dragon Room and made arrangements to go get her. Meanwhile, Casey finds out and leaves the establishment. Through Brian and Mallory, Michelle learned that Casey told them she did not want to see Lee or anybody else.

Pg. 17
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B TO 3463B REDO.pdf

Attachments

• July 3 Annie Downing page 15.jpg
    July 3 Annie Downing page 15.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 15
  • July 2-3 Michelle Murphy page 17.jpg
    July 2-3 Michelle Murphy page 17.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 14
AZ: Some things I'd appreciate your thoughts on if it isn't too far OT for this thread. May need to take up on the ping threads. Maybe these are related.

1) Something happened @ 12:13AM on Wed. 7/2. Home phone flurry-called Casey 7 times in 18 mins. All went to vmail.

2) I may have an error, but I'm showing a few mins after Casey talked to Tony (in NY) she ckd her vmail, then @ 4:48AM pinged near G&C's where she placed 2 calls to Ryan, then received the return call from Ryan. Casey talked to Ryan for 14 mins from this location before the call ends and she apparently showed up again back @ Amy's. I'd really like to hear back from you or JWG on this 'cause IF this isn't an error... you know what I'm thinking.

3) Casey INITIATED a call and talked to Cindy (i assume) for a 22 min call Wed. 7/2 @ 8:01A. The next thing Casey did was call Ryan for a short convo or msg.

Cindy's landmark call to Ryan @ 9:55AM on Thu 7/3 appears amidst Cindy's failed attempts to reach Casey (except for a single text).

Methinks Casey's 14 min convo with Ryan was probably quite remarkable, and Casey may have made a general passing reference to it to Cindy in their 22 min convo (e.g. "I'm stressed, I talked to Ryan and it helped a little...poor me)". So, when Cindy's Groundhog Day started again on 7/3 she recalled Casey's comment :idea: and got out the address book to call Ryan...then...allhell broke loose ;)

Waiting intently on your reply...esp. re: ping location confirmation.

Yes, you are completely right about Casey's 4-5 AM trip to the area of the A house in the early morning of July 2 (in Tony's Jeep, presumably), following the insane midnight flurry of calls to her from the house phone. This (July 2) is also the morning that Ricardo said he saw Casey come in from his garage, saying she was washing clothes. After that, she wrote or copy-pasted from somewhere (but didn't post on MySpace yet) the Diary of Days poem, and later went to the tattoo place to make her appointment for the next day.

IMHO, whatever Casey did from 4-5 AM on July 2 convinced her that she had solved her problem, hence the Diary of Days and tattoo appointment. And whatever she did was triggered by the midnight messages left by her parents. And whatever she did was probably also connected with the phone calls with Ryan. :waitasec:

Maybe this is connected too: A few hours before the midnight flurry of calls to Casey from the house, she pinged around the Anthony home from 7:00-7:20 pm (again, presumably using Tony's Jeep), CALLED RYAN, then drove south toward nowhere important, then was back near the house 7:40 pm-7:50 pm, THEN GOT A CALL FROM THE HOUSE, then pinged near the airport, then back at the house from about 8:10-8:45 pm. I could never figure out why she went down there (repeatedly) when she should have known Cindy was home. Also, although she wouldn't have known this perhaps, this was George's first day "between jobs," so BOTH of her parents would have been home. But maybe if she was just going somewhere NEAR the house (like Suburban Drive), and was in a different car, she figured it would be OK. Maybe one of her parents saw her??

WTF??

Of all the lies upon lies that Casey has told
One of the things I wished that someone would have asked GA/CA about Zanny, is that simply that the apartment that Casey says Zanny lived in and that she has been bringing Caylee too had been vacant for what 6months or so, nobody lived there, there is no explantion for that.
I think they do know...hence the JBP version of events.

Yes, you are completely right about Casey's 4-5 AM trip to the area of the A house in the early morning of July 2 (in Tony's Jeep, presumably), following the insane midnight flurry of calls to her from the house phone. This (July 2) is also the morning that Ricardo said he saw Casey come in from his garage, saying she was washing clothes. After that, she wrote or copy-pasted from somewhere (but didn't post on MySpace yet) the Diary of Days poem, and later went to the tattoo place to make her appointment for the next day.

IMHO, whatever Casey did from 4-5 AM on July 2 convinced her that she had solved her problem, hence the Diary of Days and tattoo appointment. And whatever she did was triggered by the midnight messages left by her parents. And whatever she did was probably also connected with the phone calls with Ryan. :waitasec:

Maybe this is connected too: A few hours before the midnight flurry of calls to Casey from the house, she pinged around the Anthony home from 7:00-7:20 pm (again, presumably using Tony's Jeep), CALLED RYAN, then drove south toward nowhere important, then was back near the house 7:40 pm-7:50 pm, THEN GOT A CALL FROM THE HOUSE, then pinged near the airport, then back at the house from about 8:10-8:45 pm. I could never figure out why she went down there (repeatedly) when she should have known Cindy was home. Also, although she wouldn't have known this perhaps, this was George's first day "between jobs," so BOTH of her parents would have been home. But maybe if she was just going somewhere NEAR the house (like Suburban Drive), and was in a different car, she figured it would be OK. Maybe one of her parents saw her??

WTF??

Confirmed.

WFT indeed !!!!

Didn't the tow company leave a notice around the 4th of July that they had the car? I'm not remembering how long it was in their possession, seems 10-14 days. Trying to make the connection with the smell in the trunk and KC's early morning pings around C&G's home.

Didn't the tow company leave a notice around the 4th of July that they had the car? I'm not remembering how long it was in their possession, seems 10-14 days. Trying to make the connection with the smell in the trunk and KC's early morning pings around C&G's home.

No, the notice was left quite a bit later--maybe the 11th?

but the original disposal site was the car trunk, prior to it being towed

to the disposal site, do you think she was throwing something else away that may have been removed from her vehicle belonging to Caylee or something she washed and wasn't able to get the smell out of? She doesn't seem to be the type to drive by just to check that "all is well" does she?

to the disposal site, do you think she was throwing something else away that may have been removed from her vehicle belonging to Caylee or something she washed and wasn't able to get the smell out of? She doesn't seem to be the type to drive by just to check that "all is well" does she?

Or maybe planting evidence from Jesse's house, where she took a shower the morning of July 1?

And there was that weird set of pings in the middle of the time when she was allegedly at JG's, when her phone pinged at Tony's apartment....

Again I say WTF?

My notes say that Cindy was on vacation Sat May 31-Sun June 8, and Sat Jun 28-Sun July 6.
So perhaps KC had been able to get away with lying about her whereabouts for quite a while because Cindy hadn't taken a vacation to be home and find out what actually was going on. Perhaps following Cindy's counseling session she decided to spend more days at home May 31- June 8 and this is what put a huge kink in KC's routine. It was this early June time frame when KC left home spending days and nights away from home. When Cindy was home on vacation, KC avoided her.

Or more likely to my way of thinking, that she returned to the site to remove something she regretted leaving behind? We would have no way of telling whether her attempt was successful or not. :waitasec:

Why is KC up driving around in someone else car at 4-5 am. Up all night, but odd that Tony says "hey no prob, borrow my car", was Tony with her?

Or maybe planting evidence from Jesse's house, where she took a shower the morning of July 1?

And there was that weird set of pings in the middle of the time when she was allegedly at JG's, when her phone pinged at Tony's apartment....

Again I say WTF?

Maybe she was forgetful and just left her phone charging at TL/s apt while she went out, like I just did...

I agree about the visit to JG's - definitely an ulterior purpose.

Do you think this could be tied to the recent, mysterious new discovery?

AZ: Some things I'd appreciate your thoughts on if it isn't too far OT for this thread. May need to take up on the ping threads. Maybe these are related.

1) Something happened @ 12:13AM on Wed. 7/2. Home phone flurry-called Casey 7 times in 18 mins. All went to vmail.

2) I may have an error, but I'm showing a few mins after Casey talked to Tony (in NY) she ckd her vmail, then @ 4:48AM pinged near G&C's where she placed 2 calls to Ryan, then received the return call from Ryan. Casey talked to Ryan for 14 mins from this location before the call ends and she apparently showed up again back @ Amy's. I'd really like to hear back from you or JWG on this 'cause IF this isn't an error... you know what I'm thinking.

3) Casey INITIATED a call and talked to Cindy (i assume) for a 22 min call Wed. 7/2 @ 8:01A. The next thing Casey did was call Ryan for a short convo or msg.

Cindy's landmark call to Ryan @ 9:55AM on Thu 7/3 appears amidst Cindy's failed attempts to reach Casey (except for a single text).

Methinks Casey's 14 min convo with Ryan was probably quite remarkable, and Casey may have made a general passing reference to it to Cindy in their 22 min convo (e.g. "I'm stressed, I talked to Ryan and it helped a little...poor me)". So, when Cindy's Groundhog Day started again on 7/3 she recalled Casey's comment :idea: and got out the address book to call Ryan...then...allhell broke loose ;) Waiting intently on your reply...esp. re: ping location confirmation.

I went back and listened to Ryan's interview and obviously at was done before they had the phone records or they could have asked him more specifically about it, but he mentions in part 2 of the interview that that about a week and a half before Caylee was reported missing (putting it close enough to 7/2 ihmo) Casey was opening up to him about her drug use. He said she mentioned that she had been doing pot and "whatever else is around". Said she was kind of apologetic as he didn't approve of drugs at all. They must have been having an ongoing conversations ever since Cindy called him with the news that Casey had been lying, stealing money and was a "sociopath". He says that phone call was about 3 and a half weeks before Caylee went missing.

Again I say WTF?

Yeah, I am beginning to think the same thing. She did take something from Jesse's and tossed it in the vicinity of the body (perhaps too dark at that time to expect her to crawl right into the underbrush with it :waitasec:).

Thanks Bond, for pointing this out. Should it have its own thread?

According to Simon Burch the tow yard manager, they put the notice in the mail on 4th July, but being a holiday there was a delay in it being picked up of course. It was a certified letter, so the Post Office left a note asking the A's to pick it up there, as they were evidently not home when the mailman called.
Since the note was on the front door, which they rarely used, it sat there for several days.

Casey returned to the disposal site 7/2, 4-5AM. :shocked2:

thud-1.gif
OMG

wow...i don't even know what to say about this.....on so many levels. just when i think she couldn't be more narcissistic, evil and cold-hearted

BEST.SLEUTHING.EVER from you guys! :clap:

just signed on after finishing my last mid-term.....i am blown away. reading this makes me feel like i need a shower, so gonna jump in then come back to re-read the whole thread for context.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back