GUILTY Mexico - Monica Beresford-Redman, 42, Cancun, 5 April 2010

So where are her parents? Are they requesting custody? Why would the in-laws be requesting "permanent" custody unless they know he's guilty?

Her sisters apparently live in the US and wanted custody. Before they could even get going he had the kids sent to his WEALTHY family. There is a huge rich vs. poor thing going on, they don't even have the money to bring her body back to the US (at least they didn't allow the cremation that Bruce and his family wanted).

I'm sure they would love and take care of those two kids just like their Mom. I just don't think the killer's family should raise children unless it is the absolute last resort.

As for the "permanent" custody, good question. Apparently that is a slip up on their part. :furious: They must know the truth.

Another small bit of information:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/04/monica-beresford-redmond.html

KTLA to air new footage in the Mexico slaying case of Westside Brazilian nightclub owner

April 29, 2010 | 9:47 pm

An arrest could be made Friday in the Mexico slaying case of Monica Beresford-Redman, who operated a popular Brazilian restaurant and nightclub in Palms, according to KTLA News.

Meanwhile, new video footage has surfaced showing investigators at the septic tank where Beresford-Redman's body was buried. Her body was found April 8.

The footage will air on KTLA's 10 p.m. Thursday newscast. The station also will show a picture of scratches on the neck of the suspect, husband Bruce Beresford-Redman.

Also, did miss a fundraiser at Monica's Brazilian club a couple of days ago. I drive by it several times a week but did not hear about it in advance.

Another small bit of information:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/04/monica-beresford-redmond.html

KTLA to air new footage in the Mexico slaying case of Westside Brazilian nightclub owner

April 29, 2010 | 9:47 pm

An arrest could be made Friday in the Mexico slaying case of Monica Beresford-Redman, who operated a popular Brazilian restaurant and nightclub in Palms, according to KTLA News.

Meanwhile, new video footage has surfaced showing investigators at the septic tank where Beresford-Redman's body was buried. Her body was found April 8.

The footage will air on KTLA's 10 p.m. Thursday newscast. The station also will show a picture of scratches on the neck of the suspect, husband Bruce Beresford-Redman.

Also, did miss a fundraiser at Monica's Brazilian club a couple of days ago. I drive by it several times a week but did not hear about it in advance.

Oooh, sorry. I should have posted about that. I heard about the fundraiser at the same time I heard they had no money to bring the body back. I forgot to post about it. :(

Manana, Manana (tommorrow in Spanish)

They are far slower and not at all in a hurry down there over the border
That seems to be an understatement! But so true. And they did have a holiday this week too. MOO

that ride or die stuff is weird isn't it?
I know that personal pet names etc. tend to be ... just got such a weird vibe reading those letters
poor kids

EXCLUSIVE: Survivor Producer & Murder Suspect Talks To His Kids "All The Time"

Former Survivor Producer Bruce Beresford-Redman, who is the primary suspect in the murder of his wife Monica, is trapped in Mexico until the investigation is over, but RadarOnline.com has learned he talks to his children in Los Angeles “all the time” and has been traveling within Mexico as well.

Beresford-Redman was forced to turn over his passport to Mexico’s Attorney General and has been prohibited from leaving the country. RadarOnline.com has pieced together what his life has been like since his wife’s body was discovered in a sewer in Cancun, Mexico, more than a month ago.

The 38-year-old reality TV producer has been living his own version of Survivor: He is suspected of killing his wife, he can’t see his own children, he can’t work and he can’t come back to the U.S. until he is cleared. Sources close to the family say he calls his children- 5-year-old Camila and 3-year-old Alec- long distance and “talks to them all the time.”

[snip]

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...oducer-murder-suspect-talks-his-kids-all-time

Disgusting!

Also, I see Monica's sister is asking to be made executor of her will where she left everything to him..

Mexican authorities have been looking for former "Survivor" producer Bruce Beresford-Redman for several days with no success.
Beresford-Redman had been ordered to stay in Mexico to answer questions about the death of his wife, Monica, who was found last month in a sewer pipe near the Cancun hotel where the couple had been vacationing.

More at link:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/05/beresford-redman-survivor-mexico-questioning.html
When I saw this thread back on page 1 of the forum, I thought maybe he'd been arrested! But no ~ they can't even find him. I guess LE figured that by taking away his passport he wouldn't disappear but obviously they were wrong. And with money, he could be just about anywhere by now. :banghead: MOO

OMG THEY LOST HIM?!!
they didn't have him under surveillance?!!!

I'll try to act surprised!!

NO WAY ~ lost him! ~ REALLY???!?!?!

i'm sorry but that is just messed up! absolutely ridiculous...:furious:

Mexican authorities have been looking for former "Survivor" producer Bruce Beresford-Redman for several days with no success.
Beresford-Redman had been ordered to stay in Mexico to answer questions about the death of his wife, Monica, who was found last month in a sewer pipe near the Cancun hotel where the couple had been vacationing.

More at link:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/05/beresford-redman-survivor-mexico-questioning.html

"DUH " what did they expect?

He'd hang around to be incarcerated? :waitasec:

"DUH " what did they expect?

He'd hang around to be incarcerated? :waitasec:
They did take his passport, but obviously didn't think someone of so much notoriety would take off. I wouldn't think he'd be too hard to find though since he's starting a new reality tv show. He's got to be in touch with someone! :waitasec:

I said, "Duh", because it doesn't take a lot of brains to figure out as children might indicate, it's rather easy to see, he's richer then god himself, probably multi-millions? and can pay extortion for anything he wants in Mexico. Mexico thrives on bribes, from the police to the higher ups. Everyone, (or so it appears to many), can be bought. Papers too........:dance:

p.s. I didn't know he was starting a "new" Reality Show? What's it called? "Watch me run and get away?"

leomoon

I am new at posting here, even though I discovered this site @ the beginning of the Susan Cox Powell tragedy. I've been following a few of the threads on a daily basis. I really appreciate the insight of the moderators, as well as numerous other posters. I just need to express that I am appalled at the amount of women that are missing and/or murdered!
Reading about Monica Burgos Beresford Redman's "suspected" husband now "missing" prompted me to begin commenting. I'm confused, I thought he was being watched by U.S. Embassy officials? I thought they were staying together in an undisclosed location. What happened?

I said, "Duh", because it doesn't take a lot of brains to figure out as children might indicate, it's rather easy to see, he's richer then god himself, probably multi-millions? and can pay extortion for anything he wants in Mexico. Mexico thrives on bribes, from the police to the higher ups. Everyone, (or so it appears to many), can be bought. Papers too........:dance:

p.s. I didn't know he was starting a "new" Reality Show? What's it called? "Watch me run and get away?"

leomoon
"Both KTLA and TMZ report that the CW network will air ‘Shedding for the Wedding,’ a reality TV weight-loss show about couples that are attempting to lose weight for their wedding day, an idea of Beresford-Redman and his producing partner, Rich Hurvitz. Beresford-Redman reportedly was to own part of the show and be its executive producer."

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...band-had-reality-TV-show-idea-picked-up-by-CW

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back