Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are ya'll getting sound on this video? I get sound on the advertisement but the entire rest of this video gives me no sound at all and I really, really want to hear it?

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=488808

TIA

This is a good video, Strawberry! Thank you for posting this. Very informative.

Thanks for all the updates everybody! I've had a busy afternoon and haven't posted but have been reading here.

Prayers for Britt and her family!

wm

Wow.

Can't think of much more to say at the moment but trust me, it's coming if there's anything substantial here. (and I highly suspect there is.)

WOW! There is a very good chance this guy is the one who killed Brittanee.

I think they are very close to breaking this case wide open.

I wonder if the 5 guys who killed that 19 year old back in 1998 are the ones LE were talking about as POI?

So that video clip on Carolina Live, the reporter says he was previously questioned in BD case, but the reporter asks him directly if he is familar with the case and he says he has seen it on TV a lot....? oh, really?????

hmmmm...... I'm thinking this guy knows more than he is telling and that he is very familar with this case.

So that video clip on Carolina Live, the reporter says he was previously questioned in BD case, but the reporter asks him directly if he is familar with the case and he says he has seen it on TV a lot....? oh, really?????

Yes, I noticed that and IIRC one of his convictions that was listed was for giving false information to LE. pfffttt! I don't believe a word that spews out of this perps mouth!

Kudos to Ms. RM for her bravery in persuing this and picking this guy out of the lineup! Hopefully, he won't be released back out on the streets. He's one scary looking dude!

wm

anyone get see/hear this if not heres video of it open link look for video box click on BD photo it give you the interveiw so sad my heart breaks for mom and dad ,family

http://www.whec.com/index.shtml

hmmmm - know how I was always hung up on the cell towers and wishing there were logs of who elses phones pinged the same time? Well, I am wondering now, you might say since he was questioned prior on BD perhaps they got them on him, but they would have to be subpenoed (sp?) right? Maybe back then there wasnt enough, is it probable cause (?), to get a warrant for his phone records....perhaps now with this new development they can and if his (and the other suspects) phone is pinging those same towers all along the route, Surfside especially, at the same time as hers, Bingo!!.

And guys, unfortunately this is gonna get a whole lot uglier before it gets better, in any event.

hmmmm...... I'm thinking this guy knows more than he is telling and that he is very familar with this case.

Very interesting isn't it that a 37 year AA male with a criminal history, some against white females, is keeping tabs on the Brittanee Drexel story!

Rose,

Thank you for the info from CUE. I'd already thought about it. If we have actual POI's on the ground who KNOW they are being looked at strongly right now, certainly it is too dangerous to go.

Gosh, just yesterday I was complaining about waiting around and not being able to do anything!! This is 'exciting' news. I don't mean 'good'.....but, wow, if LE could tie this group to all of these missing women.....I can't imagine how much safer Georgetown would be. Clearly these guys are bad news....but I still have a little nagging feeling.....
Why would Shaun be so stupid as to commit the SAME crime in the SAME location....especially if he knew LE was watching his every move?
I just don't think he has anything to do with Brittanee. I think he knows about it....he may know those involved....he may be related to some of them....but I don't think LE was looking at him directly for Brittanee's kidnapping. I think they are looking at his circle of friends/family. LE has said from day one in this newest attempted abduction that there is no connection to Brittanee. I think they KNEW that because they knew exactly where Brittanee's POI's were at the time of the attempted abduction of RM. I think Shaun chose this area NOT because HE had abducted someone else from this location...but because he had heard the story, knew the location, and knew just how perfect a spot it is with nothing but parking lots and parking garages. He knew that because Brittanee's POI's told him all about it, IMHO.
I think this is a HUGE development in Brittanee's case. LE may not want to discuss it as such...but I just can't see ALL of these similarities being mere coincidence. Tons of respect for RM, who not only provided a HUGE lead for Brittanee....but who also smacked this guy in the face after scratching the crap out of him. I wish they would allow her to do so daily.

Even considering the girl found dead in FMNF back in 98, I'm going to go out on a far-fetched limb, I'm sure many of you will think, but until I hear more, I would still be open to the possibility she could be alive and these guys could be up to their necks in human trafficking.

JMO

SeaNymph,
I hope she is alive, but with the other young lady being murdered...

I need to be in bed but I can't go to sleep wondering if our girl is coming home soon.

lizzybeth, I honestly never considered that as much before as I do tonight for some reason...few reasons I guess.

Krista, where did you read that she scratched him?...I know you keep way better tabs on this case then just about anyone but I had only seen where people were hoping she had in the hope that there would be DNA to test...it would be great if she had so he could definitely be convicted if he's the perp in RM's case...

I thought it was on this thread but I couldn't find it so maybe it was in the comments on the great article that Rose posted but someone said that no way he would have turned himself in unless he thought he was gonna get off and that made me really nervous. He seemed kinda cocky in the video...So I'm praying there is DNA evidence in RM's case...I think in BD's case it is more probable that he has info rather than is a direct POI (mainly because LE seems to know he isn't)...but if they get him on RM, good chance he'll provide info on BD to get a lighter charge...IMOO...

Rose I saw that too; and where she said they all knew but had no proof. I feel like yelling dam you people now you say you all knew. What the heck! maybe they told someone; just doesn't seem like it from the comment. Gosh I just want to cry. I saw the interview (not online yet so can't post) on wham tonight and Chad said Taylor was one of the first people questioned.

How sad :( BD rest in peace; I hope her family is able to bring her home

its all possible, i fear LE knew for awhile but just couldnt get even evidence to pin them, from my understanding these guys did this before in Charleston county had them in jail but distance attorney had let them go for not even proof, i hope and pray they dont walk again,,,,,,from a comment that was made on one of the news stories,the person said they lived and knew taylor said they ask himabout BD,they also said he was using bd cell phone,,,said all people in there community knew him and his bro and cousins was involed,but said they couldnt rove it with facts,,,so i hope this time LE nails them,,,,

In the carolinalive.com link Rose posted above that video they stated that Taylor has a direct link to the POI that Le was investigating in the Drexel case.... so maybe he was the 4th (remember 3/4 POI's)

Krista, where did you read that she scratched him?...I know you keep way better tabs on this case then just about anyone but I had only seen where people were hoping she had in the hope that there would be DNA to test...it would be great if she had so he could definitely be convicted if he's the perp in RM's case...

I thought it was on this thread but I couldn't find it so maybe it was in the comments on the great article that Rose posted but someone said that no way he would have turned himself in unless he thought he was gonna get off and that made me really nervous. He seemed kinda cocky in the video...So I'm praying there is DNA evidence in RM's case...I think in BD's case it is more probable that he has info rather than is a direct POI (mainly because LE seems to know he isn't)...but if they get him on RM, good chance he'll provide info on BD to get a lighter charge...IMOO...

Anyone care to guess why they didn't name the POI's now?

Sounds like most of Goergetown County already knew their names anyway. I am SO SHOCKED that no one came forward....or no one close to them came forward. I mean, I love my family as much as the next person, but we are talking about AT LEAST 4 violent crimes associated with the Taylor boys. The girl that was murdered with Randell Taylor being a suspect, the truck found ON THE PROPERTY that is connected to a Charleston murder, Brittanee, and now RM. You can't possibly be THAT good of a neighbor, THAT wonderful a friend that I could overlook ALL of these innocent people's lives.

Well Doc I'm guessing it's because these pieces of C**ap have gotten off before. But I'm not sure if keeping it quiet helped; if it was leaked would more of these people who "all knew" it was them have spoken. Im guessing LE was afraid of them running which I think is what happened to the other 2 their still looking for; remember they had the arrest warrant monday and could't find Shaunny boy.

How can we look up arrest warrants issued? Is this possible I thought a few threads back people found something on this. It would be interesting to see what other warrants were issued on Monday or since the attempted abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member