2011.05.26 - After the jury was dismissed today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. DT wants to have its cake and eat every bite as well. Not gonna happen. They opened this line of questioning with their laughable opening statement wherein they claim that the abuse and upbringing of ICA made her ill equipped to deal with Caylees "accidental" death and therefore was in denial and carried on as if nothing happened.

Sucks when you yourself open the door wide and then a bull rushes into your china shop and trashes the place.

Thwart

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

WOW! you are so right...she is majorly pizzzed! She looks as tho she could beat someone up! Her jaws are flappin' and both Jose and Dottie look like they tell her to stiffle! And those eyes of hers :eek: lots of evil in there.

I agree that I wish wftv did have the Casey Cam footage, and not just the back and forth between ICA and the witness footage.

At one point, JB looked right at the camera and told her to calm down or something along those lines. Her body language was a shrug as if to say, I don't care if the camera is one me.

I think the DF had a better shot at saying Lee was the one that SA Casey and was the one who helped cover up Caylee's death than George.

Because You have JG pretty much saying Lee was pressuring Casey to sleep with him.

With George, You have people denying it, even his own relatives.
With Lee, You have two people who says Lee possibly abused Casey.

Poor Casey ~ Tell enough lies to enough people and sprinkle them all with a little more of this or that, and, it's hard to keep em straight I guess.

Dang ~ in their excitement, they pointed the finger at the wrong "perp".

Wonder if we'll see some bruises on Casey tomorrow morning??:banghead:

Wow, that was a wonderful end to the day ! I'd like to send TL a thank you card. And, the look on Casey's face, priceless !

Boo hoo, cry me a river, CM! What was that line from the movie? "You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Gee, wouldn't we all like to stamp our little feets and demand a mistrial whenever something doesn't suit us? He must be spending too much time with the inmate. She's beginning to rub off on him.

So frushhhtrating!

CM seems to "threaten" the Judge whenever he is not getting his way. I seem to remember him doing this at least once before. (although he didn't say mistrial that time)

IMO Casey should at least show remorse because, at the very least, she covered up the "accidental" death of Caylee and the disposal/abuse of Caylee's body.

I agree, but unfortunately none of this was Casey's fault... EVER! According to her & her dream defense team... pointing fingers everywhere but at the MOTY.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28040887/index.html

Starting about 31:40 ICA is PIZZZED. Also earlier (27:25) she shakes her head when TL says she only said LA try to abuse her, and GA just "disciplined" her. Anyway after 31:40 it looks to me like she says "I'm effed" and "I'm screwed".

I also see her saying "what am I gonna do?". This was an ugly realization for this girl- no doubt. I don't know how in the world she thought she'd pull this one off. I just don't know.
She's a liar, but not a skilled liar, IMO.

She knows now that no one is going to back up her 'stories'.

maybe KC got word that the IRS is coming after her too :giggle:

Guess ICA is not so "bewitching" anymore. She sure can stab with her evil glares. Womder if she had that look perfected by the time she hit her terrible twos. Must be inherited art.

I would have thought KC would be thrilled that when she finally saw TL again it resulted in her getting screwed.

At about 5 mins in to the video below, Kathy Belich and Bill Schaeffer discuss what TL stated, after the jury was excused for the day. Then at about 7:30 mins in, they discuss CM's move for a mistrial.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28041373/index.html

Why would the jury be out of the room when TL testified that ICA told him Lee would feel her up"?

maybe KC got word that the IRS is coming after her too :giggle:

I am also hoping that they go after jb as well...you know he also got a huge chunk of change and soemthing makes me think that perhaps the IRS may not have full disclosure, IYKWIM???????

I was also wondering if perhaps HHJP was thinking of statutory rape charges against la&ga???????? The questioning he did made me wonder.....

I was also wondering if perhaps HHJP was thinking of statutory rape charges against la&ga???????? The questioning he did made me wonder.....

JMO there would have to be something more than just Casey's word to press charges against anyone. :cow:

Her track record of telling the truth is not good.

Tony did a great job. He told the truth. I can see he would sometimes like to add what he thinks, but holds back.

I hope Jesse will throw in how he viewed these statements. Lol.

I feel so sorry for all of these young people being dragged into this. I don't know how long they are away from work and families, but just wow. What a way to remember you fun years.

Poor GA looks like he is going to lose it. CA just listening and watching.

Going to watch the other video now with Kathi B.

WOW! you are so right...she is majorly pizzzed! She looks as tho she could beat someone up! Her jaws are flappin' and both Jose and Dottie look like they tell her to stiffle! And those eyes of hers :eek: lots of evil in there.

To me she looked like one of those Olympic athletes who just flubbed MAJORLY in the performance of her life, and knows it, and stands with her "coaches" on the sidelines waiting for her score.

Maybe she got her panties all in a knot because the yellow note was for her mother ... she finally realizes that she threw everyone else under the bus, her BF TL wasn't coming to her rescue, dad's out, Lee's out, so she better make nice to mama bear, and maybe mama bear didn't want to make nice !! Wouldn't that just be something !!

Maybe she got her panties all in a knot because the yellow note was for her mother ... she finally realizes that she threw everyone else under the bus, her BF TL wasn't coming to her rescue, dad's out, Lee's out, so she better make nice to mama bear, and maybe mama bear didn't want to make nice !! Wouldn't that just be something !!

BBM

I think it's too late to make nice with mama bear. JB said in opening statements that Cindy left the ladder on the pool which is how Caylee was able to get into the pool and drown. CA may not be under the bus just yet, but it's headed her way!

Let's see - George, Lee, Cindy - ruh roh, there goes the whole family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerman Chief