2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it wouldn't be a problem if GA used the car to dispose of Caylee's body. I don't remember anyone saying "how" he did the disposal.

How convenient, then, to hold that bit of information back during opening statement, but after they've had a chance to see how it all goes, then present it after the fact. Jury won't buy it.

JB hurts my brain. I sure hope the jury can ascertain what is important and what is distraction....

bobkealing bob kealing
#caseyanthonytrial Follower question: Casey just listening and following along. Laptop is Baez'

I have a feeling at the end of this trial HHJP is going to put JB squarely in his place. I'm so looking forward to that day when JB has to stand there and hear just how totally inept this amazing and well respected Judge thinks he is. :dance:

I don't think the Judge is going to say a lawyer is inept, unless he wants the case appealed.

:no: you really can't testify...

you really can't say anything can you?

You cannot say that can you?

JB is simply driving home the theme...limited studies.

JA will clean up this mess on redirect.

This is what he is hanging his hat on.Never been used in court.

you have never rendered an opinion...
you have never rode a horse...
in fact you have never done a lot of things

is that not correct?

Did you not?

JA will redirect and straighten the jurors out after JB leaves them scratching their heads.

On the surface it would appear JB is making a few inroads. Although he's being deceiving in his assessment and questioning. Once JA clears up some of what has been answered JB will lose what seems like a small victory on some minor points.

The witness is unshakable. She keeps reasserting that the death band cannot be replicated in other conditions, try as Jose might to imply otherwise.

This witness goes in my top 5 favorites thus far.

Just like in a circumstantial evidence case, the stuff starts to stack up all in the guilty pile.

She is doing a very good job of dealing with his questioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members