2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitigation. Save her from the needle. IMHO most of what was presented by Baez in opening statement was for mitigation.

IMHO this isn't about aquittal this is about keeping her off the table.

All JMHO

(it doesn't mean I agree with this type of mitigation, it means I think that is what the DT might be doing with this...)

If the Anthony family continues with their brazen lies I wouldn't be too worried about any mitigation taking place. The jury might just swallow their lies hook, line and sinker and Casey may stroll out of the courtroom, free as a bird.:maddening:

I missed this morning's testimony and have been catching up through media and videos.

Earlier this week, HHBP asked that the defense give a time frame on Friday for when they would finish there CIC, so the state could plan on their rebuttal.

Was there any time frame given today?

Trying to figure out the right way to say this. Please know I am not trying to be insincere or callous.

I still feel something or somebody was watching out for Caylee and took her away from the dysfunction of the Anthony family. I just wished it could have been a different way.

I understand what you are saying. It really is comforting that Caylee is now safe and protected and loved so very much... without conditions.

After stepping away from WS for the past hour, I have decided that LA was not fake crying. The question is WHAT was he crying about? Any theories fellow websleuthers?

In one of GA's interviews he talked about KC denying the pregnancy. GA said that LA thought he could get KC to tell him the truth so he questioned her. KC gave LA the female problems story. Then GA and CA find out the truth at Rick's wedding and they still hide it from LA. I think LA was left out a lot.

Cindy's lying may just havee opened the door for the State to call Shirley to the stand. Hope Cindy is proud of herself for putting her own mother in this position.

Is Shirley on the states witness list? I wish they would talk about the email with Shirley saying that Casey hating Cindy more than she loved Caylee.

They did have a baby shower though, that wasn't made up, Michelle Murphy went to it or knew about it - don't think I'm making that up, anyone else remember?

Cindy testified to the baby shower during her direct from the State, and also elaborated on how Casey and her both decorated the nursery with Winnie the Pooh items and purchased everything Caylee would need once she was born. No way did Lee find out "days before" Caylee was born that Casey was indeed pregnant.

I don't know if this has been brought up or not, but why is JA doing LA cross?

FG did LA in the state's case. Does anyone know?

I need a pep talk.

Sorry no pep talk for you. The defense doesnt have a leg to stand on, their case is weak and boring. Their client and family is not likable. JB screwed up in the OS, JA and Linda are great and don't miss a trick. I could on and on about how bad the defense is, casey is going to be found GUILTY.

They did have a baby shower though, that wasn't made up, Michelle Murphy went to it or knew about it - don't think I'm making that up, anyone else remember?

LOL... that is why I put at the bottom of my post "according to him" (LA)

who knows which one in the bunch is lying about stuff at any given time. It is like watching a badminton match! LOL

And I hope they give Lee the benefit of the doubt and don't go at him too hard unless he gives them good reason to.

He would not be on the stand for the defense unless there was a good reason for the defense to want him there.

That reason will all too soon become abundantly clear, in my opinion. Five minutes or so from now, most likely.

According to the TH's, it wasn't Baez that patted LA, it was the Anthony's attorney...had he moved to the front of the courtroom while his clients are on the stand?

The TH's are 100% wrong.

As usual.

Is it true that Lee Anthony (during the timeframe the Defense claims Casey was molested by him) was in the hospital because the Acutane he was taking for his acne almost killed him?

That's exactly how I perceived it, as well.

I saw it in his face when he hesitated before answering JB's question about "Was there any other reason you were upset".

He looked very torn as he took a moment to make his decision.

I also caught the expression on JB's face when LA answered "No". JB was clearly disappointed.

IMO, LA went off script.

Well this is interesting! I missed most of LA testimony, I came back to see JB put his arm around LA as he was leaving the witness stand. So then, hopefully you are right, LA chose to tell the truth. But why would he be so upset because he was not included in KC being pregnant? So upset he wouldn't go to the hospital??? I think there's more to that issue. I thought these two, LA and KC were close???

Brilliant comment.

Also, don't forget that the "black sheep" (read: keeper) usually takes the brunt of the family drama because they typically are the one who doesn't toe the family line, so they get the moniker of s*** distruber within the family, and are made to pay whenever there is drama. To both keep the peace and try to win approval, they live on a knife-edge of doing what they know is "right" vs trying to toe the line in the family dysfunction. It's an exhausting position to be in. Ask me how I know!

LA is the only one I feel sorry for. I can't help it.

BBM....I have to agree with you........

Just missed the last couple of hours and had to scan to catch up. Did I miss anything other than this...

*Cindy continued on her testimony of mistruths, halftruths, and untruths
*Cindy left the ladder up
*Lee saw the stains in the trunk when the car was purchased
*Lee's feelings were hurt because the pregnancy was hid from him
*Casey sobbed like a baby because Lee didn't come to the hospital the day *she* gave birth. That was *her* day and he wasn't there.

Anything else happen?

I haven't had the time to read all the previous posts but...is it just me or didn't it appear that for a time CA and LA were supporting the SA? Didn't it seem that ICA was miffed when they didn't acknowledge her the way she wanted them to? That ICA even had a hissy crying fit one day in court after her CA's testimony?

So, somebody please tell me...what happened and when did JB & ICA get ahold of the A's to bring them to their side of the garbage dump?

If i remember correstly they had a meeting with JB 3 weeks1 before trial started and that was when CA stopped looking for Zanny the Nanny

I missed this morning's testimony and have been catching up through media and videos.

Earlier this week, HHBP asked that the defense give a time frame on Friday for when they would finish there CIC, so the state could plan on their rebuttal.

Was there any time frame given today?

I don't think so. I don't think HHJP would accept "We're going to take as much time as we need until the BS runs out" as an acceptable time frame. :maddening:

Sorry if this was mentioned already...but didn't CA testify that they immediately began working on the nursery when they found out 6-8 weeks before Caylee was born? If Lee was living in the house how did he miss the nursery being assembled? I'll have to look for the details from her testimony...but that seems so strange!

That's exactly what I remember. IIRC there was a baby shower as well. I'm just not buying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beckers861