CA - Rebecca Zahau Nalepa - suicide or murder? #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
...IMO he was too busy praying that Max would survive to even think about Rebecca and that caused her great anxiety.

Well from what we are told somebody (and according to her sister it was JS) left her a message Max was not going to make it. So presumably at that time he knew there was not going to be a survival.

Help, I've been here a long time but don't think I've ever needed to know how to use the ignore function.

Can anyone send me in the right direction or just tell me? Thanks

Dealing with your fellow posters
Any time a group of people get together there are bound to be disagreements. This forum is no exception. We are in no position to tell you what to think of ideas you see expressed here, but in our Terms of Service we do lay out the rules about how you can post here.

If you find that there is a fellow poster whose thoughts you find you are unable to even read without losing your composure, your "Ignore List" is your friend. When you put a poster on this list, the following will happen:
You will not see their posts;
They will not be able to send you PMs;
They will not be able to send you email vial the Board links;
They will not be able to leave you visitor messages.

By all means if someone is violating the TOS use the little red triangle to send us an alert. But if you are thinking of sending the staff a PM or email because a certain poster:
Will not answer your questions;
Will not back up their opinions to your satisfaction;
Will not change their mind no matter how obvious things are to everyone else.

Please, consider adding them to your ignore list.

NOTE: Do NOT post a message saying you are doing so, that's a TOS violation by you. Put them on the list and be happy.

Useful links:

FAQ entry on troublesome users

Your Ignore List

Your Privacy Settings

Various other settings you may want to set.

If he's questioning why people are blaming Rebecca or asking why she'd hurt him, that puts a whole new spin on him being mad enough to sneak over and kill her, or hire a hit IMO. I don't think it ever happened, but plenty people feel that way. IMO he was too busy praying that Max would survive to even think about Rebecca and that caused her great anxiety.

ITA plus LE have cleared JS. My husband and I volunteer at a RMcD House and comings and goings are through a secured entrance. There really is no motive for JS to hire a hit because all he had to do was tell her to clear out of his home and his life. That's free.

JMO

Well from what we are told somebody (and according to her sister it was JS) left her a message Max was not going to make it. So presumably at that time he knew there was not going to be a survival.

He also went to dinner with her and his brother that night. I am learning a lot tonight!!

That scooter didn't factor in any way into the LE illustration, did it?

It's impossible that a scooter went up and then over the railing on the second floor. The railing would have acted as a barricade and, if anything, would have broken or been damaged from the impact.

JMO
The scooter wasn't shown at all in the LE illustration. Nor were the soccer balls. And the dog was also in the staircase area when investigators/paramedics arrived. Take your pick which one caused the fall.

The length of a drop was 9 ft 2 inches which looking at the drop tables is quite adequate for the person her size.

There are several drop tables available that changes the equation quit a bit. The original one would not break her neck. Even if someone killed her the fact remains that her neck was not broken, but her injuries are consistent with going over the railing and hanging.

He knew it but that's about it. No indication he returned and murdered her. LE says he stayed at the hospital or the RMcD House.

JMO

The scooter wasn't shown at all in the LE illustration. Nor were the soccer balls. And the dog was also in the staircase area when investigators/paramedics arrived. Take your pick which one caused the fall.

LE didn't use any of them because there is no proof any caused his fall.

All LE concluded was that the child propelled himself over the railing, into the chandelier, opposite railing and to the floor below.

That's it. And LE can certainly change their theory to someone else doing the propelling.

JMO

I'm not talking about the one phone call. I'm referring to the reports that Rebecca wanted to be at the hospital with Jonah and Max and Dina refused to let her be there. IMO it could have meant to Rebecca that Jonah was choosing Dina's wishes over hers and that upset her badly. He also had been away from her for two days staying at Max's bedside... were there more phone calls from her he didn't answer? Was he not responding and in her grief and hysterical (reported by the dog guy on monday) state of mind she read more into Jonah's actions or lack thereof?

There are just too many angles of this case to be sure of anything about the state of mind of all the players during this horrible time in their lives losing precious Max. MOO

On that note... I'm off... Dragon Air time for Batman.

Don't doctors usually do their rounds in the daytime hours? I can't see a doctor giving them this information really late at night. To me it would appear if that is what Jonah was saying in the phone call he had already known Max wasn't going to live much earlier than the call.

Dealing with your fellow posters
Any time a group of people get together there are bound to be disagreements. This forum is no exception. We are in no position to tell you what to think of ideas you see expressed here, but in our Terms of Service we do lay out the rules about how you can post here.

If you find that there is a fellow poster whose thoughts you find you are unable to even read without losing your composure, your "Ignore List" is your friend. When you put a poster on this list, the following will happen:
You will not see their posts;
They will not be able to send you PMs;
They will not be able to send you email vial the Board links;
They will not be able to leave you visitor messages.

By all means if someone is violating the TOS use the little red triangle to send us an alert. But if you are thinking of sending the staff a PM or email because a certain poster:
Will not answer your questions;
Will not back up their opinions to your satisfaction;
Will not change their mind no matter how obvious things are to everyone else.

Please, consider adding them to your ignore list.

NOTE: Do NOT post a message saying you are doing so, that's a TOS violation by you. Put them on the list and be happy.

Useful links:

FAQ entry on troublesome users

Your Ignore List

Your Privacy Settings

Various other settings you may want to set.

Thanks a lot...:seeya: Where did you find this? Is it in the TOS? I must have overlooked it.

Don't doctors usually do their rounds in the daytime hours? I can't see a doctor giving them this information really late at night. To me it would appear if that is what Jonah was saying in the phone call he had already known Max wasn't going to live much earlier than the call.

I don't believe that. An ICU operates 24/hours and is fully staffed. Time of day has nothing to do with when hearts stop, tests return, turn of events for my own family members.

JMO

I looked everywhere for the link with the comments on it but couldnt find it, so have deleted my post. It was definitely there.......there was a guy named roger commenting on how he thought it was murder and a lady named anne who seemed to know the family (she said some horrible stuff about the daughter GS) was the one who commented.

anyhow just consider it gossip. I personally think that this is what the schanknai family feel.

Now thank goodness someone has bought up the scooter as well. Ok the scooter was on his right shin so goodness knows why the zahau family lawyer is even talking about planking, cause with the police animation and the scooter, it rules out planking.

What I want to know is how the scooter ended up on his shin??????? If he tripped over the dog while on his scooter wouldnt that have stopped the scooters speed somewhat?

And no way could the scooter have flown over the top with him and it wouldnt have fitted through the wood on the staircase. I just cant understand how the scooter got there and even more baffling is why the police did not address this not only in their animation but come and say he had an accident while riding his scooter.

I'm not talking about the one phone call. I'm referring to the reports that Rebecca wanted to be at the hospital with Jonah and Max and Dina refused to let her be there. IMO it could have meant to Rebecca that Jonah was choosing Dina's wishes over hers and that upset her badly. He also had been away from her for two days staying at Max's bedside... were there more phone calls from her he didn't answer? Was he not responding and in her grief and hysterical (reported by the dog guy on monday) state of mind she read more into Jonah's actions or lack thereof?

There are just too many angles of this case to be sure of anything about the state of mind of all the players during this horrible time in their lives losing precious Max. MOO

g'nite Robin.

When did my diggity dog day care guy say she was hysterical??

I don't believe that. An ICU operates 24/hours and is fully staffed. Time of day has nothing to do with when hearts stop, tests return, turn of events for my own family members.

JMO

I have had a child in extremely critical condition. The doctor did not come in late at night to give us information. We were allowed to see the charts.

I have had a child in extremely critical condition. The doctor did not come in late at night to give us information. We were allowed to see the charts.

The autopsy report also doesn't say anything about 7/12 or 7/13 being the date on which Max's condition changed or it was discovered his condition was terminal.

I looked everywhere for the link with the comments on it but couldnt find it, so have deleted my post. It was definitely there.......there was a guy named roger commenting on how he thought it was murder and a lady named anne who seemed to know the family (she said some horrible stuff about the daughter GS) was the one who commented.

anyhow just consider it gossip. I personally think that this is what the schanknai family feel.

Now thank goodness someone has bought up the scooter as well. Ok the scooter was on his right shin so goodness knows why the zahau family lawyer is even talking about planking, cause with the police animation and the scooter, it rules out planking.

What I want to know is how the scooter ended up on his shin??????? If he tripped over the dog while on his scooter wouldnt that have stopped the scooters speed somewhat?

And no way could the scooter have flown over the top with him and it wouldnt have fitted through the wood on the staircase. I just cant understand how the scooter got there and even more baffling is why the police did not address this not only in their animation but come and say he had an accident while riding his scooter.

LE can certainly change their conclusions and sometimes do.

Do I believe the scooter was part of Max's fall? No.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member