MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where the info came from then that he was running through the neighborhood knocking on doors to use their phone?
It came from a newscast early on. Don't have a link because it very possibly could have been just a part not online as much has been. I wouldn't even begin to know where to look for it either, but it was.

I pinky swear I'll pay it forward if one or more special peeps would just up date me a little bit!

pretty please with sugar on it

1. Discussing the Judge Jeanine interview
2. Asking each other by a show of hands if you were to pull up at the house at 4am and all lights on, would you immediately think that something was wrong?
3. Asking our spouses and boyfriends and girlfriends the same question above to see what they say (some of us surprised by our spouses, etc. responses)
4. discussing the video today of cops "re-enacting" someone going into the front window.
I think that covers it. No new evidence, no change. No Lisa:(

The spokesperson for LE....or the parents? I'm confused. I listened very carefully to all of the words from the mom and never ...not one single time did she ever refer to Lisa in a past tense...always present and I know she referenced her one son's name (the one in bed with her from the video) and she mentioned Lisa's name. For Steve Young (Spokesperson for LE) to call her "the child"....is due to the police mentality of this being a "case" and same that you hear them call someone the "Vic" instead of their name. It depersonalizes the situation and done purposely so that they do not break down from so many horrors that they see out in their jobs.

Yes, I believe it was the spokesperson for LE - Steve Young - who gave the PC today. I understand why they might do it, but I just remember how effective it was (and what a big deal we made of it) that LE, the prosecutors, Tim Miller, etc. always referred to Caylee by name while the family frequently did not. Also, it was noted in the JBR case.

I wondered that too!! And she said it was a small town, not like Manhattan and it was a drug thing (para-phrasing). Ummmm....STL and KC are both big cities and relatively dangerous.

The area of Kansas City that Lisa vanished from is not by any means a dangerous area of town. And, Kansas City couldn't begin to compare to St. Louis as far as crime goes.

To be fair, has a kidnapper ever returned a child they snatched because the parents asked for it back on the news? I'm not sure that's a sign of guilt in itself....

Believe it or not, apparently that just happened in Canada.

You guys are the best! ty

I'm still holding out hope for this little darling and her family.

Jacy, what do you mean by 'hush kitten'?

"don't say what you know"

So many thoughts have spun through my mind this past week. A few like this make me shudder at myself for even letting them cross my mind.

I Have read that ,and almost typed that the water might make a difference,but that can't be right. Dogs can even do water searches. But what if cleaner was used,like clorox?

If she drowned and they concocted a story ,it was intentional,IMO. As I said,parents don't just give up on their kids.

I understand. I also know for sure...using an old term here...I will eat my hat if it ends up she is guilty. I honestly do not believe she is. Of anything.

Yes! And that it's the Midwest, not Manhattan, and midwesterners are nice, open people so the kidnapping story is suspect... or something.

Especially considering Missouri is the meth capital of the US. It's a scary situation.

I understand. I also know for sure...using an old term here...I will eat my hat if it ends up she is guilty. I honestly do not believe she is. Of anything.
Love that expression. Someday I expect to have to eat my hat.

I wonder why the first pictures of this precious baby given to the media were of a much younger Lisa (maybe 2-3 mths) when very recent pics (at her brother's party 2 days prior) were available? That is another strange thing about this case. Baby's chnage so fast. Only a current picture would be useful to the public to help in finding this baby.
That is not the first one I noticed the first day. I don't know why they decided to run with that one when she is obviously so much younger, but the press has done a lot of things here that make me scratch my head.

We shall be cute together .... you eating a hat and me eating crow ................:crazy::crazy:

I can't seem to get anyone to agree with me on this....but...

If I come home from work at 4AM and all the lights are on and the front door is unlocked, and I go to check on my 6 and 8 year olds and find that one of them is not in their bed....I would begin to freak out then. I don't care if the child is mobile...or old enough to eat cereal in the middle of the night. I would IMMEDIATELY go to mom's room and start scanning the house. Instead dad walks past mom's room and Lisa's room to go in the computer room? Where he tries to lower a window and can't because the screen in bulging inside? TOTAL FREAK OUT.

I'm not real sure in the "timeline" as to when he discovered the front door unlocked. I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, he said he came in drive saw all lights on...came in house and started shutting off lights...got to computer room...saw window open (and I get the feeling at this point he was getting irate as opposed to what he said "worried"...only assuming) which is why he then went into bedroom and the first two things he says are "Why are all the lights on?" and 2nd thing "Why is he sleeping in here?"........THEN he goes to Lisa's open door...then sees she is not in crib....and mom is now up...THEN I believe they discovered front door unlocked. I believe that is their accounts.

Love that expression. Someday I expect to have to eat my hat.

I much prefer Crow and I may have to eat it but I agree with you Lavanda Dolce. I just don't see it.

ETA I see Elepher50 may be joining me in eating Crow if need be. :)

I can't seem to get anyone to agree with me on this....but...

If I come home from work at 4AM and all the lights are on and the front door is unlocked, and I go to check on my 6 and 8 year olds and find that one of them is not in their bed....I would begin to freak out then. I don't care if the child is mobile...or old enough to eat cereal in the middle of the night. I would IMMEDIATELY go to mom's room and start scanning the house. Instead dad walks past mom's room and Lisa's room to go in the computer room? Where he tries to lower a window and can't because the screen in bulging inside? TOTAL FREAK OUT.

I agree with you Shefner. Everything about this case has the huh? factor but I still want to believe the parents have nothing to do with harming Lisa. Maybe if she was kidnapped there is some hope she will come home safe. It's not looking good though. 7 days. :(

That is not the first one I noticed the first day. I don't know why they decided to run with that one when she is obviously so much younger, but the press has done a lot of things here that make me scratch my head.

They only thing I could think of was that was one they had that really showed her eyes.

If there's no history of DV or child abuse in this family I think they would try to get help for the baby ,even if one of them snapped.That's just my experience as a foster mom who took medically fragile babies.
They might lie about what happened ,but they got help. Only a parent who really didn't care about the child ,would skip getting help and get rid of the baby.
A parent would have to be pretty cold to throw their child away instead of calling 911.

Yes, I believe it was the spokesperson for LE - Steve Young - who gave the PC today. I understand why they might do it, but I just remember how effective it was (and what a big deal we made of it) that LE, the prosecutors, Tim Miller, etc. always referred to Caylee by name while the family frequently did not. Also, it was noted in the JBR case.

Ahhh. Yes. Then I misunderstood. I thought you meant Lisa's mom did not refer to her kids by name. Sorry.

We shall be cute together .... you eating a hat and me eating crow ................:crazy::crazy:

Well, I personally don't think either of you will have to eat your crow hats... I think this mom is innocent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600