WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met and spoke with the judge in that case - the judge who granted custody to the father. He said it was 100% a case of parental alienation. That he heard tapes of the mother whipping the kid into a frenzy and putting things in her head. He said there was no evidence to support sexual abuse by the father. For whatever that's worth. I had supported the people hiding the child until then.

Yes, the high profile Elizabeth Morgan case brought both good and bad attention. I had a friend with 2 preschool children who had a stress-induced psychotic break and disappeared with the kids. They were on tv, then po posters and milk cartons, and registered with the FBI. She called me once to tell me Tom Brokaw was sending her secret messages through ceiling fans and a local news journalist was tracking her through the ceiling light in her car. She hung up before they got a trace on the phone.

She managed to convince shelter employees coast to coast that she was abused, based on HER WORD ONLY. Shockingly, after 6 months she was taken into custody coming into Hawaii from NEW ZEALAND of all places (through Great Britain and China too). A network had done all this, never picking up on how serious her mental illness was because she moved so often and all she had to say was she was abused to gain their total sympathy.

The Eliza Morgan case was BIG during that time and I always wondered if it played a role in people getting her (and 2 children) stealthed into New Zealand.

NG chose this case tonight only because of her discovery of the "dating" site, IMO...something salacious for her to go on about. We all know there isn't any real news, sadly.

I am wondering if JB checked her account on 11/14/11 to see if the account was still there especially since her account hit the news the other day.

About the composting thing, it is now a legal requirement in King County that every home and multi-family building have a separate garbage bin for yard and food waste (a "compost bin"). As someone mentioned on another thread, it is basically just a green, common-looking garbage bin that is placed out with the other bins like regular garbage and recycling.

Wait a second, I never heard anything about JB updating her profile on the SA site. (per Nancy's show)

This quote from the brother kind of makes me a little bit sick... do we happen to have a barf icon anywhere?

Biryukova’s brother told Quinlan he didn’t know what he could do to help in the search for his nephew.

“How’s your sister doing?” asked Quinlan.

“She’s upset with the whole situation. We’re just hoping for the best,” said Stan.

Mother didn't show up for a hearing last week regarding visitation, so JB has been denied visitation. (per Solomon's attorney on Nancy's Show)

If you have this one already, I apologize...but I just saw it on Kiro's facebook fan page

Posted: 2:45 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011

Missing boy's mother 'upset with whole situation'

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos/2011/11/16/e1/b8/Julias_brother.jpg

The uncle of missing 2-year-old Sky Metalwala said the boy’s mother, Julia Biryukova, is “upset with the whole situation.”

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/missing-boys-mother-upset-whole-situation/nFfqn/

What on earth? Julia is "hoping for the best"?? She's the only one who actually knows what happened to her son.

she could end all this now...

At least NG is reporting about the 4 y/o daughter's visit with Solomon and it going well!!!

What on earth? Julia is "hoping for the best"?? She's the only one who actually knows what happened to her son.

she could end all this now...

I wish I could get my hands on her ..I would teach her about being upset..now I am p..o..ed

"Julia, this is our son. It's our son. Our son is missing," he said. "And if you know anything, please tell the authorities. They just want to get him back and I'm sure you miss him, too. He's your Sky -- Skyster -- so please help."

Solomons plea to jb

SeekingArrangements founder:

"sugar babies are women looking for wealthy men"

"can use the site for free"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics