FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody find it a little odd that a camera like this be found on the ground?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...mily-of-Michelle-Parker-resume-search-efforts

Also the wooded area was seemingly searched on 11/18/2011 at night and the fenced in area IMO is a lift station pumping waste water.
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/search-for-missing-mother-of-3/vFJnD/

No photos on the card sound like it didnt function either... ususally the card is missing if its foul play

Childcare:
I'm retired now, but I began working with battered women in 1978. I cannot remember one batterer who did 1/2 of the childcare in the family. Based on my experience (I know I know...stereotyping) it is highly unlikely that Dale was the primary caretaker of the children when they were (are) with him. Either his mom does it or the current girlfriend. So, to me, there is nothing unusual about him taking the kids to his mother's to have her babysit and leaving them. His mother would (if my experience holds) NOT think it unusual for him to drop off the kids and expect her to watch them and then act "miffed" when she asked him where he was while Yvonne was looking for him.

Single guy with three year old twins...I was wondering who watching them...also when one of the Smiths (maybe mom) said The twins belong with their father...Im thinking I bet she does a lot of the watching....

That might end now that DS2 has an arrest....jmo

Pias, do you have a link to a source that confirms this? Or is the above a strong feeling of yours? I need a link wherein someone reputable states that the 4:26 Waterford text pinged at s. orange and w sandlake intersection.

Or are you unable to reveal a link here for some reason?

FWIW I have the link(s) somewhere also. It came out in two pieces if I remember correctly. First it came out that she was never at Waterford on 11/17. Then it came out the iPhone was pinging in the SandLake, S Orange area at 4:26. The tower appears to me to be about a block south of that and remember that the last ping at 8:08 was placed further north at the Jesse Black?? closed down bar.

No photos on the card sound like it didnt function either... ususally the card is missing if its foul play

Yes I agree, but it seemingly should have something to identify the owner
But then maybe it did and we don't know the whole story.

Also on texaslil's map, it says 4:25 white van pulls in Makes U-Turn and Parks.

The only reason I am pointing this out, because we have been told it wasn't dale's, but what is interesting, is what time it arrives, verses michelle's phone indicating she was somewhere else BEFORE that time, but it has always been speculated that michelle's hummer did not leave BEFORE 4:15... anybody with me here?? how many places can she be at once? unless she has been separated from her hummer, or none of the vehicles shown leaving are michelle's...

BBM

MOO MOO MOO

It appears to me that we need to think of three separate packages here: Michelle, her iPhone and the Hummer.

iPhone:
3:15pm last verified connection w/NM
4:26pm pings at S orange & Sand Lake w/ "decoy" message LE
8:08pm pings at Jesse Black Club LE

Hummer:
3:18pm drives toward condo by surveillance camera
4:40pm leaves naked? LE & TP > retracted
5:17pm leaves naked? surveillance camera
10:30pm seen naked by dog walker parked near Walden Circle
12:30pm seen naked by on duty OPD officer

Michelle:
3:15pm trades text messages w/ NM
3:18pm approaches DS2 condo surveillance camera

Did Michelle live at this condo with DS Jr at one time? Maybe that was her truck on ther corner in some of the aerial shots

This truck has an open bed like a pick-up.

Attachments

• trucks.pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 16
I agree that 2 to 3 times per week is plenty (thanks for suggesting that andalso), and if it takes some stress off of you then it seems to me that that is what you should do. Be good to yourself, nobodynoz.

We appreciate all that you do!

O/T...But....I love yor Anonymous quote about animals and people! My sentiments exactly!:seeya:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... ug-charges
Father of suspect in Michelle Parker case faces drug charges
--snipped--

dalesmith1.jpg

The Department of Children and Families
said in a statement Saturday they are looking into the circumstances of the arrest and Dale Smith Sr.'s role in the care of the children, which his son was awarded custody of after a court hearing on Nov. 30.

Michelle Parker's mother Yvonne Stewart said the children are at their paternal grandfather's house on a daily basis. She is aware of the arrest, adding that she will do anything to protect the twins' safety.

"I don't want them over there, I don't want them anywhere near those grandparents until all of this is cleared up," said Stewart.

"What we will ultimately end up is reaching out to Dale's attorney's and ask that the children don't spend anytime anymore at their grandparents' house," said Matt Morgan, an attorney for Michelle Parker's family.

..at present , there is no attorney listed on court docs.

( mrs. daleS1 had richard hornsby when she did her depo on michelle's case.)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDe ... ID=7912523
--dale smith1--court docket---

Charges: SMITH, DALE WAYNE

1. SELL/MANUFACTURE/DELIVER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 893.13(1)(A)(2) Third Degree - Felony 06/17/2010

2. POSSESSION OF CANNABIS <20 GRAMS 893.13(6)(B) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010

3. POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 893.147(1) First Degree - Misd 06/17/2010

Events & Orders of the Court OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
01/04/2012 Capias Returned Executed
01/03/2012 Arrest Affidavit
01/03/2012 Bond Filed

The Bondsman $1000 2012-AA-987
01/03/2012 Bond Filed
The Bondsman $250 2012-AA-989
01/03/2012 Bond Filed
The Bondsman $150 2012-AA-988

12/08/2011 Information Filed
12/08/2011 Order Finding Probable Cause
12/08/2011 Capias Issued Ret: Inst Bond $

Family of Michelle Parker resume search efforts

They're starting the New Year with renewed determination.

Michelle Parker's family will now spend every Saturday searching for the missing mother of three.

“So if you're available any Saturday, come help me find my kid,” said Parker’s mother, Yvonne Stewart.

The command post was back at the Jesse Black's Saloon.

more at link ........................ http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...mily-of-Michelle-Parker-resume-search-efforts

Oops! Correction:
Headline under THIS article:
13 News: Jan 7: Father of Suspect in Michelle Parker Case Faces drug Charges

IMO

I could add an E to the rating system, but a lot of the questions, maybe even most, are unanswerable at this point, because LE may have evidence that they are not releasing, and so we are only going on our feelings, which can't be considered evidence no matter how strong.

So maybe "unanswerable due to lack of evidence" should simply be understood for each question, unless the question is marked as verified.

???

On edit: what's the consensus on the value of that question?

BBM" Yes, I do agree. No need to add the 'E'
But thanks for considering!

Oops! Correction:
Headline under THIS article:
13 News: Jan 7: Father of Suspect in Michelle Parker Case Faces drug Charges

My opinions only, no facts here:

While massive "square groupers" (marijuana bales) wash up on the beaches, the elder man is grabbed for less than 20 g of the same stuff. Let us get real here, this must be the least important pursuit of criminal activity in Florida for the day, save maybe for a few speeding tickets and a drunk jaywalker. The timing for this trivial affair is serendipitous, is it not? This is what is called a "squeeze" in a criminal investigation. And with that, I become discouraged, because to me, this indicates that law enforcement has less in their basket than we hoped for in this case.

Let me explain further: when you have a strong developing case you do NOTHING to unduly alarm the suspect(s). You just monitor them, maybe a wiretap, etc., while the case is built. You do not alert them to your intentions by arresting them for an unrelated activity, unless you possess little or no evidence and are becoming frustrated. I am not criticizing anybody here, but this would be my opinion about the significance of this event.

Woooooooo-Hoooooooooo Eefive!!! Finally you have been vindicated from anyone that possibly questioned your A-1, spot on, bullseye on correct when you initially found and posted us this info that immediately went poof!!!

Then I brought it up couple weeks later asking if I was crazy in what I was remembering about Sr's charges and that I knew id seen that he'd a hearing or something just in the time since Michelle had gone missing?!?

You and katydid IMMEDIATELY RESPONDED to my post saying that you were the one to originally find and post the info and that I wasn't hallucinating!!..lol.. But at that point it was still poof!! Gone!! No where to be found?!?!?

And now.. Voila.. Here it is!!!!!

Congrats Eefive!! We never doubted ya and now the proof is in the pudding!!:D

BBM: I owe EEfive an apology, I did doubt you. I am sorry and I apologize! I am glad to be wrong in this instance.

As soon as I saw this I remembered your original post and thought this was the same as you'd previously found that went poof right away. I wonder why the first posting on OC website disappeared immediately. Perhaps the paperwork had been filed but they, for some reason, weren't ready to make the arrest. Strange tho.

That was very good sleuthing, Eefive!

I would really like to know who owns the white van that AlwaysWright took pics of at the clubhouse!

I am also in shock to learn, again from AlwaysWright, that the garage sale person didn't know much about the person who went missing, shouldn't LE have canvassed this entire condo complex? And then done it again, if necessary.

Nobodynoz, thanks for looking for a link for the question I had marked as answered , (about the ping from MP's cell). I had gotten so excited that I thought we had an answer that I didn't do that necessary verification, I am glad you are so detail oriented!! I will be more careful!

I want to make sure everyone knows that just because I am posting the next set of questions does not mean that I feel that the previous questions are not up for discussion. All questions are open for discussion at all times, I just thought going methodically through the list would be helpful and guarantee each question was touched upon. Hope I am not seeming to rush through them.
Here is the next group of questions, they are somewhat intertwined so I included them all.

10. When did MP’s sister LE call DS II on 11/17/11, and what time did YS call DS II 11/17/11 evening?

11. What numbers did she try and when (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?

12. If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call to Rose Av., what did she say to YS in reference to why DS II couldn’t come to the phone?

13. When did DS II return YS’s call, and from what number?

I am going to need some coffee before I start rating the importance of these questions and trying to answer them but I wanted to get them out there this morning.

do we have video on the 17:17 time stamp? or just a still? not for the coming, but for the going? Additional photos may help too if anybody has one besides the one in the 4 shot. TIA:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti