FL - 17-yo Boy Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions I have about GZ's call:

1. Just after GZ says "these ***holes, they always get away," there is a noise. I wonder if that was him getting his gun from the glovebox?

2. What did GZ mean when he said TM was running down toward the other entrance? Initially I thought he meant south on Twin Trees. Like maybe TM was walking fast and then cut between two of the units. But that doesn't line up with where he was killed--if he was halfway down the block and made it to the pathway between the backyards, I'd think he'd just launch himself toward his house rather than run back north in the backyards.

3. Toward the end GZ can't tell the address where his truck was parked, because "it's a cut-through," so I guess his truck ended up at the curve where Twin Trees heads south and the sidewalk comes in?

4. After 40-plus calls to report suspicious activity, why was GZ reluctant to provide his home address to this dispatcher on this call?

Questions I have about GZ's call:

4. After 40-plus calls to report suspicious activity, why was GZ reluctant to provide his home address to this dispatcher on this call?

Respectfully snipped by me.

He says on the call he doesn't want to give it out because he "doesn't know where this kid is" or something like that. That tell you that GZ had to either go find him, or he was lying.

The rally was broadcast live on WFTV... it just ended with a short but powerful benediction. And the numbers on the petition keep climbing.

I sure hope someone in LE somewhere is watching GZ. This happened over 3 weeks ago now - does anyone really know where he is? Did he go into hiding? Where is he - physically? He could have left the country by now - and all legal like too boot - there's nothing to keep him here and I can't imagine him actually staying in the area with all the tension building.

JMHO

The rally was broadcast live on WFTV... it just ended with a short but powerful benediction. And the numbers on the petition keep climbing.

I only disagree with one small thing, at the end the spokeswoman said that for the big rally they are expecting or hoping for 1000 out of town visitors and she wants to make sure that the locals are well represented, and I understand, but I hope they underestimate the amount of peaceful and law abiding out of towners who are there to help effect change.

I hope that there are enough people there to let everyone know that most of us do not see this a a crime issue or a law issue, we just know that if our Constitution which states "all men are created equal" is to mean anything, if we want to retain any claims to a civilized society this kind of thing simply can't exist in our country.

I ask again where is george zimmerman?

I would imagine he is in hiding! The cover story he told is getting blown apart and he is surely realizing that though it may be easy for some to turn a blind eye to the tragic death of a young man, the rest of the world will not play along! We want an explanation for why this young man is gone! A simple "self-defense" with nothing to back it up isn't going to cut it! I wonder if he has a passport? What is the closest island without extradition treaties with the US?

I wish I could find the media outlet that postd all of the phone calls made during this incident unedited. During one of the calls, not sure if it was the first one, Zimmerman gave his phone number (it was not edited out) and addresses. The dispatcher wanted Zimmerman to meet law enforcement by some mailboxes. At first Zimmerman said okay, but then changed his mind and said just have the officer call me when he arrives and I will meet him, to me meaning that he wasn't going to wait by the mailboxes as requested and was going to follow Treyvon.

The city of Sanford has posted the calls on their website - on the front page is a link to the Trayvon Martin Investigation consolidated information: http://www.sanfordfl.gov/index.html

I sure hope someone in LE somewhere is watching GZ. This happened over 3 weeks ago now - does anyone really know where he is? Did he go into hiding? Where is he - physically? He could have left the country by now - and all legal like too boot - there's nothing to keep him here and I can't imagine him actually staying in the area with all the tension building.

JMHO

Was he "cleared" already, or would they have set bail for him if he was a flight risk?

JMHO

Absolutely! I wonder if he has a passport? He could have easily boarded a cruiseliner and headed to one of the islands nearby or hopped a plane and be halfway across the world. I have a feeling he has found a place to lay low. He would be smart to have left Florida. This isn't going to end well for him. MOO

I would imagine he is in hiding! The cover story he told is getting blown apart and he is surely realizing that though it may be easy for some to turn a blind eye to the tragic death of a young man, the rest of the world will not play along! We want an explanation for why this young man is gone! A simple "self-defense" with nothing to back it up isn't going to cut it! I wonder if he has a passport? What is the closest island without extradition treaties with the US?
He could.seriously be anywhere right now. With the time all of this has taken, if he didn't have a passport before he couldve gotten one expedited. He could be anywhere right,now

I wonder what his neighbors are thinking?

And since it's a gated community, if there is an official neighbor watch?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member