Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my memory banks are correct, he's the PI from the OJ case who found out about Mark Fuhrman's use of the "n" word.

ETA: Richard Liu interviewed JB on MSNBC interview. Same questions, same answers. BOMBSHELL! Jose is in the process of making a documentary about the case! They showed a short clip. Where's my barf bag when I need it?

OMGosh...I knew he was doing that back when someone interviewed him in his office (ya know when he pulled out a letter or note or something out from under a trinket he had on his book shelves. Carppppp, I wish I could remember about that. I'm going to try to google it and bring back the link.

ETA: I should just keep my face shut! I can never find what I want and can't remember C$&t to discribe what I want you people to know. I'm sorry.

One question.. did we ever decide for sure if GA had a PT cruiser.. and answer me this..
if GA and CA were heading to pick up fca car at the tow yard.. why would they take two cars..

He didn't need to. The Sunshine Laws in Florida made every depo and every shred of evidence available to the public. We all read every word.

Besides - Baez didn't read all that material - we know that for sure. He just leaked his inaccuracies like- there was sandwich meat left in the packages in the trunk. Definitely proven as "not true" at the Frye hearings.

JB does not care what was proven. He goes with the scenario the way he wants it, regardless of evidence to the contrary.

He's a liar, but lying is not illegal. Writing a book of lies is not illegal. Lots of people have done it and many will do it in the future because a good percentage of Americans will believe whatever they read or see on TV. JB knows this. He is not about the truth, he's about selling books and an image of himself that works for him. None of it has to be true.

With that said, I wish an interviewer or two would step up to the plate and challenge him. Because there is no law against that, as well.

Jose Baez: He Won't Be On Piers Morgan Tonight

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Were you hoping to see Jose Baez on this evening’s “Piers Morgan Tonight”?

Sorry. He won’t be on.

“Mr. Baez has been canceled for this evening,” a CNN spokeswoman said.

If I learn more, I’ll pass it along.

Baez is still scheduled for “The View” on Wednesday, and he takes part in an MSNBC documentary on Sunday.

Besides the SP thing.. and the fact that I just do not believe that GA abused casey sexually... there is alot of other little things in what JB is saying that bug me..
First off you have casey writing in jail note that she is starting to remember.. then all of a sudden she remembers all the details and all the south park things.. hmmmm lol..

Wasn`t it something like "I think my father may have abused me too, I`m having dreams about it"..right.

And yay, I just read "The Baez law firm" webpage.

"Mr. Baez's practice has a particular emphasis on defending allegations of sexual assault against adults and children, Internet crimes, homicide, narcotics offenses, federal crime/white collar crimes, and DNA cases. He has extensive experience in successfully defending scientifically/medically intensive criminal allegations, including shaken baby syndrome, pediatric head injuries, sexual assault cases with medical evidence, and cases involving DNA evidence. Once called the most hated man in America, Jose A. Baez wears that title like a badge of honor."

"When a person in our system of justice is charged with a crime, they cannot fight for themselves, they need a lawyer who will stand by them through thick and thin, not judge them and say Mister or Madam prosecutor in order for you to convict my client you are going to be in for the fight of your life."

ibm
And innocent people will be victims in this fight.
It does take a special kind to be a lawyer like this.

Sorry. He won’t be on.

Baez is still scheduled for “The View” on Wednesday, and he takes part in an MSNBC documentary on Sunday.

bbm - I would love to know the low-down on the reason, sounds like CNN cancelled JB??? LOLOL!!

Sorry. He won’t be on.

I hope more get canceled or not scheduled at all. Wonder if this was scheduled prior to all the SP and other carp going wild on the internet. And now that it's out there, he was canceled? Or out of embarrassment he canceled? Either way works.

JB does not care what was proven. He goes with the scenario the way he wants it, regardless of evidence to the contrary.

He's a liar, but lying is not illegal. Writing a book of lies is not illegal. Lots of people have done it and many will do it in the future because a good percentage of Americans will believe whatever they read or see on TV. JB knows this. He is not about the truth, he's about selling books and an image of himself that works for him. None of it has to be true.

With that said, I wish an interviewer or two would step up to the plate and challenge him. Because there is no law against that, as well.

You might want to ask James Frey about the above.

Sorry. He won’t be on.

Aah...one small step for mankind.

I hope more get canceled or not scheduled at all. Wonder if this was scheduled prior to all the SP and other carp going wild on the internet. And now that it's out there, he was canceled? Or out of embarrassment he canceled? Either way works.
They may actually have asked him how his book was doing...seems logical considering that's why he's on this little media tour. I don't understand why he couldn't have lied (some more!) and simply answered, "Great!".

He was thwarted by traffic? George made him late? He didn't want to miss tonight's South Park? He got Kronked?

Ok so ive been reading the comments on A_new's review from that girl with the flower name lol.. any way.. anyone have any idea where this comes from...

There were pavers from the Anthony's yard near the body. Cindy and George had dug up part of their yard, and replaced pavers. Cindy was questioned about the pavers and weed killer found near the body in the State deposition. The weed killer apparently was the Anthonys

I dont remember ever hearing about her being questioned about the pavers being hers.. or any weed killer..??? .. im telling you this flower person comes up with the most off the wall stuff.. it drives me nutz///

Strawberry...have you tweeted the View with the lovely SP revelations?

Who me? Yup

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8124904&postcount=2244"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #8[/ame]

Ok so ive been reading the comments on A_new's review from that girl with the flower name lol.. any way.. anyone have any idea where this comes from...

I dont remember ever hearing about her being questioned about the pavers being hers.. or any weed killer..??? .. im telling you this flower person comes up with the most off the wall stuff.. it drives me nutz///

This is totally false

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/casey-anthony-book_n_1094611.html
The book, for the first time, also discloses the results of two psychological evaluations taken of Anthony.
Two defense psychologists who did the evaluations never testified. But Anthony told the psychologists that she was sexually abused by her father, Ashton wrote.
As part of their defense, Anthony's attorneys said Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool, and that her father, a former police officer, helped cover it up. Anthony's partying and shopping during the month before her daughter was reported missing was caused in part by her father's sexual abuse, according to the defense theory. Her father, George Anthony, repeatedly denied those claims in court and afterward.
One psychologist expressed apprehension about his evaluation being used to support that defense theory, Ashton writes, especially since Anthony had scored in a normal range on a test designed to discover mental disorders. The other psychologist gave Anthony a battery of tests to diagnose stress from trauma such as sexual molestation. The tests didn't support the theory that she had been molested, Ashton writes.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/187543/250/Anthony-Defense-Withdraws-Mental-Health-Experts
5:14 PM, Apr 16, 2011
Anthony Defense Withdraws Mental Health Experts
ORLANDO, Fla. -- During a hearing Friday, Casey Anthony's defense team withdrew two mental health experts from its witness list.
The prosecution wanted Judge Belvin Perry to not allow the experts who examined Anthony to testify, or if they did, the state wanted Anthony to testify to prove relevance.
During the hearing Friday afternoon, Anthony's defense removed the psychiatrist and psychologist from its witness list.
The defense admitted that neither expert found Anthony suffered from a mental disorder and struggled to explain why either one should testify.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/01/12/experts-expressed-doubts-about-casey-anthonys-claims
Fri February 17, 2012
Did they believe everything Casey Anthony told them?
“Am I ethically doing the right thing by reporting things she said that accuse others of crimes that may never have happened?” Danziger questioned at one point.

Asked if his statements accurately reflected Casey Anthony’s claims of sexual abuse, Weitz responded, “That’s what was represented to me … I’m not saying it took place.”
So why didn’t these experts testify at Anthony’s trial?
For one thing, their conclusions may not have been all that helpful to the defense case. Prosecutors stated in a motion filed in April that both experts “do not diagnose the defendant as suffering from any clinical or personality disorders.” In his deposition, Danziger said he was “puzzled” that Anthony seemed so calm in jail despite the situation she was in. Weitz also noted the dissonance in her demeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ