Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bit of trivia may have already been posted, I haven't read the entire Southpark Follies on this thread....

Did you know that Southpark didn't begin airing until 1997? Casey was 11 years old at that time.

So let's do the math.

George was telling Casey to "pet the mouse until it sneezed milk when she was 8 years old, according to Casey.

Was George clairvoyant when he predicted years ahead that Southpark would air this episode?

Exactly. I even checked urban dictionary to see if this was a well known term. It's in there...but the definition is the quote from South Park. LOL

Well somewhere between here (my Nook) and my desktop (easier to post on) i swear i saw a tweet about Lippman issuing a statement about the book. Strawberry.....did you see it?

No, I've been wondering why he hasn't.

My pain at the verdict just over a year ago still lingers in my soul, as do the memories of Caylee Marie.

Watching Karma come to fruition is so... satisfying in so many little ways. This is especially true since the main receivers of said Karma are indeed doing it all by themselves!

I am so looking forward to the next Cosmic Karma Attack!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

This bit of trivia may have already been posted, I haven't read the entire Southpark Follies on this thread....

Did you know that Southpark didn't begin airing until 1997? Casey was 11 years old at that time.

So let's do the math.

George was telling Casey to "pet the mouse until it sneezed milk when she was 8 years old, according to Casey.

Was George clairvoyant when he predicted years ahead that Southpark would air this episode?

My daughter is the same age as Casey. She and her friends were obsessed with South Park (ashamed I did not investigate the show further now). Posters, shirts, back packs, boxers, you name it, they wanted it. It was popular with them for years. I have no doubt Casey would have watched it.

So let's do the math.

Apparently. Because he had to have predicted it many years ahead since that episode aired for the first time in 2005, when Casey was 19.

It is not lost on me that the operative phrase in that South Park episode is being used by JB/Casey because it sounds like something that could have been said to a 8-year-old.

But, I can see a 19/20/21 year old Casey watching the episode and being in awe of the creative minds that came up with it. Casey seems to have stored in her memory banks things she observed rather than things she actually lived. I am not surprised at all to hear she might have repeated situations from South Park and/or other shows (as well as occurrences in other people's lives--not forgetting the Zenaida/Sawgrass incident) as real-life memories, fond or otherwise. I am surprised that her attorneys have fallen for it, though.

No, I've been wondering why he hasn't.

I think it was the Orlando Sentinel that asked him for a response and he just said "No comment". Can't blame him, there is dignity in silence

thebigfall2.jpg

Look at what I ADDED in GREEN. These numbers are for ENGLISH domains.
.uk is the internet country code top-lecel domain (ccTLD) for the UK (United Kingdom) and .ca is for Canada.

UK is the blue line
CA is the red line
.COM (US) is the orange line

Sales are so low the Red and Orange line (Above days) is very hard to see! I circled this in green with a line out to the left side

See the big GREEN DOT - That is the starting point, that does not represent number sold first day if my understanding is correct. The number sold that first day would be the first blue dot (on the uk online line) which marks the beginning. I am not a statistician, so if I am wrong, please correct me.

Does that help, or can I get you some mud to go with my explanation! LOL

Thanks for the explanation..no mud necessary. :D

I think it was the Orlando Sentinel that asked him for a response and he just said "No comment". Can't blame him, there is dignity in silence

Or, there's hush-money in silence.

Who knows how many ways it was agreed under the table that the book profits would be split?

I don't trust Baez nor any of the Anthony clan & their associates one whit. Past history states that if there's dirty-dealing, they're involved.

OMGosh...I knew he was doing that back when someone interviewed him in his office (ya know when he pulled out a letter or note or something out from under a trinket he had on his book shelves. Carppppp, I wish I could remember about that. I'm going to try to google it and bring back the link.

ETA: I should just keep my face shut! I can never find what I want and can't remember C$&t to discribe what I want you people to know. I'm sorry.

Was it his InSession interview? part one of 8 (if you can stomach it!)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1OXAozL-W4"]jose on InSession 4/5/11 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

0.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONCV82YJaL8"]Rascal Flatts She's Going Places lyrics (Caylee Anthony tribute) - YouTube[/ame]

bbm - I would love to know the low-down on the reason, sounds like CNN cancelled JB??? LOLOL!!

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT - jose is in the closet again!
:doorhide::doorhide::doorhide:

Best news I read all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I remember it as "no comment - he hadn't seen the book yet"....it was during the advance sales timeframe..

This is sales rank and NOT total number of sales so not depressing at all, it's actually very hilarious. So the higher the number means the book is doing badly. The sales rank got better (the part you circled) when the book was released but selling 450 hardback and kindle copies is a joke. This book is a complete bomb. HaHa!

Click on that drop down menu and choose Book Sales and that will give you the total number of hardback & kindle sales: http://www.novelrank.com/title/presumed-guilty-hardcover

MARY ------------> Your right, I did have sales rank selected! Thank you, feel free to correct me on my later posts as I am apparently miserably behind, but don't want to miss one good though you all had.

Busting and gut and reading as fast as I can!

There is a 5-star reviewer in Amazon.com (with initials DH, dated July 4) that went at great lengths to dispute the South Park theory.
Claims there was a cartoon called Danger Mouse that had a hamster that sneezed up milk. He said:
"You might recall - if you are my age or older - a cartoon called "Danger Mouse." This was the first British cartoon to make it on U.S. TV. It ran original episodes from 1984-1992. One of the most famous episodes involved Danger Mouse having a sneeze attack, and his sidekick hamster, Penrod, sneezed up milk!"
Now, I don't know how a sneeze attack and a hamster sneezing up milk has the same innuendos as SP petting the bald-headed mouse.
And this sneeze attack was one of the most famous episodes? Wow, they are reaching. (this review came from a Casey worshipper, so 'nuf said)

I hope Piers Morgan hasn't cancelled JB because CM and FCA have made him an offer and the cancellation is one of their conditions. I don't trust any of these modsnips.

This Youtube video demonstrates how to find an Amazon review of JB's book that is written by Ron Manta (Sparker) - but in following the wish list of this reviewer it seems that it was actually - guess who - Baez.

MantaBaezAVI - YouTube

YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted it on my Amazon review too, might have to edit my original review and link it at the bottom when I get caught up!

I could watch this a hundred times and still not stop laughing. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:gthanks::yourock::tyou:

Jose Baez: He Won't Be On Piers Morgan Tonight

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Were you hoping to see Jose Baez on this evening’s “Piers Morgan Tonight”?

Sorry. He won’t be on.

“Mr. Baez has been canceled for this evening,” a CNN spokeswoman said.

If I learn more, I’ll pass it along.

Baez is still scheduled for “The View” on Wednesday, and he takes part in an MSNBC documentary on Sunday.

That's a dead link. Says 404 error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member