LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was asking my husband today, so what if this happened to one of our daughters? My husband would go NUTS. so i said, this guy took and killed her and is in jail, but only he knows where her body is. we desperately want her back to have a funeral, wouldn't you INSIST on being able to talk with him??!!

it just seems so personal to me. like the family should have the right to question him. most likely, BSL wouldn't talk, but you never know maybe just maybe he'd soften with time and reveal

even if he wouldn't, the family should be able to TRY. he was with her during her last moment. he took her life from her. she breathed her last breath in his presence. that's personal and the family should be able to question him

But he hasn't even been convicted of anything yet and he certainly has not confessed.

I know John Gardner finally agreed to see Amber DuBois' mom long after he had been sentenced for killing Amber and Chelsea, just to tell her what happened. She needed to know. But he had already confessed and been given LWOP by then and traded Amber's location for LWOP. He didn't do it for the family, he did that to save himself.

This report says a farmer found Lisa's remains in his rice field ... no mention of a couple. Could just be coming at it from a little different angle, but ...weird.

WOW! Where did that come from?

There are interviews with the new tenant, Landry, that stumbled upon her body, not a farmer.
:banghead: Sometimes MSM is difficult to figure out where they get the verified sources, so confusing.

Carencro, LA - Google Maps
View attachment 24798

Is this the same area? LOTS of wires there! More than just poles running down one side of a street.

COULD be a good tip!
IF not already searched.
No, I was actually looking at Parish Rd 3-95 northof I-10 near WB.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=lafayette,+la&hl=en&ll=30.409597,-91.761932&spn=0.156928,0.338173&sll=30.432098,-91.818237&sspn=0.313784,0.676346&hnear=Lafayette,+Louisiana&t=m&z=12"]lafayette, la - Google Maps[/ame]

But he hasn't even been convicted of anything yet and he certainly has not confessed.

I know John Gardner finally agreed to see Amber DuBois' mom long after he had been sentenced for killing Amber and Chelsea, just to tell her what happened. She needed to know. But he had already confessed and been given LWOP by then and traded Amber's location for LWOP. He didn't do it for the family, he did that to save himself.

i would want to talk to him to try and get him to tell me where my daughter's body was. i would be going crazy not being able to "move on"

I saw Claire Ts post of the two Red cars at BSLs home when she went there.
Does anyone remember the Silver car that was at BSLs home, and LE was searching inside? One of the men searching it had Long hair. :smile:
I know I followed a link from here, or the pic was posted here.I thought I had saved it, but I can't find it in my folder. I wonder why it wasn't at his house when Claire T. went there. :waitasec:

I am Old, and maybe one of you "Young" whippersnappers(lol)will remember the link it was on. I say Whippersnappers because yall are always one up on me. :smile:

i would want to talk to him to try and get him to tell me where my daughter's body was. i would be going crazy not being able to "move on"

I understand the wanting to, but no way his lawyer would let that happen.

Unless he had disabled his OnStar (which he may well have done, for privacy), LE should have access to all his travels with that truck.

Now LE may have the OnStar data and they may not. For him to be placed at Whiskey Bay tells me that either they do have the info, or there was a witness. If there was a witness, then BSL was extraordinarily unlucky.... the bike dump spot is pretty isolated.

The problem for LE is - even if they DO have his OnStar data - - the guy traveled all over the place! The area to search is so massive.... The one thing they would have is that OnStar does show if you stop. They'd have to search around every area he stopped.... a doable task. of course, if he had a boat, all bets are off, but I've seen no info that he had a boat.

But if BSL's OnStar was disabled, then I think there was a witness at Whiskey Bay - and not much else to go on.... and finding Mickey will be difficult :please:

There is another possibility here that I don't recall being mentioned and that is that a tracking device could of been put on his vehicle at some point like at his RSO check in.

Some food for thought if LPD was on top of things.

I saw Claire Ts post of the two Red cars at BSLs home when she went there.
Does anyone remember the Silver car that was at BSLs home, and LE was searching inside? One of the men searching it had Long hair. :smile:
I know I followed a link from here, or the pic was posted here.I thought I had saved it, but I can't find it in my folder. I wonder why it wasn't at his house when Claire T. went there. :waitasec:

I am Old, and maybe one of you "Young" whippersnappers(lol)will remember the link it was on. I say Whippersnappers because yall are always one up on me. :smile:

i vaguely remember that. though i'm not that old, i'm going to wait for a whippersnapper. ;)

Jujube, I got a different impression from quote in the article posted earlier?

Buried in some legal language was this line: "Unless the Data Connection in your Vehicle is deactivated, information about your Vehicle may continue to be collected even if you do not have a Plan."

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/on...ar-information/story?id=14581571#.UAt4x6PleSp

Kinda reminds me of it being stated that the traffic cams snap pictures every 10 seconds but they don't record or save them. I am though suppose to believe that they pay someone to monitor them 24 hours a day.

Shakes head once again....

This report says a farmer found Lisa's remains in his rice field ... no mention of a couple. Could just be coming at it from a little different angle, but ...weird.

That statement doesn't make sense --- *A rice farmer found Pate's body, the remains were sent to forensics, but it couldn't be identified as Pate.*

Maybe a body was found and was assumed to be Pate, but forensics showed it was someone else.

That statement doesn't make sense --- *A rice farmer found Pate's body, the remains were sent to forensics, but it couldn't be identified as Pate.*

Maybe a body was found and was assumed to be Pate, but forensics showed it was someone else.
"Found Pate's body" but "it couldn't be identified as Pate." :waitasec: Makes no sense no matter how you look at it. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB