LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever conclude which facebook page is actually his? Could someone send me a link?

noticed that a search warrant for east baton rouge parish onstar.... that throws another jurisdiction in the game

also noticed in the last few pages some random cars mentioned like a camaro and another gmc truck.... seems like more players

Wasn't the man on tiger droppings named "Adam" that posted something about being concerned for his sister-in-law?

Maybe, but it just doesn't make sense for BSL to discuss MS with future brother-in-law in April. That would be a big, big slip for BSL.

Hi all-I've been a daily reader for a while now and this is my first post. Great sleuthing everyone! I noticed something while reading last night and please forgive me if anyone else has posted about it, but i haven't seen anything. This is the line that stuck out to me: "They've served search warrants for Lavergne's financial records, for vehicles belonging to Lavergne and others,..."
didn't we read that BSL's brother traded his vehicle in the very next day after BSL's arrest? I am in no way implying that his brother is/was involved, just find that statement very interesting...like maybe BSL borrowed that car at some point?
Anyway, thanks to all for allowing me to throw my two cents in. Keep up the good work! :)

I'm thinking he video taped the whole attacks...remember the pictures of the LE bringing the bags of evidence out in paper bags & one poster said they looked like tripods? Maybe he was into snuf films (or what ever you call them). How else would they have evidence that he held Mickey against her will and told LP he would release her if she unwillingly performed the sexual acts on him. How else would LE know all of this stuff??

While I know it has not been made an actual fact that Brandon had items that belonged to other women, many of you seem to know a bit about it. Does anyone know where he would have obtained these items without their knowledge?

"In regards to Michaela Shunick. On or about April 20, 2012 defendant made statements to A.D. "

Hmm...
So are users still sure they want to say that Mickey was completely random and that he didn't know of her beforehand?

I always thought that she was a random victim, but willing to keep my mind open to her being stalked, followed or what have you.

That totally caught my eye too and perhaps swayed me to think that this may not be random at all. What a shocker to see that. At least for me.

Danzn, in response to some of the above my opinion is

1. No one hearing or seeing anything, let's just suppose that the occupant of the one vehicle at the pump was inside paying for his gas does hear something but when he walks outside hears someone hollering and just thinks it a couple arguing and a truck stopped in the road or all he sees is a truck stopped in the road and just shrugs it off. I have neighbors continuously arguing outside but I don't interfere. The other vehicle drives up and all he sees is a truck stopped in the road and doesn't pay any mind to it. Then after the pictures were released they very well may have come forward and gave statements that we aren't privy to.

2. Just because IMO believe the bike is under the truck doesn't mean that I feel that she was me necessarily abducted at that particular spot.

3. Between St. Landry and St. Mary and Blackham. That statement is left to how the reader interprets it so it doesn't really clarify anything in my opinion.

4. The use of that particular picture. LE needed help in identifying the owner of the truck so if that Is the only picture they had then maybe it had to be cleaned up a little bit. I don't see cats, or Mickey under the sign but I do see things that have grabbed my attention. Nothing bazaar just things that I as a photoshop user recognize.

Do I believe it is probable? No
Do I believe it is possible? Yes

I am sure you as well as any of us feel very strongly about our opinions and when someone post a comment about people laughing about your theory with additional comments it would hurt anyones feeling who was the receipant of that type of response ( I hope that makes sense ).

I just want Mickey retuned to her family and if there was a slightest possibly of any theory being POSSIBLE that it would be considered.

Advertisements
Pre-OrderImperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey

Didn't happen. She is on video cam futher down St. Landry.

Maybe, but it just doesn't make sense for BSL to discuss MS with future brother-in-law in April. That would be a big, big slip for BSL.

Very true.
Unless it was something indirectly that he said. Maybe this lead to this guy being so creeped out, and finding out more about his sex offender history.

I wish a local could drive MS route with a video camera, and show the sides of the roads so that us NON locals can really get a grasp of her ride, and places that he might have pulled off or turned on. Someone did that in baby lisa's case and I thought that was most helpful to understand stuff.

Someone on this site did that. Check at the beginning of this thread, or prior threads. It was very helpful.

But maybe it wasn't MS specific but rather a statement about women/sex in general that may have seemed off/suspicious?

I'm thinking he video taped the whole attacks...remember the pictures of the LE bringing the bags of evidence out in paper bags & one poster said they looked like tripods? Maybe he was into snuf films (or what ever you call them). How else would they have evidence that he held Mickey against her will and told LP he would release her if she unwillingly performed the sexual acts on him. How else would LE know all of this stuff??

Very funny you bring this up. When Brandon's name was first released I did a very extensive online search and came across a *advertiser censored* site where people post their own videos. I kept getting this one site that listed his name with a video attached but I was never able to find the video and stopped looking.

I remember that his video had a strange name. At the time it didn't seem significant as there are other Brandon Lavergne's.

Wasn't the man on tiger droppings named "Adam" that posted something about being concerned for his sister-in-law?

The Adam guy's last name does start with a "D". I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his last name but I can say for sure that it starts with a "D".

I'm popping in real quick begore i forget. I hate to post this, but since they think the sexual abuse of MS and LP was the "similar if not identical in nature" (except for murder) to the Evangeline Parish rape, then why didn't he ever get bit? Wouldn't you just bight as hard as possible? I think LE needs to check his "area" and I'm being serious. If Mickey caused those wounds on his chest, back, neck, and finger, then I'm thinking she would have bit him as hard as possible!! She was fighting for her life!

Everyone may respond differently in a situation like this - some may go along with it in hopes if him sparing her life, but I don't think that was the case with Mickey. I think she fought from the beginning.

IMO this is major.
April.
Who could AD be?

But maybe it wasn't MS specific but rather a statement about women/sex in general that may have seemed off/suspicious?

Was basing my reply on this original quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanMetTheSky View Post
"In regards to Michaela Shunick. On or about April 20, 2012 defendant made statements to A.D. "

Hmm...
So are users still sure they want to say that Mickey was completely random and that he didn't know of her beforehand?
IMO this is major.
April.
Who could AD be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads