100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis picking up the camera. . . .the first question I do.not.like!

That was a dumb question juror.
Dumb question!!
DUMB question.
DUMB question.

Ut oh.

Don't like this question about the camera. Sounds like the juror believes her story.

Never hated the guy who choked her unconscious, broke her finger, kicked her in the ribs, etc?

Okay.

Now she threw up multiple times after she allegedly saw Travis with boys' photos. Previously she testified that she vomited one time.

And she waited until after she drove home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people are completely missing the point of the Book of Mormon questions. The point is Jodi is painting herself as this innocent little Mormon who didn't know the rules and was led astray by Travis. But if she was a Mormon and had read the Book she WOULD know the rules. She is feigning ignorance. They know she knew sex of all kinds was forbidden.

Thank you! I have been wanting to write that but didn't know how to put it so it would be understood. You said it perfectly. I think it is not a religious issue for them as much as it is another huge inconsistency that they want to force her to address. Again, not so much for her answer, but for directing her to the blatant inconsistencies in her stories. Thanks!!!

And I have to add, Arizona has so many Mormons that if you aren't Mormon, you have likely had someone try to share their religion with you. I bet most the people who AREN'T Mormon even know what we can and can't do. For her to feign ignorance in that community is probably shocking to them!

That was a dumb question juror.
Dumb question!!
DUMB question.
DUMB question.

I wish one would ask about the comment "No jury will convict me. Why? Because I'm innocent, no jury will convict me, and you can mark my words on that".

They did earlier....it will be on transcripts

Uh oh, don't like the suggestion of Travis picking up the camera causing the delay with him catching up to Jodi in the closet :(

It seems petty of me but I just want to say that all those TH who raked JM over the coals should now see the wisdom of his approach.

I couldn't agree more! He's absolutely brilliant, and I don't think we're done seeing him at his very best ~ best may be yet to come!

*advertiser censored* was asked cause she alledged that a friend of Travis said it during one of their calls & he repeated it to her....it was one of the things he did to make widdle jodi feel bad.

*advertiser censored* wasn't pulled out of thin air

Kathy

Ut oh.

Don't like this question about the camera. Sounds like the juror believes her story.

I am loving these questions. I wouldn't put too much into "reading" the jury. You can't know one way or the other. These are questions any one of us here would love to ask her. A psych has what I would call a "talent" for telling lies,excuses, and stories to explain something. I've seen a psych, first-hand do this when talking to another person coming up with a story "on the fly". When you hear a story with a lot of extra unneeded detail, these are rehearsed. I want to add any "talent" for this and trying to keep all of these lies straight should not be confused with HIGH IQ.

The Law of Attraction and The Mormon Church are two separate animals - Jodi Arias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member