trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have to have something to complain about before court starts...if it starts...today. :seeya:

I see now we're on a peanut butter tangent. I don't like peanut butter! But as JM would say "Did I ask you if you liked peanut butter?"
I think we're all going a bit stir crazy!

Mel

I like my peanut butter in a sandwich preferably..Peanut butter and Pickle sandwiches... :twocents::twocents: :blushing

Hi Everybody and Good Morning!
Since joining WS at the beginning of the Laci and Scott Peterson Case, I've been here through most major crimes & trials since then. Unfortunately I haven't been able to follow along with the JA Case and Trial.

Just in the past few days I've been trying to catch up by watching the trial from Day 1 on utube late at night. One question keeps going over and over in my brain.... which I'm sure a lot of you can answer for me.

When Travis' friends went to his house to check on him, after no answers & replies to their phone calls, texts, etc... they went into his house through the garage and up the stairs to his locked bedroom door. They had noticed a very strong odor as soon as they entered the house.

After getting to his locked bedroom door, they noticed that Travis' roommate was in another bedroom. He was able to find a key and enter Travis' room.

Ok - my question is: Had the roommate noticed a foul smell that day and the days prior to this? I would think he would have noticed it and investigated. What has been said, if anything, about this?

Thanx in advance!

P.S. it's good to be back, if even for a short time, and see all your familiar "faces"!!!!

Originally Posted by KarmicLaw
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks like Juan's cross is going to be AMAZING....

http://www./show/n_1rjf5h9

I have no doubt there will quite a few inconsistencies...err..lies.

Kelly

They all existed in Alternative realities

I get migraines and there is still no stopping mine after trying tons of combinations of medications and treatments. I don't know if JA really gets them or not, of course, but just talking about migraines and people, medication isn't like magic for some people.

For some people meds work absolute wonders, and I'm so glad that's true for them :) Migraines suck. Mine are much better on medications and I take an everyday pill for mine, too, but they are still pretty miserable for me. There's no way I could be on trial and not have a migraine day or two (more like 3x a week here :( ). I'd probably be puking in a bucket up with experts on the stand, lol.

She may really have enough of a problem that it's not a ploy. If so, we know she feels really, really miserable and that kinda works for me for her right now!

I unfortunately know all too well about migraines as well. Except the migraines that I get occur 3-4x a year and happen without warning or reason. They are the absolute worst kind of migraine you can get, it's called a complex migraine. The only thing to alleviate the aura, extreme nausea, pounding/throbbing in my head is for me to go to the ER and get a couple IV's injected. It's not until after having been pumped first with some powerful anti-nausea stuff and then next with a powerful painkiller like morphin (and this takes at least an hour) that my migraine subsides enough that it is still kinda there but at least I can think/talk. These migraines honestly feel like death and it's so bad I can barely see/function/think/speak. I always have to have someone else drive me to the ER and do all the talking for me because I am honestly like a vegetable. It is terrible. I can only hope that this is the type of migraine that the killer JA claims to suffer from. Only the worst of the worst, and typically I would NOT wish such a thing on my worst enemy. But for JA I can make an exception. But anyways, it would take an extreme type migraine like the one that I get for the judge to have court shut down for a day. Idk if the master faker JA could fake such a thing. It honestly feels like your on your deathbed.

I sometimes am guilty of saying "used to could" do something. I don't know where this comes from, but it comes so easily to my tongue.

I think it comes from hearing it. Sometimes things like that fly out of my mouth too, :facepalm:

Since it's going to be a short court day - 3 hrs., I think I'll run out and get an Easter gift for Jodi - a pair of Spider Man underwear (Spidies)! Now that she has lost a few pounds, they might just fit her. Whoever found the photo of little Travis wearing the Spidies was brilliant! Hope JM uses it in his Closing! She is sooo sick!

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks like Juan's cross is going to be AMAZING....

http://www./show/n_1rjf5h9

Well then, I think that answers why ALV has only been questioned about hypotheticals and generalities. The defense can't afford to have these notes or her report come into evidence. Juan will only be able to cross about the hypotheticals and generalities and not about what Jodi told her.

Unless, of course, Wilmott decides to go there or ALV accidentally opens the door.

I'll be surprised if there are many fireworks in his cross.

I think we've all suffered from PTSD after viewing her puzzling hoo haw. Paging Dr. Samuels...

It's not really puzzling. She had a tootsie roll stuck in there. I'm serious. I can't figure out why I seem to be the only one seeing it.

So anyone think JW will keep direct going for the entire 3 hours and JM won't get to cross this expert until some time next spring?

She does not have to do that. It is provided for her at the courthouse. She gets breakfast at 7am, lunch at noon and dinner between 6 and 7. She has a normal eating schedule. No one ever made her go 12 hours without eating. She lies to get attention drawn to herself.
Not according to Sheriff Joe on the talking heads the other day. She doesn't get lunch. I wish I knew where that article was. Gonna go look.

Ah, yes...something to the effect that "Jodi is very familiar with our grievance process..."

I'm sure she is :)

Potato chips in peanut butter? A pickle and ketchup tortilla?
Folks, I'm only going to say this one time. Some things are just downright unAmerican and I don't want to see any gloating about them on this board.:floorlaugh:

Schuby is right. PB sammich with CHEETOS for crunch. That's American!

My DH eats PB & J with potato chips and onion dip for a snack at night.

I think this is the most USA Proud meal you can put together:

Wonderbread with PB & jelly (or Fluffernutter for you Yankees--we don't get it in TX), potato chips, Kool-Aid & a Twinkie

Hi Everybody and Good Morning!
Since joining WS at the beginning of the Laci and Scott Peterson Case, I've been here through most major crimes & trials since then. Unfortunately I haven't been able to follow along with the JA Case and Trial.

Just in the past few days I've been trying to catch up by watching the trial from Day 1 on utube late at night. One question keeps going over and over in my brain.... which I'm sure a lot of you can answer for me.

When Travis' friends went to his house to check on him, after no answers & replies to their phone calls, texts, etc... they went into his house through the garage and up the stairs to his locked bedroom door. They had noticed a very strong odor as soon as they entered the house.

After getting to his locked bedroom door, they noticed that Travis' roommate was in another bedroom. He was able to find a key and enter Travis' room.

Ok - my question is: Had the roommate noticed a foul smell that day and the days prior to this? I would think he would have noticed it and investigated. What has been said, if anything, about this?

Thanx in advance!

P.S. it's good to be back, if even for a short time, and see all your familiar "faces"!!!!

They did notice the odor but they were blaming it on the dog. It wasn't until the bedroom door was opened that it was obvious someone was dead. He was in the bathroom in an air conditioned room so I imagine the decomposition process was slower than if he had been out in the heat of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member