trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up here in mountains of western NC, locals say You'uns.. where I'm from in SC we use the universal Ya'll. What about ya'll?? :floorlaugh:

When addressing more than three people, we say, "All y'all."

I find to be very informative with CA and JA this is what she tweeted a few minutes ago.

‏@
DEF Witness Alyce LaViolette BRAGGED ON HER RESUME that she was PAID 2 create #JodiArias DEFENSE for 2.5 years

I think I might hurl. Why does this girl have anybody standing up for her? At the cost and expense of their own reputations? Money really is the root of all evil, I guess in this case. Soulless, IMO.:furious:

Not according to Sheriff Joe on the talking heads the other day. She doesn't get lunch. I wish I knew where that article was. Gonna go look.

Yes. She gets what they call a brunch. Enough food for breakfast and lunch.

Sick of caring about her eating schedule, no sympathy that she's alive to eat or not eat. She's a waste of good oxygen. Sick of caring about her migraines.

But peanut butter and banana sandwiches sprinkled with sugar are tha' bomb!

And did I mention that if its good enough for a plethora of other inmates, it too good for her. I'd give her nothing but bread and water - but hey, I tend to think that the tax dollars should go for more important things, like to service the general population of the state.

She gets what appears to be a small round loaf of fresh baked multi-grained bread. Similar to the kind you get when you get served bread in a restaurant that serves 4. Or similar to a bread bowl you put soup in. Too much bread for breakfast, that is for sure. She also can order from the commissary, things such as candy bars, crackers, chips, dips, powerbars, etc. It is not as if she can't get enough to eat or a variety of additional food. Their allotment per week is $40.00 so she could buy enough snacks to last her a week with that amount and still have enough left over to buy some personal items. jmo

But she can't bring those items to court.

I think I might hurl. Why does this girl have anybody standing up for her? At the cost and expense of their own reputations? Money really is the root of all evil, I guess in this case. Soulless, IMO.:furious:

If that is even remotely true, any good feelings I had about ALV are officially gone.

Kelly

Up until now I've been eating it on bread.....but from the jar is soooooo much better. Like a treat. I also like it on apple slices.

with bananas and grilled like a grilled cheese.

but, now i wanna grilled cheese with pickles.

They did notice the odor but they were blaming it on the dog. It wasn't until the bedroom door was opened that it was obvious someone was dead. He was in the bathroom in an air conditioned room so I imagine the decomposition process was slower than if he had been out in the heat of the day.

Also I noticed in one exterior picture of the house, he had 2 zones of AC/Heating. So not all the air was mixing. Depending on where the zones were split, it could have made it harder to smell it even from the room next door, if they were on different AC zones.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Attorn...erfering-with-judicial-process-192389651.html

PHOENIX -- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is known for his unconventional jail policies, which have raised complaints from inmates in the past.
“If they don’t like it, I would highly recommend not coming to jail,” said Sheriff Arpaio.

Now it is not the inmates complaining, but attorney Jason Gronski of the Maricopa County Public Defender’s office.

“We’ve come to find out clients are not eating, are sleep deprived, and aren’t able to assist us at trial, assist council. That’s become a major problem,” said Gronski.

Sheriff Arpaio confirmed that on trial days, inmates in Maricopa County jails are awoken between 3 and 4 in the morning for trials that begin at 10:30 AM. They are given a breakfast when they wake up, then nothing until 6 in the evening when dinner is served at the jail.

Gronski argues that skipping lunch and waking early on trial days is interfering with the judicial process.

“My clients are not getting fair trials,” he said. “What they are doing is giving the state a tactical advantage during trial.”

After one client complained of hunger during a trial, Gronski drafted a motion asking the judge to force the Sheriff to provide lunch.

I like this guy he has the right idea.

That's my take on it,if you don't like it don't go to jail.

Thanks KarmicLaw.

Indeed this should be interesting since the defense is worried about self incrimination...Ms. Wilmott cannot stop herself from asking questions better left unasked. Sounds like a smack down in the making. :facepalm:

Oh I cannot wait for cross/rebuttal my kids better find a surrogate mother ha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Must try this!! When I was doing South Beach diet and craved something sweet, I mixed peanut butter, sugar free chocolate syrup, dry-roasted peanuts and low fat cool whip in a bowl. It saved my sanity while dieting, and is really yummy! Also, smooth lady here :rocker:

I'm going to try that.

That made me LOL.

My kids saw me doing that a few months ago, now, its how they eat it. Spoon dug in with a big ole helpin and walking around like its a ice cream cone or something.

We've gone through 3 jars of PB in the few months.... Ive created monsters!

"Peanutbutter on a Spoon" is one of my favorite homemade meals.

Being a woman, I didn't examine either but that area is huge. Bigger than average.

You have entirely way TOOO much time on your hands...to notice inner versus outer.

I'm a guy and I sure was not going to examine those!

Yes. She gets what they call a brunch. Enough food for breakfast and lunch.

When asked about skipping lunch, Arpaio responded, “I don’t know why they are complaining. They’re still getting 2600 calories a day

There meals are served between 6 and 7. Court is over about 4:30. All the prisoners who were in court that day ride back to the jail. I do not think she gets a cold meal. She does not eat at 3am. They get her up between 4 and 5 and she is at the courthouse by 7am and she is served her breakfast there. She eats her lunch at noontime. Dinner between 6 and 7. That is a normal eating schedule for everyone.

The bread looks like a small round loaf and it appears to be multi-grain which would account for some of those calories. It's baked fresh daily and NG said it was good. Same with the peanut butter which does not appear to be too oily. NG said that was good, too. Three pieces of fresh fruit a day. I don't even eat that. Jodi is not getting her favorites and outside the jail she may think someone will feel sorry for her and get her something different. Not going to happen. But the good news is it was reported that the prison food is much better, more variety I guess than the jail. People aren't suppose to be in jail for 5 years awaiting trial. jmo

I think it's the mother instinct somewhere inside me that just sends me into "panic & lets fix it mode" when I think someone or some animal is maybe hungry ! I can't take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a fan of peanut butter and bacon on toast. Weird pregnancy craving that turned out to be one of my better ones...:floorlaugh:

Kelly

Sounds good!! Bacon, bacon, bacon. jmo

You have entirely way TOOO much time on your hands...to notice inner versus outer.

I'm a guy and I sure was not going to examine those!

Most people have seen the photos--they are part of the evidence in the trial. I guess you're probably not experienced in what inner and outer labia look like, and in that picture, it is glaringly obvious.

I was responding to a post that claimed that she had a tootsie pop stuck in there. She doesn't--it is her inner labia.

Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member